剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
Just long enough to get close to her.
然后我们告诉她我们要拿你交换钥匙
Then we tell her that we'll swap you for the keys.
我大老远就能认出塔彭丝
I'd know Tuppence a mile off.
他们都三年没见了
Well, they've been apart for three years.
而且监狱会让人样貌大变的
And prison can change a man.
好吧
All right.
喂
Hello?
没有 但我觉得我们有你真正想要的东西
No, but I think we have what you're really looking for.
罗杰·布雷克
Roger Blake.
好的
All right.
9点如何
Shall we say nine o'clock?
她同意了
She went for it.
我们9点要在码头上见她
We're going to meet her on the pier at nine o'clock.
只有我们两个
Just the two of us.
拿着 你需要带着这个
Here, you're going to need this.
塔彭丝 你最后完善一下
Tuppence, you do the finishing touches.
上帝啊 汤米 别射到自己的脚
Oh, Christ, Tommy, don't shoot off your own foot.
塔彭丝
Tuppence...
你必须答应我 在我和卡特
you must promise to stay put
见斯普罗特太太的时候别轻举妄动
while Carter and I meet Mrs Sprot.
她说了只能我们两个去
She did say just the two of us.
我会的 我保证
I will. I promise.
我需要你对我有信心
I need you to believe in me.
我当然对你有信心了
Of course I believe in you.
如若不然 我是做不到的
Look, I can't do it if you don't.
汤米 我对你有信心
Oh, Tommy, I believe in you.
我只是有点紧张而已
I'm just a little nervous, that's all.
什么事
Yes?
我想你可以用上这个
I thought you could use this.
我长不出真正的胡子 都怪我的娃娃脸
I could never grow a real one. Baby-face and all that.
女士们喜欢有胡子的男人
Ladies love it.
很像克拉克·盖博
Very Clark Gable.
谢谢你 卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
我想他也不算太坏
I suppose he's not all bad.
粘上去试试吧
Shall we try it?
瞧啊
There...
克拉克·盖博 闪亮登场
Clark Gable, eat your heart out.
很抱歉 塔彭丝
I'm sorry, Tuppence.
你说对了
You were right.
我只是恰巧走运罢了
I have my moments.
那个小胡子
That moustache...
很适合你
It suits you.
真有必要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
当然 因为你是囚犯
Yes. You're my prisoner.
我可不能放你到处走动
I can't have you walking about freely.
我感觉如履薄冰
I feel like I'm walking the plank.
别往上看
Don't look up.
待在没有光亮的地方
Try and stay out of the light.
你能看见什么
What can you see?
只有卡特和汤米
Just Carter and Tommy.
看到斯普罗特了吗
Any sign of Sprot?
目前还没有
Not so far.
我来看看
Let me have a go.
我们不该来这儿的
We shouldn't be here.
我跟卡特保证过
I promised Carter.
卡特说的是远离码头 我们又没站在码头上
Carter said stay off the pier. We are not on the pier.
好吧 我可不认为他是这个意思
Yes. I'm not sure this is quite what he had in mind.
汤米需要我们的帮助 他很清楚这点
Tommy needs our help and he knows it.
-但卡特说过 -阿尔伯特 别那么死板
- But Carter said... - Oh, Albert, live a little!
她来了
There she is.
别 慢点
No, no. Slow down.
就站在那儿 布雷克
Stand right there, Blake.
要敢跑我就一枪毙了你
Run for it and I'll shoot you in the back.
我叫你别带枪的
I said no guns.
难道我说的是废话吗
Doesn't a person's word mean anything anymore?
敲诈的话我是不会听的
Not in the case of blackmail, no.
一命换一命
It's a life for a life.
其实
Actually...
是一命换十万人的命
it's a life for 100,000 lives.
-她有武器 -天呐
- She's armed, I think. - Oh, God!
-我要下去 -不行
- I'm going down there. - No!
我们先等着
We wait.
原来你就是N
So you're N.
追查了你好多年啊
After all this time.
能亲眼见到你几乎让我感到荣幸
It's almost a pleasure to meet you.
我可没有半点荣幸
The pleasure's all yours.
但改天再叙旧吧
But let's save the catch-up for another day.
萨伏伊酒店的甜烙饼
Scones at the Savoy.
你不就喜欢这个吗
Isn't that what you like?
萨伏伊酒店 是啊
The Savoy, yes.
放了他
Release him.
先交钥匙
The keys first.
罗杰 是你吗
Roger, is that you?
说话呀
Say something.
我们已经3年没见了
It's been three years.
够了 先给我钥匙 之后再浪漫
That's enough. Keys first, romance later.
别轻举妄动
Relax, will you?
我不跟罗杰说上话 是不会给你任何东西的
You're not getting anything until I've spoken to Roger.
一切由我来决定
I call the shots.
这完全取决于你怎么看
It just depends how you look at it.
不 求求你 别伤害他
No, please, don't hurt him, OK?
把钥匙和手♥枪♥给我 我就把他交给你
Give me the keys and your gun and he's all yours.
听着 我什么都给你
Look, I'm going to give you everything,
告诉我你没事 告诉我他们没有伤到你
just tell me you're OK. Tell me they haven't hurt you.
我没事
I'm fine.
你的声音 有点奇怪
You sound... strange.
站着别动 最多走到那儿
Stand still! That's as close as he gets!
好 慢着 我先问个问题
OK. Wait, wait, wait. Just let me ask a question.
我们在里约住的酒店叫什么名字
What was the name of the hotel that we stayed at in Rio?
罗杰
Roger?
不大对劲 她知道了
Something's gone wrong. She knows.
罗杰
Roger?
酒店叫...
It was the, er...
不
No!
天呐
God!
-他在哪里 -快把钥匙给我
- Where is he? - The keys, now!
他怎么没来
Why isn't he here?
炸♥弹♥在哪
Where's the bomb?
你先把罗杰交出来 他在哪儿
Not without Roger. Where is he?
他已经死了
He's dead.
他两周前就死了
He died two weeks ago.
心脏病
A heart attack.
那你开枪吧
Shoot.
我已经生无可恋
I have nothing to live for.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
-告诉我炸♥弹♥在哪里 否则我就... -舅舅
- Tell me where the bomb is, or so help me, God, I'll... - Uncle!
小心
Look out!
我的天呐 她朝卡特开枪了
Oh, my God, she's shot Carter!
你想去哪儿
Where are you going?
跪下
Get on your knees!
跪下
Get on your knees!
我们没能去里约热内卢
We never made it to Rio.
罗杰当年想在嘉年华上跳舞
Roger wanted to dance at the carnival,
在海滩上看烟花
watch fireworks on the beach...
你想看烟花吗 贝雷斯福德先生
Do you want to see some fireworks, Mr. Beresford?
舅舅
Uncle?
我没事 汤米
I'm all right, Tommy.
快去追她
Get after her.
我要钥匙来开手铐
I need the bloody key for these handcuffs.
这里 在我兜里
Here, in my pocket.
我真蠢
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表