剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
I'm so stupid.
汤米
Tommy...?
他中枪了
He's been shot.
卡特 你还好吧
Carter, are you all right?
没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
没时间管我了 快去追她
There's no time for all that. Get after her.
-她去哪了 -她往那边走了
- Where did she go? - She went in there.
追啊
Go!
快
Now!
阿尔伯特
Albert...
过来看看
Over here.
肯定就在附近
It's got to be close.
上次我们处于这样的状况时
The last time we were in this position,
你活着对我比较有用
you were more use to me alive.
不
No!
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
汤米
Tommy...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
她死了
She's dead.
我找到了
I've found it.
倒计时
把钥匙拔♥出♥来♥
Pull the key out.
启动钥匙
那可能会要了我们的命
That could kill us.
开/关
-那就直接关了 -那也有可能的
- Well, just turn it off. - So could that.
我觉得还是给吉尔伯特打个电♥话♥吧
I think we ought to get Gilbert on the phone.
快
Quickly.
没错 下面有个电♥话♥
Yes. There's a phone down here.
瞧瞧 汤米 这次真的完了
Oh, look at this. Crikey, Tommy, we've really done it this time.
我们遇到过比这还困难的局面呢
We've been in tighter spots than this.
-喂 吉尔伯特 -是的 同伴也更糟
- Hello, Gilbert? - Yes, and in worse company.
我们找到了炸♥弹♥ 你得帮我们解除
We've found the bomb. You are gonna have to help us disarm it.
别告诉我我们唯一能指望的
'Oh, don't tell me the only help we've got
是那位大科学家
is from Albert Einstein.
启动了吗
'Is it armed?'
是的 钥匙插在上面 还在倒数
Yes, the keys are in it. It's counting down.
告诉那个白♥痴♥老师
'Tell that idiot schoolteacher,
不管做什么 都不要剪红线
'whatever he does, don't cut the red.'
他说别剪红线
He says to avoid the red wire.
我又不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
你还是什么都别碰了 等等 让我想想
'Just don't do anything. Wait, let me think...'
吉尔伯特 拜托
Gilbert, come on.
该死的手又不听使唤
Damn this hand.
我动手 你动脑
My hands, your eyes.
拜托
Please...
好的 听着
'All right, listen.
-找一根绿色的线 -绿线
- You're looking for a green wire.' - A green wire.
没有绿色的
There's no green.
没有绿色的
There's no green!
没有绿线
There's no green wire.
肯定有的 不可能没有
'There must be. That's impossible.'
但真的没有绿线啊 快说
There's no green wire, man! Talk!
肯定有的 我不记得了 我不知道
'There must be. I can't remember. I don't know!'
吉尔伯特 拜托
Gilbert, come on!
我脑子里混乱了 停 我需要思考
'I can't think. Stop. I need to think clearly.'
拜托 拜托
Please, come on...!
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
蓝色
Blue...
剪吧
Do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
是个白♥痴♥都会造炸♥弹♥
Any old fool can build a bomb.
但只有天才才能解除
It takes a genius to defuse one.
知道我最爱你哪点吗 塔彭丝·贝雷斯福德
You know what I love about you, Tuppence Beresford?
哪点
What?
你从来 从来都不肯乖乖听话
You never, ever do what you're told.
谢谢你
Thank you.
胳膊好些了吗 上校
How's the arm, Major?
依然有点疼
Well, it stings a bit.
但除了这点 一切都很好
But apart from that, everything's going rather well.
找到内奸了吗
So you found your leak?
是的
Yes.
斯普罗特提到烤饼时泄露了秘密
Sprot gave it away when she mentioned scones.
只有我的司机知道我无法抗拒
Only my driver knew about my weakness
在萨沃伊酒店吃下午茶
for afternoon tea at the Savoy.
你说的就是那个司机吗
You mean that driver...?
莱瑞 没错
Larry, yes.
他还以为他逃脱了呢
He thinks he got away with it.
他还不知道
He doesn't know
他下一站要进三楼的审讯室了
that his next stop's the Third Floor interrogation room.
那一定让你大为宽心吧
That must be an awful relief.
是啊
I'll say.
这是给你们的
This is for you.
第一次工资
It's a first payment.
以及
And er...
我的感激
and my thanks.
我很想外包给你们一些工作
I'm tempted to subcontract you some work.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥什么的
Private detective agency sort of thing.
也不危险
Nothing dangerous.
你们有兴趣吗
Is that something that would interest you?
-有 舅舅 -有的 有的
- Yes, Uncle. - Yes! Yes.
那就好
Good.
那你们给侦探社想个名字吧
Well, start thinking about a name.
-贝雷斯福德事务所 -年轻冒险家
- Operation Beresford! - The Young Adventurers!
你们好好商量吧 我还有事
You two work it out. I've got somewhere to be.
年轻这两个字太有误导性了
Young is a bit misleading.
中年还差不多
Middle-aged, at best.
那只能代表你自己 汤米
Speak for yourself, Tommy!
贝雷斯福德事务所听起来跟手术名似的
Operation Beresford sounds like a hospital procedure.
拜托 别叫少年冒险家
Please, not The Young Adventurers.
我们得表现出刺♥激♥ 热情
We want to sound exciting, passionate.
需要的是可靠 值得依赖
Reliable, dependable.
我们又不是卖♥♥保险的
We're not selling insurance.
不管卖♥♥什么 都需要内心的宁静
You want peace of mind, whatever you're selling.
人们都喜欢冒险 汤米
People want adventure, Tommy.
当你要调查他们的产权时 他们就不喜欢了
Not if you're investigating their property rights.
我们可以去抓珠宝大盗
We'll be chasing jewel thieves,
揭露政♥府♥阴谋
uncovering government conspiracies...
我们就解决下家庭争端 也能赚不少钱的
We could carve a nice little earner out of domestic disputes.
密室谋杀案
Murder within the establishment.
诈骗 那才是生计财源
Fraud. That's your bread and butter.
我还需要顶新帽子
Oh, I'll need a new hat.
我应该更新下我的图书馆卡了
I should renew my library card.
我们得租一间办公室
We should get an office.
我们还是不要太过心急了 塔彭丝
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Tuppence.
可能性简直是无限的啊
The possibilities are endless!
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表