剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
- Are you all right, Mr Harrison? - What's happening?
-鲍勃 你还好吗 -到底怎么了
- Bob! Are you all right? - What's the matter?
-鲍勃 鲍勃 -哈里森先生 哈里森先生
- Bob? Bob?? - Mr Harrison! Mr Harrison!?
你还好吗 先生
You're all right, sir?
你没事吧
You alright?
他的领结
His tie.
他需要新鲜空气 跟我说话 鲍勃
Give him some air. Speak to me, Bob!
-快找医生来 塔彭丝 -好
- Get a doctor, Tuppence! - Yes.
他们说是因为心脏病发猝死的
They're saying it was a heart attack.
说他"非常健康"
Whoever says it is "fit as a fiddle".
他们说他非常健康
Fit as a fiddle, they say.
"你好 这里是三楼部"
"Hello. Third Floor."
你好 我要跟卡特少校说话
Yes, hello, I'm ringing to speak to Major Carter.
-"你好" -我昨晚打了几次电♥话♥
- "Hello?" - I called a few times last night.
"你好 这里是三楼部"
"Hello. Third Floor."
我需要跟卡特少校说话
Yes. I need to speak to Major Carter.
"抱歉 线路接触不良 你能重打吗"
"I'm sorry. It's a bad line, could you call back?"
天呐
Oh, for pity's sake.
汤米 你的衬衫毁了
Tommy, your shirt is ruined!
"你好 这里是三楼部"
"Hello. Third Floor."
请不要挂断
Please don't hang up!
-汤米 -我要跟卡特少校说话
- Tommy? - I need to speak to Major Carter.
-汤米 -我是汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德
- Tommy? - It's Thomas Beresford.
"卡特少校说"板球取消了
"Major Carter said "Cricket cancelled
-因为天候不佳 请留在原地"" -板球
- due to bad weather. Please sit tight"." - Cricket?
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
你最好马上解释
You'd better start talking,
汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德 立刻解释
Thomas Beresford, right now!
"那位水手伯里斯与大白鲨搏斗"
"Boris the sailor wrestled a white shark..."
伯里斯很显然是指俄♥国♥
Well, Boris is obviously Russia,
水手可能是他们的海军或潜艇
the sailor could be their navy or a submarine...
你真擅长解读
You're very good at this.
要恭维我已经太迟了 贝雷斯福德
Too late for flattery, Beresford.
大白鲨是指 美国
And the white shark is... America?
他们有可能在计划一场袭击
Could they be planning an attack?
他还没传达完信息就心脏病突发 真是倒霉
Rotten luck he had a heart attack before finishing the message.
如果不是心脏病发呢
What if it wasn't a heart attack?
哈里森把酒泼到你的衬衫上 这个污渍
Harrison spilt his drink on your shirt - this stain.
我不懂你的意思
I don't follow.
这有可能是毒药
It could have been poison.
不 你的意思该不会是他
No, you don't mean he was...
被谋杀了 我们得查清楚
Murdered? Well, we have to find out.
等等 卡特说留在原地 他会联络我
Now hold on. Carter said sit tight. He would contact me.
这讯息很清楚
The message was very clear.
拜托 汤米 做点调查会有什么问题
Oh, come on, Tommy. What harm could a little investigating do?
这样卡特联络我们时
Then when Carter gets in contact,
我们就能弄清所有事情了
we'll have the whole thing tied up in a bow.
我们唯一的线索是件脏衬衫
Our only lead is a dirty shirt.
不只如此
Not just that.
当时有个男人
There was a man...
盯着包厢
watching the box.
他可能也有关系
Maybe he was involved.
你记得他的长相吗
Can you even remember what he looked like?
身材高大 深色皮肤 非常英俊
Tall, dark, he was very handsome.
我可以马上把他画出来
I can picture him right now.
拜托不要
Try not to.
圣巴拉巴斯文法中学 接待日
我相信本杰明在这里会很开心的
I'm sure Benjamin will be very happy here,
琼斯先生 琼斯太太
Mr and Mrs Jones.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye. - Thanks.
你们不是要把乔治送来这里吧
You're not sending George here?
为什么 不该送来吗
Why? Shouldn't we?
我需要你分♥析♥这块污渍
I need you to identify this stain.
这是我们唯一的线索
It's the only clue we have.
现在是接待日
I'm in the middle of an open day.
不会很久的 只要用你那什么的工具
But it won't take very long. Just get your thingamabob kit.
校长已经对我很不满了
The head is already cross with me
因为我花太多时间在我们上次的冒险了
for missing time on our last adventure.
他说得对 塔彭丝 这本该是最高机密
He's right, Tuppence. This is meant to be top secret.
最高机密
Ooh, top secret?
有个间谍死在歌♥剧院 一个科学家失踪了
Death of a spy at the opera. A missing scientist!
真是个大谜团
A real mystery.
需要帮你从食堂拿点什么吗 帕伯顿老师
Can I get you anything from the canteen, Mr Pemberton?
好的 芭芭拉
Yes, please, Barbara.
肯普老师
Miss Kemp.
拿个圆烤饼吧
A crumpet.
谢谢你 肯普老师
Thank you. Miss Kemp.
教化学的吗
Chemistry?
其实是教戏剧的
Drama department, actually.
把氢氧化钠拿过来
Pass the sodium hydroxide.
迷住她 阿尔伯特 带她冒险
Sweep her off her feet, Albert. Take her on an adventure.
盐酸
Hydrochloric acid.
我建议不要急着来 要放长线 阿尔伯特
I wouldn't rush it. Play the long game, Albert.
我用这策略就成功了
Worked for me.
不是所有姑娘都像我一样有耐心 汤米
Not all girls will be as patient as I was, Tommy.
氰化物
Cyanide.
毒药
Poison!
他果然是被谋杀的 我就知道
He WAS murdered. I knew it!
你们要不要告诉我这是怎么回事
Are you going to tell me what this is about?
我还在卡特的名册上 我有权限知晓
I'm still on Carter's books, you know. I do have clearance.
我们不能说
We can't.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
好吧
Yes...
善良的老阿尔伯特 只能帮别人检测污渍
Good old Albert, called in to test for stains
其他一无所知
and nothing more,
就是个小人物
part-time nobody.
其实还有件事你可以帮上忙
There is one other thing you can help us with.
你听说过一个叫吉尔伯特·沃斯因的科学家吗
Have you ever heard of a scientist called Gilbert Worthing?
吉尔伯特·沃斯因
Gilbert Worthing?
我们曾是剑桥大学的同窗
We were at Cambridge together.
他是个原子物理学家
He's an atomic physicist.
原子 原♥子♥弹♥那种吗
Atomic? As in bombs?
他曾参与过曼哈顿计划
He worked on the Manhattan project.
至少告诉我计划吧
At least tell me the plan.
我都不确定我们该不该来这
I'm not sure we should even be here.
我们得和哈里森太太谈谈
We're going to talk to Mrs Harrison.
我们为你的所失感到遗憾
We're so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you...
你丈夫生前有条信息要传达给我们
Your husband had a message for us.
什么
What?
跟他的工作有关
About his work.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
他们当时在歌♥剧院
They were at the opera.
他们坐在我和你♥爸♥爸旁边
They sat next to me and your dad.
他和我们提起过一个叫伯里斯的水手
He talked to us about a sailor called Boris?
伯里斯出海时去世了 你为什么提起那事
Boris died at sea. What you bringing that up for?
你们在说什么呢
What are you talking about?!
我觉得他确实是海军
I think he really was in the navy.
那他们在我们的包厢里干什么呢
What were they doing in our box, then?
我不知道他们想干什么 妈妈
I don't know what they're on about, Mum.
没事的 别担心
It'll be all right, don't worry.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你看起来不太喜欢包厢席
You didn't seem too fond of the box seats.
我想知道你怎么得到票的
I was wondering what made you get the tickets.
我儿子买♥♥的
My son got them...
我没给她买♥♥包厢席 我都穷得要死了
I didn't buy her a box. I could barely afford the nose bleeds!
我实在是太遗憾了 失陪一下
I'm terribly sorry. Excuse me.
他们坐错了位置
They were in the wrong seats!
肯定有两个姓哈里森的
There must have been two Harrisons.
我看见的那个人应该是真的哈里森
The man I saw has to be the real Harrison.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表