剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们让他以为
We led him to believe
-我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -那可是你的主意
- we were private investigators. - That was your idea.
怎么 我真有麻烦了吗
Why actually am I in trouble?
你领子上有口红印
You have lipstick on your collar.
身上带着香水味
You reek of perfume.
但我们保证工作的时候不喝酒
We promised we wouldn't drink on the job.
我们要同心协力把简救出来
We're all going to work together to get Jane out.
这样很好吧
Isn't that great?
她失踪好几周了
She's been missing for weeks.
她们找来一个新的女孩 在地下室
They've a girl in the basement
不让我们见
we're not allowed to see.
布朗已经和她联♥系♥了
Brown has already made contact with her.
消息和"我们的美国朋友"有关
And the message said something about "Our American friend".
目标可能是他吗
Could that be the target?
美国国务卿会在后天
The US Secretary of State is flying into the country
飞来我们国家访问
the day after tomorrow.
布朗说刺杀只是个开始
Brown says the assassination is just the start.
我们要准备好处理接下来的事情
We've got to be ready for what comes after.
我们很多人都在寻找布朗
There are lots of us looking for Brown.
天呐 汤米
Oh, God, Tommy...
冒名顶替
他在苏豪区的那栋楼里
He's in the house in Soho.
我明确告诉过他不要回去的那栋楼吗
The one I explicitly told him not to go back to?
对 就是那栋
Yes, that one.
布朗给你安排了一个任务
Brown's got a job for you.
阿纳萨
Anassa...
阿纳萨
贝雷斯福德养蜂房♥
阿纳萨
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
我给你买♥♥了早餐
I brought you some breakfast.
我想你可能需要人陪
I thought you could do with some company.
但如果...
But if...
不 没事 请进
Oh, no. No, come in.
没消息吗
Nothing?
没 一点都没有
No word, no.
汤米和简都没有消息
From either Tommy or Jane.
谢谢
Thank you.
汤米会有办法脱身的 我相信一定会
Tommy'll find a way out, I'm sure.
布朗不得不改变他的计划
Brown's had to change his plans.
他不喜欢那样做
He doesn't like that.
你们想怎样
What do you want?
曾经有过一个行动 叫"椴树行动"
There's an old operation, codenamed the Linden Tree.
军事情报档案室里有一份关于那次行动的文件
There's a file on it in military intelligence archives.
我们要你把那份文件拿给我们
We want you to bring us that file.
但我怎么能够...
But how can I...?
那份文件里有一些情报
There's some information in that file.
这么说吧 布朗有个想法
Let's just say Brown's got an idea.
那如果我拿不到呢
And if I can't get it?
该怎么说呢
Who's to say?
你很爱你的儿子 不是吗
You're very fond of your son, aren't you?
我们可不希望他以后打不了板球 是吧
We wouldn't want him not to be able to play cricket, would we?
我们会打电♥话♥告诉你更多细节
We'll call you with more details.
注意听电♥话♥
Stay near the telephone.
我只是个普通人 卖♥♥蜂蜜的 我...
I'm just a man. I sell honey. I...
神探夫妻
第一季第3集
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
我回来了
I'm home!
塔彭丝
Tuppence?
你回来了啊
Oh, there you are!
-塔彭丝呢 -我们还以为你死了呢
- Where's Tuppence? - We thought you were dead.
你不用听起来这么惊讶
You don't need to sound so surprised.
你这么久不见是去了哪里
So where did you disappear to?
那是我的烟斗吗
Is that my pipe?
你找到有关简的线索了吗
Did you find out anything about Jane?
-没有 -那是我的羊毛衫吗
- Oh, nothing. - And my cardigan?
你家太冷了
Your house is freezing.
我想你应该不会介意
I thought you wouldn't mind.
因为你觉得我死了对吗
Seeing as I was dead!
一点线索都没有吗
Was there no clue at all?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
-塔彭丝呢 -她出去买♥♥咖啡了
- Where's Tuppence? - She's gone to get some coffee.
她见到你会很高兴的
She will be glad to see you.
那可不一定
Well, you'd think.
失陪了
Now, excuse me.
汤米
Tommy!
感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness!
发生了什么事
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
他穿着我的羊毛衫
He was wearing my cardigan.
他已经走了
Well, he's gone now.
用我的烟斗
Smoking my pipe!
要是我真的出了事 我...
If anything happened to me, I...
你真是荒谬
You ridiculous man.
你不知道我有多想你吗
Don't you realise how much I missed you?
告诉我 他们为什么把你放了
Now, why did they let you go?
他们没有放我走
They didn't let me go.
是我顽强抵抗逃出来的
I had to fight my way out.
是嘛
Right.
说真的 你是怎么逃脱的
How did you really get out?
就像我说的 靠拳头打出来的
Like I said, with my fists.
你记得在我们蜜月时
You remember on our honeymoon,
-我们承诺要对彼此坦诚相待吗 -当然
- we promised to tell each other everything? - Absolutely.
他们并没有看起来那么凶恶
They aren't as tough as they look.
他们杀死了丽塔
They killed Rita!
丽塔
Rita?
怎么杀的
How?
-我来接 -没事 我来吧
- I'll get it. - It's fine, I'm right here.
喂
Hello?
奇怪 对方挂断了
Strange. Whoever it was rang off.
你跟乔治通过电♥话♥吗
Have you spoken to George?
今天早上还没有
Not this morning.
怎么了
Why?
他们是怎么杀死丽塔的
How did they kill Rita?
他们把她吊死了
They strung her up.
汤米 发生什么了
Tommy, what's going on?
塔彭丝
Ah, Tuppence!
有人看到汤米
There has been a sighting of Tommy
在村外5英里的地方搭便车
hitching five miles outside the village.
汤米
Tommy!
这个字是写在墙上的吗
So this was just written on the wall?
阿纳萨
简当时被关在10号♥房♥
Jane was in room 10.
对吗 汤米
Isn't that right, Tommy?
-汤米 -什么
- Tommy? - What?
你已经找过可能的地方了
And you've looked up places?
我已经查过地图
I've been right through my atlas.
在格拉斯哥有条阿纳萨街
There's a street called Anassa in Glasgow.
在卡迪夫有一家小造船厂也叫阿纳萨
And there's a small boat builder's called Anassa in Cardiff.
但是简可能去这些地方吗
But could Jane have got to any of those?
我确定我们漏掉了什么
I'm sure we're missing something.
你好
Hello?
"两分钟后到格林大街的电♥话♥亭"
"Phone box on the Green. Be there in two minutes."
以前有位政♥治♥家叫大卫·阿纳萨
There was a politician called David Anassa.
-什么时候 -我记得是20年代时
- When? - In the '20s, I think.
很久以前了
Bit long ago.
汤米
Tommy?
打错电♥话♥了
Wrong number.
一小时内第二通打错电♥话♥的
Second one in an hour.
我出去买♥♥牛奶
I'm just popping out for some milk.
家里还有不少牛奶啊
We've got plenty of milk.
抽奖机放这边
The tombola over here.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表