剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
It is on!
-离开道路 -汤米 往哪儿
- Come off the road! - Tommy, where?
-快做点什么 塔彭丝 -做什么
- Do something, Tuppence! - Like what?
该死的破车
Stupid car!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
I think so.
那是什么
What's that?
布朗先生向你们敬赠
他们知道我们的住处
They know where we live.
他们知道我们的车
They know about our car.
他们知道乔治
They know about George.
天啊
Oh, God...
走吧
Come on, you.
好吧 我知道事情没有按计划发展
All right, I know that didn't go exactly according to plan.
塔彭丝 够了
Tuppence, enough!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
知道布朗的身份才是更重要的事
It's all the more important that we find out who Brown is.
我们差点没命了
We were nearly killed.
他们的目的就是要害死我们 就像丽塔
That was meant to bump us off just like Rita.
对 没错 小挫折而已
Well, yes, all right, a minor setback.
你说完没有
Will you ever stop?
我们在这穷乡僻壤的 车还报废了
We're in the middle of nowhere. We've lost our car.
乔治受到了威胁 我们身上没钱
George has been threatened. We've no money,
更没有办法回家
far less a way of getting home.
-谁知道你出门不带钱包 -塔彭丝
- Trust you to come out without your wallet. - Tuppence!
拜托了
Please...
我已经受够这些了
I've had enough of all this.
我知道有个女孩失踪了
I know there's a missing girl.
我知道有位刺客 但是
I know there's an assassin, but...
我也是个人
I am just a man.
一个非常普通的人
A very ordinary man.
好吧
Ok.
你真心的吗
You mean it?
我们可以放弃这个 回归普通生活了吗
We can stop and go back to our normal life?
是的 好的
Yes, all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这附近一定会有个火车站什么的
There's bound to be a train station around here somewhere.
迪芬
Tiffin!
迪芬
Tiffin?
迪芬 迪
Tiffin? Tiff...
糟糕 汤米
Oh, no. Tommy...
我的天
Oh, my goodness...
塔彭丝 看
Tuppence, look.
你觉得这是不是又在警告我们
Do you think this was another warning?
我不知道 塔彭丝
I don't know, Tuppence.
我只知道他们没有拿走收音机
All I know is they didn't take the wireless.
他们也没拿走银器
And they didn't take the silver.
也没有拿走你那些饰品
They didn't take that hideous ornament of yours
尽管很丑 也还是值不少钱的
which is, nonetheless, still quite valuable.
走廊里梳妆台上有两磅零钱
There was 2 pounds in change on the dresser in the hall
也没人动过
and that was also untouched.
如果他们不是为钱而来的
So if they weren't looking for money,
他们是来寻找什么的呢
what were they looking for?
这个是你放在这的吗
Did you put that there?
我什么东西都没放
I didn't put anything anywhere.
我什么都没碰
I haven't touched a thing.
-这个本来在我床头柜里 -那又怎样
- This was in our bedside table. - So?
所以
So...
为什么会有任何人
Why would anyone pick up
拿起一本普通的关于翻译的书
an innocuous book of classical translations,
带到楼下还坐在餐桌边读呢
bring it downstairs and look at it on our kitchen table?
只可能是因为他们知道这本书
Unless they knew it was the last
是简·芬恩在失踪前读的书
book that Jane Finn was reading before she disappeared.
塔彭丝 你答应过我的
Tuppence, you promised me.
我只是有点疑问
I'm just asking the question.
这很奇怪
It is odd.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
把书给我
Pass me the book.
首先 这是古希腊语的
Well, it's Ancient Greek, for one thing.
我知道这是古希腊语 你学过吗
I know it's Ancient Greek. Did you ever learn any?
我们学校没那么高端 我只学过法语
My school wasn't posh enough. We just did French.
那个词是什么来着
What was that word?
阿纳萨
Anassa.
不会吧
Oh, don't tell me.
居然这么简单 简是语言学家
How utterly straightforward. Jane was a linguist.
那个词什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是女王
It means queen.
阿纳萨 女王
女王
Queen?
那她是想告诉我们什么信息
So what's she trying to tell us,
是说女王是刺杀目标吗
that the Queen is the target?
她还没加冕呢
She hasn't even been crowned yet.
你还和谁说过那个词
Who else did you tell about the word?
你
You...
阿尔伯特
Albert,
皮尔和卡特
Peel and Carter.
朱利斯
Julius!
我就知道不能信任他
I knew we shouldn't have trusted him.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait! Where are you going?
当然是去找女王了
To see the Queen, of course.
该死
Damn it.
你说话让人听不懂
You aren't making sense.
她当时和我们一起在车厢里
She was with us in that carriage.
你那时就注意到了她在担惊受怕
You had already noticed that she was frightened.
我把装蜜蜂的盒子给她
I handed her the bee box,
你记得吗 那个蜂后[女王]
do you remember? The queen.
-女王 -蜂后
- The Queen? - The queen bee!
阿纳萨 蜂后
Anassa, the queen.
你觉得她把录音藏在那里了吗
Do you think she hid the recording there?
这就是她想告诉我们的信息
That's what she was trying to tell us.
她知道我们拿了她的书
She knew we had her book.
翻我们屋子的人肯定也想到了
Whoever it was that did this had worked it out, too.
只不过他们没有读过养蜂指南
Only, they hadn't read my bee book.
你也没有
You didn't, either.
我读了 后来读了
I did, in the end.
所以我把蜂后转移到棚屋里了
That's why I moved the queen to the shed.
书上说要等到蜂群里其他蜜蜂
It said I had to wait until the rest of the colony
可以大批飞离蜂巢了再放蜂后
was ready to swarm and then introduce her.
盒子应该还在里面
The box should still be in there.
录音一直在我们手上
We had it all the time.
是的 我理解你日理万机 舅舅
Yes. Yes, I appreciate you're very busy, Uncle.
但我保证这值得你花点时间
But I promise you this will be worth your while.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
就是这份录音了
The recording.
我们还是要找到那个可怜的女孩
We still need to find that poor girl.
我知道 但如果这个能让我们找出布朗
I know, but if it leads us to Brown...
准备好了吗
Ready?
我猜你们学校不够高端
I'm guessing your school certainly
肯定也没学过俄语了
wasn't posh enough for Russian.
别动
Don't move.
把录音给我
Give me the recording.
我就知道不能信任你
I knew we shouldn't trust you.
-朱利斯 别做傻事 -别这么做
- Now, Julius, don't do anything stupid. - Don't do that.
站着别动
Stand right there.
这是我唯一的机会
This is my only chance.
他们不惜简的生命也要这盘录音
They want this tape for jane's life
我得把录音交给他们
and I'm going to give it to them.
那我们就永远找不出布朗了
And we lose Brown for ever.
我才不管什么布朗
I don't care about Brown.
我只在乎简
I only care about Jane.
别轻举妄动 塔彭丝
Don't, Tuppence!
-上帝啊 -就站那别动
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表