剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
"盲眼贴驴尾"游戏放在这边
Pin the tail on the donkey over here.
没有它 集市就不完整了
No fair would be complete without it.
谢谢你们的蛋糕 女士们 太棒了
Thank you, ladies, for the cakes. Marvellous.
装饰用的彩旗有点问题
Problem with Forsyth's bunting.
能让我先打吗
Can I go first?
丰收集市要很久之后才开办呢
The harvest fair isn't for ages.
明天就要举♥行♥了 你根本没在打电♥话♥
It's tomorrow! You're not even using it.
我在等一通电♥话♥
I'm waiting for a call.
明明家里有电♥话♥
Well, who on earth waits for a call
谁会出来等电♥话♥啊
when they've a perfectly good telephone at home?
快点出来 让我进去
Come on, get out! Let me in.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不要 我需要用
No! I need to use the...
给我用
Let me get...!
给我...
Let me... Ow!
-喂 -今晚十点到东区码头
- Yes? - "Eastfield Dock tonight, ten o'clock."
你们看到他多过分了吗
Did you see that outrageous behaviour?
我根本不知道档案在哪
I don't even know where the file is.
我没有任何等级的通行证
I don't have any sort of clearance.
"你会被带到三楼去汇报情况"
"You'll be debriefed, taken to the Third Floor."
"档案室就在上一层楼"
"Archives are on the floor above."
我不能随意乱晃 自♥由♥行动
I can't just wander around and help myself.
"要找一份红色代码文件 机密文件"
"It's a code red file. Classified."
"封皮有椴树图案"
"It will have Linden Tree on the outside."
听着 你得告诉我一些信息
Look, you've got to give me something.
才能取得他们的信任
Something to gain their trust.
"告诉他们"沙堡""
"Tell them about "Sandcastle"."
-沙堡什么 -"他们会懂的"
- What Sandcastle? - "They'll know."
"记住别跟任何人说你见过那女孩"
"And remember, not a word to anyone about seeing the girl,"
"不然乔治就会遭殃"
"or George gets it."
-不准动他 -"去拿档案"
- You stay away from him. - "Get the file."
等等
Wait!
是在私会情妇吧
A lady friend, is it?
我去告诉塔彭丝
I'll tell Tuppence!
我听说他回来了
I hear he's turned up.
浪子外甥
The prodigal nephew.
-卡特要我来接他 -为什么
- Carter sent me to fetch him. - Why?
他需要知晓情况
He needs a debrief.
他毕竟曾在出外勤时失踪了
The man was lost in the field.
我们需要知道所有发生的事
We need to know everything that happened to him.
这是例行公事
It's quite routine.
我发现一些事
I found something.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然可以
Of course.
真有意思
Curious...
你告诉卡特了吗
Have you shown it to Carter?
还没有 但如果这是简发出的讯息
Not yet. But if it's a message from Jane...
是的 一定是
Yes, quite.
阿纳萨
Anassa...
阿纳萨
Anassa?
你确定简曾被关在那栋房♥子里吗
And you're sure that Jane was being held in the house?
有个女人 安妮特
Well, the woman, Annette...
等一下 谁是安妮特
Wait a minute, who's Annette?
她是
She's...
她是其中一位
She's one of the...
你懂的
.. you know.
她说他们把一个女孩关在地下室
She said they were holding a girl in the basement.
听着 我不想给你泼冷水
Listen, I don't mean to dash your hopes,
但我在法庭上见识过很多像安妮特那样的女人
but I see women like this Annette in the court all the time.
她们能有多"可靠"
How reliable they are,
谁知道呢
who knows?
再说 如果她为布朗的手下工作
Plus, if she works for the men who work for Brown,
她一定也有冷酷的一面
she must have her ruthless side.
我认为我们应该告诉卡特
I think we should mention it to Carter, yes.
-谢谢 -不知道他有没有空
- Thank you. - Whether he'll have the time for it...
汤米 是你吗
Tommy, is that you?
听着 我得带汤米去汇报情况了
Look, I'd better take Tommy for his debrief.
只是问几个问题 不用担心
Oh, it's just a few questions. Nothing to worry about.
只是例行公事
Strictly routine.
若需进入档案室 请联络分机213
标准汇报程序
Standard issue debrief, really.
他们想要马上开始 所以
Erm, well, they're very keen to start, so...
你准备好就来吧
if you're ready?
我的一位朋友会负责盘问
A friend of mine will do it.
他叫布多格[斗牛犬]
His name's Bulldog.
贝雷斯福德先生 你看起来是位聪明人
Mr Beresford, you look like an intelligent man.
你觉得我们会笨到相信
Do you think we are so stupid to believe...
他们肯放你走吗
they let you escape?
是的
Yes.
不是 我是说
No, I mean...
他们其中一人原本想对我下手 但是...
One of them was coming at me and...
房♥间很暗
It was dark.
他们没注意到门是开着的 所以我
They didn't realise they'd left the door open, so I...
你和俄♥国♥有关联吗 贝雷斯福德先生
Do you have any connection to Russia, Mr Beresford?
没有
No.
你见过一个自称布朗的男人吗
Have you ever met a man calling himself Brown?
当然没见过
Course I haven't.
请问我能不能喝杯水
May I have a glass of water, please?
你明白...
You do understand...
如果你现在是在为布朗效力
.. what you would be facing
你将要面对什么后果吧
if you were now working for Brown?
那样的话 你就是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
You would, in fact, be a traitor.
他们提到了一个地方
There was a place they referred to.
惠廷顿当时正在打电♥话♥ 我...
Whittington was on the telephone. I...
他们以为我昏过去了
I think they thought I was knocked out.
继续说
Go on.
他们称之为"沙堡"
They called it the Sandcastle.
你是说"沙堡"吗
The Sandcastle, you say?
"沙堡"
The Sandcastle
靠近海岸
is a piece of coastline,
过去人们在那里把物品偷运进国家
used in the past to smuggle things into the country.
我们会密切关注
We'll keep watch.
如果布朗计划逃跑
If Brown is planning his escape, then...
那条消息就非常有用
that tip-off could be very useful.
干得好 汤米 真令我们刮目相看
Well done, Tommy. You made quite an impression.
等塔彭丝到了 我们就去吃晚饭
When Tuppence gets here, we'll go to dinner.
她估计会迟到一会儿
She's a little late, I'm afraid.
杯子裂了个缺口
Chipped glass.
什么
What?
我给你换一个
Oh, I'll get you another.
不麻烦了 我这就走
Not to worry, I'll go.
去哪 不 我这有个杯子
Go where? No, no. I've got one here.
你不是那个笨拙的汤姆了 对不对
You're not still a clumsy Tom, are you?
如果你要和我们共事
I'd like you to meet some of the others,
我想引荐你认识一下其他人
if you're to be working with us now.
十分抱歉 舅舅 我真得去趟洗手间
Terribly sorry, Uncle. I really need the lavatory.
什么 现在吗
What, right now?
你知道我内急的时候是什么样的
You know what I am like, when I need to go.
我以为你已经过了那个年龄段了
I thought you grew out of all of that.
很快就好的
Won't be a tick.
档案室
你在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
只是在找洗手间
Just looking for the toilet.
在这里面
In there?
你小声点 回到卡特的办公室
Look, keep your voice down and go back to Carter's office.
你一定有什么目的 你的表现很奇怪...
You're up to something. You've been odd ever since...
天啊 赶快给我让开
For goodness' sake, get out of my way.
你先解释清楚
Explanation first.
贝雷斯福德
Beresford!
我得承认你之前表现得非常好
I have to say you were very impressive back there.
真的非常令人佩服
Very impressive indeed.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表