剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
and the minute you feel unsafe and out of your depth...
一定
Absolutely.
关于我们的朋友丽塔 有个小秘密
And here's a tip about our friend Rita --
她喜欢在下午喝琴酒 有时会小睡一下
she likes a gin in the afternoon. Sometimes she sleeps.
谢谢
Thank you.
要倒满吗 德里南先生
Top-up, Mr Drennan?
对 没关系 没关系
Yeah, yeah, it's all right. It's all right.
我不乐意 我可不愿意
I'm not having that. I'm not having it.
但这些人觉得我们做不到
But these guys don't think we can do it.
那个扣动扳机的人必须是布朗
Brown has to be the one that pulls the trigger.
我们任何一个人都可以
Any one of us could.
苏联想要这样
It's the way the Soviets want it.
中情局意识到他们死了个特工会怎样
But what happens when the CIA realise they've lost their man?
我们已经跑得很远了 对吧 德里南
We'll be nowhere near. Right, Drennan?
没错
Right.
-是时候了 -我认为应该由我来
- About time. - I think I should do it.
-这把钥匙能打开十号♥房♥间 -不 不
- This key will get you into Room Ten. - No, no.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
好 我就跟你直说...
Right, let me tell you straight...
享受够了吗
Had enough?
不 我只是...
No, I was just...
我反正是够了 超了已经
I have, more than enough.
你和我预想的不一样...
You know, you're not what I expected...
但我喜欢你
but I like you.
明天
Tomorrow.
来吧 临走前喝一杯
Come on, one for the road.
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了
It's late.
首先 你喝酒了
Firstly, you've been drinking
但我们保证工作的时候不喝酒
and we promised we wouldn't drink on the job.
其次 我非常担心你
Secondly, I've been so worried about you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
慢点
Slowly.
走开
Get off!
第二方案
Plan B?
必须的
Absolutely.
你是不是彻底疯了
Are you completely insane?
最起码你清醒了
At least you're awake.
我好像有麻烦了
I feel like I'm in trouble.
怎么 我真有麻烦了吗
Why, actually, am I in trouble?
你没有麻烦
You aren't in trouble.
你领子上有口红印 身上带着香水味
You have lipstick on your collar, you reek of perfume --
你是要有点儿麻烦了
you are in a bit of trouble.
口红印 在哪儿
Lipstick, where is it?
好吧 等一下
Now, wait a minute...
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
就是那种地方 你懂的
It was one of those places, you know.
我不懂
I don't know.
苏豪区之类的
One of those Soho places.
塔彭丝 想想吧
Oh, Tuppence, think about it.
我在想呢
I am thinking about it.
我很努力地在想呢
I am thinking about it very hard...
他们不是让简·芬恩去工作的
They're not putting Jane Finn to work?
不 那只是他们碰头的地方
No, it's just the place where they meet.
地下室里有个房♥间
There's a room downstairs in the basement --
-他们就把简关在那 -你看到她了吗
- that's where they're holding Jane. - Did you see her?
只看到背面 但绝对是她
Just her back, but it's definitely her.
我没能打开门 但我拿到了...这个
I couldn't get through the door, but now I have... this.
你是怎么拿到的
How did you get that?
其中一个...
One of the, er,
你懂的 其中一个姑娘 她...
you know, one of the girls, she was...
非常友善
very friendly, and...
-是吗 -他们以为我是德里南呢
- Was she? - They thought I was this guy Drennan, and...
可以把毛巾递给我吗
Could you... pass the towel?
好吧 有什么收获
So, what have we got?
录音还在某个地方藏着
The recording is still out there and hidden,
不然他们早就把简杀了
otherwise they would have killed Jane already.
也算是条线索
That's something.
那攻击目标呢
What about the target?
他是个美国人
He's American.
丽塔从布朗那获得了"美国朋友"的消息
Rita got a message from Brown about an "American friend".
美国人 除此之外还有什么吗
An American, then. Do we know any more?
丽塔收到一个包裹 用于接近他
Rita was sent a package to help get close to him.
我觉得是毒药
I think it's poison.
他们要利用丽塔吗
They're using Rita?
你的结婚戒指呢
Where's your wedding ring?
德里南没结婚 所以我...
Drennan isn't married, so I...
该死
Damn!
那东西死哪去了
Where is the damn thing?
-肯定在这的 -但愿你没弄丢
- It's here somewhere. - I hope you haven't lost it.
我当然没弄丢 只是...
Of course I haven't lost it, I just...
在那房♥子里还发生了什么
Did something else happen in that house
是你没告诉我的
that you haven't told me about?
也许你该去躺一会
Maybe you should go and lie down.
塔彭丝 你觉得我们是不是玩大了
Tuppence, do you think we might be out of our depth?
为什么这样说
Why do you say that?
那些人...
These men...
他们很危险 很残暴
they're dangerous, wild...
在那儿发生什么了 你看起来不太对劲
What happened in there? You don't seem yourself.
我没事 只是...
I'm fine, I just...
那我们必须勇敢起来
Well, we have to be brave, then.
祖国需要我们来阻止布朗
Our country needs us to stop Brown.
想想那个可怜的姑娘
And just think of that poor girl.
是啊
Yes.
的确
Quite.
我刚有了个想法
I just had a thought.
什么想法
What sort of thought?
关于那个目标是美国人
About the target being American.
美国国务卿会在后天
The US Secretary of State is flying into the country
飞来我们国家访问
the day after tomorrow.
目标会不会是他
Could he be the target?
就是的
That's it.
好吧 如果你们是对的
Yes, but if you're right,
那后果十分堪忧
the consequences could be very alarming.
美国的国务卿在英国被杀
The death of the Secretary of State while in Britain
会破坏英美关系
would ruin relations with America.
而且在这个核时代...
And in this nuclear age...
我是说 他之所以来到我国
I mean, the whole reason for his being here is
就是为了签约一份共同合作条约
to sign a treaty of mutual cooperation.
所以布朗的时机选得十分完美
So Brown's timing is impeccable.
很可怕 如果中情局得知这个威胁
It's dreadful. If the CIA get wind even of the threat,
这次访问就会被取消
well, the visit will be called off,
条约也作废了
and the treaty abandoned.
事情是否和歌♥剧有着联♥系♥
Is there some sort of connection with opera?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
那应该是保密的
That's supposed to be a secret,
确实没错 他是个歌♥剧迷
but, yes, yes, he's opera mad.
他每次来 都要看一场演出
He likes to take in a performance every time he comes over.
丽塔·范德梅尔会表演 著名的女高音
And Rita Vandemeyer is singing -- the famous soprano.
确实预约了女高音
There is a soprano booked.
布朗就打算通过这个下手
That's how Brown is going to get to him.
好了 多谢
Well, thank you.
显然我要根据这一信息展开行动了
Clearly, I'm going to have to act on this information,
但不用你了 汤米 你先回家
but, no more, Tommy. You go home now.
他必须再次出场 赶在真正的德里南到来前
He has to go back in before the real Drennan arrives.
你疯了吗 绝对不行
Are you out of your mind? Absolutely not.
不行 他是个父亲啊 而且是丈夫
No, he's a father, for God's sake... and a husband.
不用了 我会负责处理的
No, no. I've got it covered.
他冒充德里南不可能过关的
He's never going to pass for this man Drennan.
他已经冒充成功了
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表