剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
Have you?
去看看朱莉姨妈
Just to see Aunt Julie.
她从七月开始就暗示
She's been hinting for
想让我帮忙准备圣诞酸辣酱
help with her Christmas chutneys since July.
你受不了酸辣酱
You can't stand chutney.
但我喜欢朱莉姨妈
But I love Aunt Julie.
你不喜欢呀
No, you don't.
不管怎样 让开点
Anyway, excuse me...
如果现在出发 我天黑前就能到
If I set off now, I can get there before dark.
记得给我带奶油酥饼
You can bring me some shortbread.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
汤米 苏格兰的奶油酥饼很有名
Scotland, Tommy. Famous for it.
我 会给你带奶油酥饼的
I'll, er... I won't forget the shortbread.
别误了火车哦 汤米
Don't miss your train, Tommy.
再过一遍
Once more for good measure.
希拉·普里纳 桑苏西旅馆的老板娘 爱尔兰人
Sheila Perenna, proprietress of the Sans Souci. Irish.
爱尔兰哪里
What part?
康纳马拉
Connemara.
下一个
Next.
卡尔·德尼姆 酒馆老板的儿子
Carl Denim. Son of a publican.
他在这里住了几年了
Who lived here for a few years, at the San Souci,
在桑苏西旅馆只住了几个月
just a couple of months.
下一个
Next.
卡汉少校 参与过意大利解放
Major Khan. Fought in the liberation of Italy.
什么勋章
Medals?
维多利亚十字勋章
Victoria Cross?
不对 是军功十字勋章
No! Military Cross.
拜托 汤米
Come on, Tommy!
错一步可就完了
You can't afford to make a false move.
你也看到哈里森是什么下场
You saw what happened to Harrison!
N可能是战争英雄 办公文员甚至是修女
N could be a war hero, an office clerk or a nun.
别信任任何人
Trust no one.
但要让他们都信任你
"But get everyone to trust you."
麻烦到桑苏西
Sans Souci, please Driver.
下一个
Next.
斯普罗特女士 已婚 但一个人旅行
Mrs Sprot. Married but travelling alone.
喜欢在海滩上走
Likes walks on the beach.
喜欢穿迪奥小姐成衣
Wears "Miss Dior" by Christian Dior.
你把她的信息记得很清楚嘛
You remembered her pretty easily.
斯普罗特这名字可忘不了
Well, you don't forget a name like Sprot.
也对 下一个
Quite. Next.
明顿夫妇 心理学家
Mr and Mrs Minton. Psychologists.
在我看来就是胡言乱语
Sounds like mumbo-jumbo to me...
不过我读过《自我与本我》
but I have read "The Ego And The Id".
最后一位
Finally?
维罗妮卡·乌本诺威茨 波兰女佣
Veronica Urbanowicz, Polish maid.
最后是你的身份
Which leads us right on to your cover.
乔治·麦杜斯
George Meadows.
单身汉 爱看书 观鸟人
Bachelor. Bookworm. Bird watcher.
你主攻哪类鸟
What's your avian speciality?
鸣鸟
Warblers.
很好
Excellent.
乔治·麦杜斯 观鸟者
George Meadows. Birdwatcher.
来这里观鸟
Here to spot some birds.
"记住 汤米 任何一个人都可能是N
"Just remember, Tommy, any of these could be N.
"卡尔·德尼姆 卡汉少校
"Carl Denim, Major Khan,
希拉·普里纳 明顿夫妇
Sheila Perenna, the Mintons,
"斯普罗特女士 乌本诺威茨 都有可能
"Mrs Sprot, Urbanowicz, any of them.
"要展现魅力 但要低调
"Be charming, but anonymous.
"友好待人 但是过目即忘
"Friendly but forgettable.
无空房♥
"祝一切顺利 汤米"
"Good luck out there, Tommy."
没有空房♥了
We're full.
乔治·麦杜斯 我预订过
George Meadows. I booked.
好吧 那就别畏畏缩缩的 进去啊
Right. Well, act like it, then, and go in.
你妈没教过你进门先擦鞋吗
Did your mother never teach you to wipe your feet?
7点到8点供应早餐 过时不候
Breakfast is seven to eight and not a minute after.
晚餐6点开始 而午餐...自己解决
Dinner's at six, lunch-- you fend for yourself.
你来这里是参加退伍军人舞会吗
I take it you're here for the Veterans' Ball?
是的...没错 当然
Ah, yes... Yes, of course.
计程车已经预约好了 别迟到
Taxis are booked. Don't be late.
你那是西海岸的口音吧
Is that a West Coast accent I detect?
康纳马拉 是吧
Connemara, perhaps?
天啊 别跟我谈那地方
God, don't talk to me about that place.
只有羊群和岩石
Nothing but sheep and rocks.
你的房♥间在最上层
Your room is just at the top of the stairs.
你这里肯定有很多高素质的房♥客吧
You must attract a better class of guests at a house like this.
你该不会是写旅馆评论的吧
You're not writing a review, are you?
不 我随口...
No, no. I just...
那就好
Good.
真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
走错房♥间了
Wrong room.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我叫乔治·麦杜斯
I'm George Meadows.
很高兴认识你 我是明顿先生
Pleased to meet you. I'm Mr Minton.
这是我太太
This is my wife.
"即使是幸福的生活也难免阴霾"
"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness".
如果还有人在现今世界探寻真正的意义
For anyone who seeks meaning in today's world,
那一定得读读荣格
Jung is a must.
我更爱读弗洛伊德
I'm more of a Freud man myself.
你们读过吗
Have you read any?
人一旦选定了老师 就要一心不二
One chooses their teacher and remains faithful.
你们是做学问的吗
Are you in the business?
我们都是心理学家 没错
We're psychologists. Yes.
从你的站姿来看你肯定当过兵
I can tell by your stance you're a military man.
我 确实出过一点力
Well, I... I did my bit in the last show.
你一定见识过很多吧
You saw a lot in that time.
我根据你的握手就能感觉到
I can tell by your grip.
失陪 我还要去找我的房♥间
If you'd excuse me, I should find my room.
当然 布兰肯索普太太 下次不会了
Of course, Mrs Blenkensop, It won't happen again.
谢谢你指出 布兰肯索普太太
Thank you for pointing it out, Mrs Blenkensop.
你一定是麦杜斯先生吧
Mr Meadows, I presume?
-塔彭丝 -是姓麦杜斯 对吗
- Tuppence! - It is Meadows, isn't it?
是的 没错 那你是...
Oh, yes, that's right. And, erm, you must be...?
布兰肯索普太太
Mrs Blenkensop.
想喝点茶吗
Would you care for some tea?
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道来这里的
How did you know where to come?
隔墙有耳 汤米 这都不记得了吗
Walls have ears, Tommy, don't you remember?
看来可怜的朱莉姨妈今年又得一个人做酸辣酱了
So poor Aunt Julie is making chutney on her own again this year.
那我猜 假发大会也提前结束了
Let me guess, the wig convention finished early?
你有丈夫吗
Is there a Mr Blenkensop?
得了重病痛苦地死掉了 你太太呢
Horrible slow death by disease. Mrs Meadows?
我还单身
Bachelor.
真新奇啊
How original.
知道谁是N了吗
Any thoughts on N yet?
他们马上就要下来喝茶了
They're all coming down for tea in a minute.
自己调查自己的
Do your own detective work.
布兰肯索普太太
Mrs Blenkensop...
别告诉你已经要抛弃我了
Oh, don't tell me you've replaced me already?
德尼姆先生 你真会说笑
Mr Denim, you do tease!
我老的都能当你的姐姐了
I'm old enough to be your big sister.
这位是麦杜斯先生
This is Mr Meadows.
你们一定会相处的很愉快 他也单身呢
You'll get along famously, he's a bachelor too.
猎人吗
Hunter?
鸟类观察家
Bird-watcher.
我就觉得听到了个不熟悉的男人的声音 你好
I thought I heard an unfamiliar male voice. Hello.
你好
Hello.
我由衷希望和你熟悉一下
I do hope we won't be unfamiliar for long.
海多克 卡汉上校 但愿你周身愉快
Oh, Haydock, Major Khan, hope you're feeling flush.
我看现在人足够多了 都能玩梭哈纸牌游戏了
I'd say we have a good number here for a game of five-card stud.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表