剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
巴黎 1952年
真希望我们有钱雇一个搬运工
I wish we had a few francs for a porter.
我很想帮忙 但我双手都没闲着
Well, I'd help if I had a spare hand.
那该死的东西
Bloody thing.
等它帮我们赚大钱时你就不会这么说了
You won't say that when it makes our million.
不 要是它能帮我们赚大钱 猪都会飞了
No, I won't. I'll be chasing flying pigs.
你说什么 亲爱的
What was that, dear?
没什么 爱人
Nothing, sweetheart.
到了 也不是很糟糕 是吧
Here we are. That wasn't so bad, was it?
15:10出发 开往
加来---伦敦
你觉得哪边会不那么颠簸呢
Now, what do you think's less bumpy,
靠窗还是过道
by the window, or on the aisle?
那就是只虫子
It's an insect.
我不是在说笑 它真的就是只虫子
I don't mean to be funny, but it is basically an insect.
一只非常值钱的虫子
A very valuable insect.
-那我呢 -你是我老婆
- And me? - You're my wife.
小心点
Careful!
抱歉 这东西比较珍贵
Sorry, it's a bit precious.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
加来
Calais.
然后去伦敦
Then London.
跟我们一样
Like us!
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
没有
No.
我只是想看下时间而已
I wondered what the time was, that's all.
有时这列火车会晚点
Sometimes this train leaves late.
现在是3:10
It's ten past three.
好极了
Perfect, then.
你对蜜蜂感兴趣吗
Are you interested in bees?
别 汤米
Oh, don't, Tommy.
为什么不 她也许会感兴趣 那可说不好
Why not? She might be, you never know.
我丈夫是个狂热爱好者
My husband is an enthusiast.
也是个商人
And a businessman.
人们从不认真思考蜂蜜这东西
People don't really think about honey,
只是早上把它抹在面包片上
just plaster it on their bread in the morning,
但它背后蕴含的生物学原理...
but the biology that goes on behind it is...
你来看看
Take a look.
那是只纯种蜂后
That's a pedigree queen if ever I saw one.
她想飞出来
She wants to get out.
坚持到我把她带回家就好了
Ah, it's just until I get her home.
我总不能一整天用线牵着她让她飞 是吧
I can't drag her along on a lead all day, now, can I?
是啊 我想是的
No, I suppose not.
很多人对蜂后没有了解
Plenty people don't know about queens.
-比如说... -实际上
- For example... - Actually,
我要去一下餐车 失陪
I need to go to the buffet. Please excuse me.
当然
Of course.
那姑娘有点不对劲
Something's up with that girl.
你看到她脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on her face?
有三明治吗
Are there any sandwiches?
我觉得有人跟踪我上了火车
I thought I was followed onto the train.
-到底有没有 -我不知道
- And were you? - I don't know.
在皮加勒有个男人跟着我
There was a man at Pigalle,
刚刚月台上也有一个
and just now on the platform.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我当初答应你是出于同情
I only said I could because I felt bad,
你说你处境危险
and you said you were in danger.
有人要杀我 简
Someone is trying to kill me, Jane.
我只是需要你带一个包裹到伦敦
All I'm asking is you carry a package to London.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
你今天很爱管闲事 塔彭丝
You're being very nosey today, Tuppence.
这可以安抚一下你的神经
Steady your nerves if you have to.
我们伦敦见
I'll see you in London.
到时我们去跳舞
We'll go dancing.
多米尼克
Dominic.
看在旧日的情分上
For old times' sake.
别这样
Don't.
我们曾经很愉快 不是吗
We had fun, didn't we?
简 快走
Jane, go.
-那你呢 -快走
- What about you? - Just go.
天呐 那是什么声音
Good grief, what was that?
火车的噪音而已 亲爱的
Just the noise of the train, darling.
估计没什么
Probably nothing.
听起来不像是没什么
Didn't sound like nothing.
怎么回事
What's going on?
《烈性毒药》
你侦探小说看得太多了 你知道吗
You read too many detective novels, do you know that?
胡说
Nonsense.
你在火车上听到了一点小噪音
Well, you hear the slightest noise on a train
就联想到灾难 谋杀 暴♥乱♥
and you think catastrophe, murder, mayhem.
你应该多看报才对
You should read the paper more.
那个女孩呢 你觉得她会回来吗
Well, what about that girl, do you think she's coming back?
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
简·芬恩
至少我们知道她的名字了
At least we know her name.
简·芬恩
Jane Finn.
神探夫妻
第一季第1集
一点消息都没有
Nothing.
都两周了 你挚爱的英国新闻媒体
Two weeks, and not a word of it in your
什么都没报道
beloved British press.
你得放下这件事了
You have to let it go.
一定有事发生
Something happened.
不然我们为什么会被转移到一辆新的火车上
Why else were we moved onto a new train?
没有任何解释
No explanation.
交给警♥察♥处理吧 塔彭丝
Leave it to the police, Tuppence.
如果我觉得警♥察♥能有所作为的话 我会的
I would if I thought the police were doing anything,
如果他们能对这件事至少上点心
if I thought they were the least bit interested.
那个女孩到底出了什么事
And what did happen to that girl?
我相信她后来一定出现了某个地方
I'm sure she turned up somewhere sooner or later.
也许我应该再打给那个巡查员
Maybe I should just phone that inspector again.
真希望你能把精力放在我们真正的生意上
I wish you'd put your energy into our actual business.
可以往那边挪一点吗
Could you move over?
不 当心迪芬 她刚刚...
No. Watch Tiffin because she just...
-我看着迪芬呢 -汤米 没有地方了
- I am watching Tiffin. - Oh, Tommy, there isn't room. Ow!
我的确有把精力放在我们的生意上
I do put my energy into our business.
招牌是我画的
I painted the signs.
蜂巢也是我搭起来的
And I put up the hives.
你可以去开门吗
Would you answer the door?
妈
Mum?
一定是邮递员来送一大叠账单
It'll be the postman with a pile of bills.
爸
Dad?
你为什么不往好的方面想呢
Why can't you look on the bright side?
也许是有订单来了
Might be an order.
也许是有人要订一吨♥蜂蜜
Might be someone asking for a tonne of honey.
汤米 一大早的我真的没办法肆意乐观
Oh, Tommy, it's too early for rampant optimism.
来点"肆意的"什么才好呢
Rampant something would be nice.
红字代表什么意思
What does it mean when the ink is red?
你收拾好行李了吗
Have you packed your trunk?
振作点
Chin up.
很快就回来了
Back soon.
迪芬
Tiffin!
迪芬
Tiffin!
迪芬 离蜂房♥远一点
Tiffin, get away from the hives!
迪芬
Tiffin.
迪芬 我跟你说过多少次了
Tiffin, how many times have I told you?
亲爱的 给你
Here you are, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找到这些
I found these...
立即付款通知书
被丢在垃圾桶里
in the bin.
我们需要稳定的收入 汤米
We need a steady income, Tommy.
书上说的我都照做了
I'm doing everything that the book says.
我们被骗了
We were conned.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表