剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
"一名科学家 一名科学家"
"A scientist. A scientist. A scientist."
"一名科学家遭到绑♥架♥"
"A scientist has been kidnapped."
"英国科学家"
"British scientist."
"吉尔伯特·沃斯因失踪了"
"Gilbert Worthing has gone missing."
"一种新炸♥弹♥的原型"
"A prototype for a new atom bomb."
"诺里奇市最多只会碎点玻璃"
"Norwich might get away with a few broken windows."
"他在进行一项最高机密任务"
"He's working on a top secret project."
"诺里奇市在25英里以外"
"Norwich is 25 miles away."
"吉尔伯特 没人想待在这里"
"Listen, Gilbert, nobody wants to be here."
只要告诉我钥匙在哪
Just tell me where the key is
我们就可以继续照常过日子了
and we can get on with our lives.
你可以回到剑桥大学
You can go back to Cambridge.
做任何你想做的事
Do whatever it is you do with your time.
划船
Punting.
读书
Reading.
快点说
Now, come on...
你把钥匙藏在哪儿了
Where did you hide the key?
你很快会说的 小混♥蛋♥
You'll talk soon, you little bastard.
我增加剂量了
I've just upped the dosage.
然后我就能彻底摆脱你了
Then I'll be rid of you once and for all.
你是吉尔伯特·沃斯因
You're Gilbert Worthing...
钥匙是指什么
What's the key?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
司令官刚刚说的钥匙 是指什么
What did the Commander mean...about the key?
我来自军情五处 我是来救你的
I'm from MI5. I'm here to rescue you!
你以为我会上当吗
You think I'm going to fall for that?
假装我们是同一边的
We're all in the same boat, eh?
我是英国的首席原子物理学家
I am the country's leading atomic physicist.
你要我相信军情五处会派你这种人来救我
You want me to believe that MI5 would send you?
林肯郡水果进口商
你在做什么 布兰肯索普太太
What are you doing, Mrs Blenkensop?
不要碰它
Get your hands off it.
离船远一点
Step away from the boat.
我不能让你看到里面装了什么
I can't let you see what's in there.
-好吧 -你为谁效力的
- Yes. - Who are you working for?
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?!
你为什么要那样
Why did you do that?!
-他也可能那样对我 -你疯了吗
- He would have done the same to me! - Are you crazy?
你看
Well, look!
你不明白 他有一颗炸♥弹♥而且
You don't understand. He's got a bomb and he's...
什么
What?
卡尔 拜托醒醒
Carl, please wake up!
亲爱的
Darling...
他是走私犯
He's a smuggler?
拜托 告诉我钥匙是什么
Please, tell me about the key.
我跟你是一边的
I'm on your side.
你什么都问不出来的
You'll get nothing out of him.
他是天才 但他不爱说话
He's a genius, but he's not much of a talker.
吉尔伯特设计的新炸♥弹♥
Gilbert here has designed a bomb
需要两把特殊的钥匙才能启动
that needs two unique keys to activate it.
我们拿到一把 他把另一把藏起来了
We have one. He's hidden the other.
唯一阻止我成功的障碍就是
The only thing standing between me and a life in the sun
这个小混♥蛋♥
is this little bastard.
你不想我把她找来吧
You don't want me to get her down here, do you?
N可不像我这么和蔼可亲
N won't be nearly as accommodating as I have been.
N是女人
N is a woman?
是的
Yes.
而且非常慷慨
And a very generous one, at that.
所以他真的是德国人
So he actually is German?
是的 但他从小就住在这里了
Yes. But he's lived here since he was a child.
但是
But...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为少校去世当晚 他在少校的房♥间
I thought he was in the Major's room on the night of his death.
有一封信被偷了 他拿着一个袋子
A letter was stolen. He had a bag.
没错 那个袋子里装的是少校欠他的钱
Yes, he had a bag full of money that the Major owed him.
卡尔需要支付法国白兰地的运费
Carl needed to pay for a shipment of French brandy
而且他受够一直追讨欠款了
and got fed up of asking,
所以他决定自己处理这件事
so he took the matter into his own hands.
我是说 他怎么会知道卡汉已经死了
I mean, how was he supposed to know that Khan had died?
愿他安息
God rest him.
天呐
Oh, God...!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-汤米在哪 -别动他
- Where's Tommy? - Leave him be.
天呐 这下我要怎么找到汤米啊
Oh, God. How am I going to find Tommy now?
谁
Who?
麦杜斯
Meadows.
或许你应该在试图杀死卡尔前
Maybe you should have thought of that
就想到这个的
before you tried to kill Carl.
等等
Hold on.
这可能有帮助
Maybe this will help.
-就是这样 -把他的头抬高
- That's it. - Hold his head up.
卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
Carl!
布兰肯索普太太
Mrs Blenkensop...
别对她笑 她把你打昏了
Don't smile at her. She knocked you out.
希拉 我的船
Sheila, the boat.
-我的船 -没事的 亲爱的
- The boat! - It's all right, love.
她知道你的生意了
She knows about the business.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
汤米在哪
Where's Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
就是麦杜斯
Meadows!
他发现了我藏的货
Well, he found my stash,
我一时慌了 就把他打昏了
so I panicked, I knocked him out.
-你什么 -我也不知道该拿他怎么办才好
- You what? - Well, I didn't know what to do with him.
我把他丢在了普鲁士湾附近的海滩上
I left him down on the beach near Prussia Cove.
海多克司令官就住在那边
That's where Commander Haydock lives.
那是哪里啊 快带我过去
Well, where's that? Take me there!
我把我一生最宝贵的岁月
I gave this country the best
都献给了这个国家 征战海上
years of my life at sea.
我好几次都与死神擦肩而过
I came close to death half a dozen times.
我又获得了什么回报呢
What did I get in return?
我听说退休金少得可怜
I hear the pension is pretty rotten.
我可不知道 他们取消了我的
I wouldn't know. They took mine away.
一个错误 我就犯了那么一个错
One mistake. Just one mistake.
船长应该是最后一个弃船的人
Captains are supposed to be the last to leave their ship.
我以为我做到了 但下面还有三个人
I thought I was, but there were three men below.
他们死掉了 我被剥夺了官职
They perished. And I was stripped of command.
你就是因为这个才做这种事的吗
Is that what all this is about?
为了钱
The money?
我理应分得一份胜利的果实
I deserve my piece of the pie.
你的同伴都还有谁
Who else have you got down here?
我们知道军情五处不会派你一个人来的
We know MI5 didn't send you alone.
不
No.
就我一个人
It's just me.
预算被削减了
Budget cuts.
真有意思
Very funny.
N可不蠢
N is not stupid.
她朋友遍天下
She has got friends everywhere.
其实她也会杀了你灭口的
She'll kill you as well, you know.
派她那位金发朋友动手
Send her blonde friend to do it.
我亲眼看到她冷血地开车碾过一个男人
I saw her run over a man without a care.
MVD杀手就是专门干这个的
That's what MVD assassins are paid for.
清理后患
To clean up the loose ends.
所以卡汉也必须被清理掉吗
Is that why Khan had to be cleaned up?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
他并不是自杀的
It wasn't suicide.
我为什么要听你的呢
And why, exactly, should I listen to you?
我跟卡汉聊过
I spoke with Khan.
他和N是老仇敌了
He and N were old enemies.
他是来这里报仇的
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表