剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
我要是想用苏珊呢
what if I prefer Susan?
苏珊·史密斯
Susan Smith,
更普通
much more common.
听好
Look.
我一看到倒霉的女人就知道
I know a woman that's down on her luck when I see one.
你不常来这样的地方
You're not used to places like this.
不常跟我这种人打交道
People like me.
接下这份工作吧
Take the job.
作为苏珊生活吗
And live as Susan?
我们更喜欢简
We'd prefer Jane.
真有意思 我遇见过一个叫简·芬恩的姑娘
Funny, I met a girl called Jane Finn.
在火车上
On the train.
是不是很奇怪啊
Now, isn't that odd?
你真遇见她了
Did you really?
她把她的书留在了车厢里
She left her book in the carriage.
书里夹着这个
And in it, this.
我猜你也认识他吧
I guess you know him, too?
好了 你个贱♥人♥
All right, bitch.
你是为谁效力的
Who are you working for?
我猜 你是丽塔的同伙吧
You're one of Rita's little mates, I'll bet.
她跟你说什么了
What did she tell you?
你们为何掩盖那姑娘的失踪
Why are you covering up the disappearance of a girl?
你陷入黑暗中了
You are in murk,
在你安全而短暂的人生中
the like of which you've not encountered
从未遇到过这种黑暗 小姐
in your short and protected life, Missus.
如果这是勒索...
If this is blackmail...
那我给你钱...
I'll give you money...
但你还是忘了我们的这次谈话吧
But you'd better forget we ever had this conversation.
否则你的小帽子
Or that little hat of yours
就没有脑袋可戴了
might not have a head to sit on.
你的手套掉了
You dropped your glove.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么去了这么久
What on earth took you so long?
发生了很可怕的事
Something terrible has happened.
快来
Quickly!
-去滑铁卢车站 -不 不去那
- Waterloo. - No, not there.
我们得先甩掉他
We need to shake him off first.
谁
Who?
他
Him.
他是谁 怎么了
Who is he? What's going on?
就在这
Here, here.
停车
Pull over!
下车 汤米 快点 快点
Get out, Tommy, go on, go on!
给 零钱不用找了
Here we are. Keep the change.
-快来 汤米 -我们到底在干什么
- Come on, Tommy! - What the hell are we doing?
-亲我 -什么 在这
- Kiss me. - What, here?
快亲我
Kiss me!
快来
Come on.
你在哪学到的这一套
Where did you learn all this?
惊险小说家
著有《三十九级台阶》
约翰·布肯
John Buchan,
均为推理小说家
柯南·道尔 多萝西·L·塞耶斯
Conan Doyle, Dorothy L Sayers.
-从书里 -以及寄宿学校
- Books. - And boarding school.
为了躲避女舍监
Dodging the housemistress.
-女士想来点什么 -请来两杯威士忌
- Yes, madam? - Two whiskies, please.
你到底要不要告诉我发生了什么事
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
就是简·芬恩的事
Jane Finn, that's what's going on.
那个失踪的姑娘 我就知道有隐情
The missing girl, I knew there was more to it.
那是什么
What's that?
证明我没错的证据
Proof that I wasn't wrong.
给 女士
There you go, madam.
也意味着我该买♥♥顶新帽子
And that means to buy a new hat.
你只需进去 然后下赌注
All you need to do is go in and make a bet.
看看你能不能听见什么
Just see if you overhear anything.
-然后呢 -然后当然要去警♥察♥局了
- And then what? - We'll go to the police, of course.
他们会听的
They'll listen then.
我们搜集到的证据越多越好
The more evidence we have, the better.
锁上了
Locked.
这不是很奇怪吗
Now isn't that odd?
上啊
Go!
好了 我们就此放手吧
OK, this is where we leave it.
我们走回警♥察♥局去
We walk back to the police station,
你把跟我说的再跟他们说一遍
you tell them what you told me
然后我们回归正常生活
and we go back to our lives.
你难道就一点都不好奇吗
Aren't you just a little bit curious?
即便好奇 这也什么都没有啊 塔彭丝
There's nothing here, Tuppence. So even if I was curious.
不 你错就错在这里
No. No. That is why you're wrong.
有个叫布朗的男人
There's a man called Brown,
还有一个叫丽塔的女人
and there is a woman called Rita.
他以为我是替丽塔效力的
He thought I worked for her.
这里是伦敦 有成千上万叫布朗和丽塔的人
This is London. There must be a million Browns or Ritas.
还有这个
There's also this.
这是什么 采购单吗
What is it? A shopping list?
是账单
It's a bill,
付款人是范德梅尔
in the name of Vandemeyer,
巴黎一家酒店开的
for a Paris hotel.
给我
Give me that.
怎么了 贝雷斯福德先生
Why, Mr Beresford,
我确定你心跳加速了一点点
I do believe your pulse has quickened just a little.
一个叫范德梅尔的
Someone called Vandemeyer stayed
在简失踪的前一天 入住了巴黎的大理石酒店
at the Hotel du Marbre, Paris, the day before Jane disappeared.
注意点桌子
Watch the table.
你不觉得那很关键吗
Don't you think that's significant?
怎么关键了
Significant in what respect?
那是汤勺 塔彭丝
They are soup spoons, Tuppence.
我们要的是甜点勺
We need dessert spoons.
以及...
And...
为什么让我去冒充一个失踪的女人
why ask me to pretend to be a woman that's missing?
完全没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
洋葱
Onion.
除非...
Unless...
除非他们是在给谁设陷阱
Unless they're setting a trap for someone.
-胡萝卜 -但给谁呢
- Carrot. - But who?
-那就是问题所在 -欧芹
- That's the question. - Parsley.
那是香葱 塔彭丝
That's chives, Tuppence.
即便是你 也该知道二者的区别
Even you must know the difference.
当然了 我忘了
Of course! I'm forgetting.
枪
The gun.
有枪声
There was a gunshot.
我们能不能试着控制下想象力
Can we try and keep our imagination under control
哪怕一晚
for one evening?
我控制得非常好
I'm perfectly under control,
如果你请他来吃晚餐
what if you invite himself round to dinner,
最起码他可以做个好听众
the least he can do is listen.
慢着 等一下
No. No. Wait, wait.
谁要份恶心人的工作啊
Who needs a stinking job?
这是给乔治的
This is for George.
-谢谢 -需要多用用才行 你好
- Ah, thank you. - It'll need to be broken in. Hello!
-你好 快进来 -请进
Hello. Come in. Come in.
简·芬恩
Jane Finn?
你确定他提到的是这个名字吗
You're sure he said that particular name?
我绝对确定
I'm absolutely sure.
你会不会听到的是
You couldn't have confused it with
珍妮特或茱莉亚之类的
perhaps Janet or Julia?
我很确定
Quite certain.
你们需要忘了这事 把它...
You need to forget all about it, put it...
把它从脑海里立即抹去
put it right out of your mind altogether.
至少告诉我们你的猜想啊
Well, at least tell us what you suspect!
绑♥架♥
Abduction?
谋杀
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表