剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
All the visitors were sent away.
-只有个临时医生 -临时医生
- Only the locum that was here... - There was a locum?
没错 因为别的工作急匆匆走了
Yes, he dashed off to another job.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
他让我给他开个处方
He wanted me to arrange a prescription for someone.
我刚才办好 处方还在我这儿呢
I was just doing it now. I have the form.
胰岛素
Insulin?
就是他
That's him.
快跑 汤米
Run, Tommy.
小心点
Watch out!
-我们太傻了 -是啊
- We've been so stupid. - Yes.
一直以来都是皮尔
Peel, all the time.
天啊 国务卿来访的日期
Oh, God, the date of the secretary of State's visit,
核武协议
the nuclear treaty.
就是今天
It's today.
我们得告诉卡特
We have to warn Carter.
卡特
Carter!
他现在不在
He's not here right now.
-他去哪了 -他在开机密会议
- Where is he? - He's in a locked meeting.
一堆事情要处理
There's a right royal stushy going on.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
某个白♥痴♥泄露了一个旧行动的细节
Some idiot leaked details of an old operation.
媒体都在关注 看来卡特要被停职了
Press are all over it. Looks like Carter might be suspended.
-皮尔还帮他说话呢 -皮尔在这儿
- Peel's in there trying to defend him. - Peel is here?
他之前在的
He was earlier.
那国务卿呢
And the Secretary of State?
你们真的有权过问此事吗
Have you actually got clearance for this?
我们认为他身处危险 很大的危险
We think he's in danger, very real danger.
卡特在处理了
Carter's on top of that.
他让皮尔带他去了大使的乡村官邸
He's asked Peel to take him to the Ambassador's country residence
这样就可以安全会见外♥交♥部♥长了
so he can meet the Foreign secretary in safety.
-什么 -他让皮尔负责这事吗
- What? - He's asked Peel?
是的 他不会有事的 那里固若金汤
Yes, he'll be fine, these houses are like fortresses.
他们可以在那里签订协议
They can sign the treaty there.
什么时候走的
When did they leave?
刚走 也许还能追上呢
Moments ago. You might still catch them.
我们得拦住他们
We have to stop them!
等等
Hold on!
你们要干什么 怎么回事啊
What are you doing? What's going on?
是皮尔
It's Peel!
皮尔怎么了
What's Peel?
他就是布朗
Brown!
皮尔是布朗
Peel is Brown?!
怎么办 我们需要辆车
What do we do? We need a car.
塔彭丝 发卡呢
Tuppence, where's that hairpin?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
借用一下舅舅的车
Taking Uncle's car.
至少我来开吧
Well, at least let me drive.
当然不行
Certainly not!
像这样的车得交给男人开
A car like this needs to be handled by a man.
我一直都想驾驭一下这匹野兽
I've always wanted to drive this beast.
天啊
Oh, for goodness' sake!
踩离合 汤米
Clutch, Tommy!
外♥交♥部♥长在里面等您了
The Foreign Secretary's waiting for you in here.
其他人马上就到
The others will be along shortly.
你能给我看看吗 我觉得我被马蜂蜇了
Could you see? I think I just got stung by a wasp.
可能就是只蜜蜂 这时节这里到处都是
A bee probably. There are so many around at this time of year.
-我去给你找点药 -谢谢
- I'll get you something. - Thank you.
-请不要拘束 -谢谢
- Make yourself at - Thank you.
汤米 护士给皮尔的处方 是什么来着
Tommy, that prescription the nurse gave Peel. What was it?
胰岛素
Insulin.
那可能致命的
That could be fatal.
等等 你们有权限许可吗
Whoa, whoa! Wait a minute. You got clearance?
-有 给你 -这不是许可
- Yes, here. - That's not clearance.
我要的是美方许可
I mean US clearance.
-我是军情五处的 -但这是中情局关卡
- This is an MI5 pass. - And this is a CIA checkpoint.
天啊 他可是三楼的人
For goodness' sake, he's Third Floor.
国务卿先生有生命危险
The Secretary of State's life is in danger.
如果您要用那种态度
If you want to get tetchy about it...
不 我想名单上有我们
No, I think we're on the list.
她在家也这样吗
Is she like this at home?
等等 先生
Wait! Sir...
我们得进去 快
We need to get in. Quick!
国务卿被人下毒了
The Secretary of State's been poisoned!
-他需要糖 -葡糖
- He needs sugar. - Glucose.
-甜饼 果汁 -我有蜂蜜
- A biscuit, some fruit juice. - Honey!
-好极了 -到底是怎么回事
- Perfect! - What the hell is going on?
-皮尔人呢 -皮尔就是布朗
- Peel, where is he? - Peel is Brown.
-他刚刚试图谋杀国务卿 -什么
- He just tried to kill the Secretary of State. - What?
他肯定就在官邸里 找到他 卡特
He must be in the house. Search for him, Carter.
国务卿先生能听到吗 我给你喂点蜂蜜
Mr Secretary, can you hear me? I'm giving you some honey.
该结束了
Time to stop.
你们一直都很聪明
Oh, you've been very clever.
很机灵
Very shrewd.
谁能想到一对平常的夫妇会这么厉害呢
Who would have thought it for an average sort of man and his wife,
平常不过是做做果酱和蜂蜜而已
more used to making marmalade and honey?
你们应该待在家里的
You should have stayed at home.
你逃不出去的
There's no escape.
你逃不出这座楼的
You won't get out of this building.
简在哪里
Where's Jane?
我凭什么告诉你们
Why should I give you that?
詹姆斯
James...
为什么
Why?
我才不要待在臭气熏天的囚室里 卡特
I'm not going to sit in a stinking hole, Carter.
我不会让你把我送进监狱里烂掉
I'm not going to let you take me to rot in some prison.
但你热爱这个国家
But you love this country.
腐朽堕落 道德败坏
Sunken, immoral, corrupt.
我在法庭上看到的丑陋真♥相♥
The things I see in the courts.
你觉得你会热爱这些东西吗
You think that's something you could love?
我看到了更宏伟的未来
I see a nobler future.
让历史来评判我吧
Let history be my judge.
你把枪放下
You put down the gun...
我们来谈谈
and we can talk about it.
我曾辉煌过
I was brilliant in my day.
詹姆斯·皮尔
司法委员会
简
Jane...
你确定她没事吗
Are you sure she's OK?
没事 有点被吓傻了
Fine. A little rung out.
要牛奶吗
Milk?
好的
Yes.
我认为我欠你一个解释
I realise I owe you an explanation.
我们已经猜到了
We worked it out.
我从一开始就该告诉你们的
I should have told you from the start.
你是个已婚男
You're married.
只是名义上的
Only in name.
我正在办离婚
I'm going through a divorce.
我明白了
I see.
别那样抿嘴唇
Don't do that thin-lipped thing.
我知道我害你受苦了
I know I put you through it.
你还真是轻描淡写啊
That is an understatement!
我之前心想着 如果有人知道
I thought that I would lose everything
我在办完离婚前就认识了简 那我就会失去一切
if anyone knew about Jane before the divorce was settled.
我太自私了
It's selfish of me.
我慌了 就说她是我外甥女
I panicked and said she was my niece.
一旦我说出口...
And once I said it once...
原谅我好吗
Forgive me?
暂时原谅
For now.
但你最好好好照顾她
But you better take good care of her.
简
Jane!
我再也不会让你离开我的视线了
I am never going to let you out of my sight.
我以为我会死在那个房♥间里
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表