剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
喂
Yes?
我是吉尔伯特
It's Gilbert.
他们来了 快走
'They're coming. Move.'
禁区
尾翼
连接板
晚安 先生
Goodnight, sir.
克罗默军事基地
真让人激动
This is so exciting!
我们好几个月没来伦敦过夜生活了
We haven't been up to London for a night out in months.
我们不是纯粹来消遣的 你要记得
Well, it's not ALL going to be fun, remember.
我们是来向卡特推介商业计划的
We're bringing a business plan to Carter.
我们要让他知道我们是全心全意要搞好
We've got to show him we're serious about...
贝雷斯福德假发店 我懂的
Beresford's Barnets. I know.
你什么时候印的这些
When did you get these printed?
上周
Last week.
印了多少
How many?
-一千张 -一千张啊
- A thousand... - A thousand!
我希望你能支持我的计划 塔彭丝
I wish you'd get behind me on this, Tuppence!
我们这次挖到金矿了
We're sitting on a gold mine.
我是支持你的
I am behind you...
但你听起来像要无聊死了 是吗
Well, you sound bored to death. Are you?
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
我买♥♥那些假发花的价钱
The price I paid for those wigs
在这种经济形势下简直闻所未闻
is unheard-of in the current climate.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
只是 我们是有惨痛的失败经历的
It's just...we've been stung before.
蜂群崩坏症候群可不是开玩笑的
Disappearing bee disease is no laughing matter!
我知道 汤米 但被你自己养的蜂群遗弃
I know, Tommy, but to be abandoned by your own swarm...
不只是我 全世界都在发生
It's not just me! It's happening all over the world.
那是养蜂人遇到的普遍现象
It's a bee-keeping phenomenon.
好 好 就这么做吧
OK. OK, let's do this.
我们去给卡特舅舅展示一个无法抗拒的
Let's knock the socks off Uncle Carter
投资机会 让他对我们刮目相看
with an investment offer he can't resist.
这才对嘛
That's the spirit!
如果不影响你的计划
And if it doesn't interfere with the plan,
我们可以再去歌♥剧院享受一下吗
can we try and have a little fun at the opera too?
请紧握扶手
Hold on tight, please.
舅舅
Uncle...
这里不像是你常光顾的地方啊
Doesn't look like your sort of place.
是吗
Oh, really?
不会 这里的海鲜拼盘做得很棒
No, no. They do a wonderful... seafood platter.
乔治怎么样 童子军旅行进行得还好吧
So how's George? Scout trip going all right?
是的 他很喜欢高地
Yes, he loves the Highlands.
他们在那撞见一只公山羊 你看
Had a run-in with a billy goat, look here.
塔彭丝 帮我们去要两杯白兰地 好吗
Tuppence, you couldn't grab a couple of brandies, could you?
也给你自己点杯喝的
And something for yourself.
好 当然可以
Yes, of course.
舅舅 我知道养蜂的生意没做成功
Now, Uncle, I know the bees didn't quite work out
但我确定你会有兴趣知道接下来...
but I'm sure you'll relish the prospect of...
是是是 闭上嘴听我说
Yes, yes, yes. Be quiet and listen.
你的祖国现在处于严重危险
Your country is in grave danger.
一个名叫吉尔伯特·沃斯因的英国科学家
A British scientist by the name of Gilbert Worthing
在诺福克的军事基地失踪了
has gone missing from the military base in Norfolk.
他之前在为内政大臣做一个绝密项目
He was working on a top secret project for the Home Secretary.
我要你今晚到歌♥剧院
I want you to meet an agent
去见一个名叫哈里森的特工
called Harrison at the opera tonight.
你们会坐在同一个包间
You'll be sharing a box.
他有个口信要捎给我
He'll have a message for me.
你要记住他说的每句话 一字不差
Just remember everything he says, word for word.
你为什么不自己去
Why can't you go?
三楼部出现了信息泄露问题
There's been a leak on the Third Floor.
所以我才要在这种鬼地方跟你们碰面
Which is why I am having to meet you in this flea pit.
我没法跟局里的任何人合作
I can't work with anyone inside the building
因为不管我去哪 苏联人都有办法知道
because wherever I go, the Russians find out about it.
我需要一个无名之辈
I just need a nobody.
帮我跑腿传话
A go-between.
但这是顶层领导交代下来的 绝对要保密
But this comes from the very top, it's absolutely hush-hush,
你不能告诉任何人
you're to tell no one.
连塔彭丝都不行
Not even Tuppence.
但她会察觉到不对劲
But she'll smell a rat.
你要提高你的撒谎水平
Well, you'll just have to lie better.
卡特呢
Where's Carter?
汤米
Tommy?
神探夫妻
第一季第4集
谢谢
Thank you.
你又要了一杯吗
You're having another?
人生得意须尽欢 你要不要也来一杯
Well, you only live once. Will you join me?
不 不了 否则我没法好好看演出了
No. No, I won't be able to enjoy the performance.
那就要重演乔治圣诞演出时的事了
It'll be George's Nativity play all over again.
每个人都好光鲜靓丽 汤米
Everyone's so glamorous, Tommy.
来吧 去找我们的包厢
Come on. Let's find our box.
抱歉 我有预订
I'm sorry, I've booked.
还那么...高挑
And so... tall.
一定就在这里某个地方
They must be here somewhere,
有没有可能在这个信封里
what about these in this envelope?
抱歉 先生 一定是弄错了
I'm sorry, sir. There must be some kind of a mistake.
你可以把那些还给我吗 那些不是你的票
Could you give those back, those aren't your tickets.
仅限包厢客人
C包厢 你的朋友在吧台那里 先生
Box C. Your friends are at the bar, sir.
瞧瞧我们 跟皇室成员似的
Look at us, like bloody royalty!
女士们 先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的演出将在3分钟后开始
tonight's performance will begin in three minutes.'
看来我们要坐同一个包厢
Looks like we're sharing a box.
我是塔彭丝·贝雷斯福德
I'm Tuppence Beresford.
汤米·贝雷斯福德
Tommy Beresford.
很高兴认识你们两个
Nice to meet you both.
我是鲍勃·哈里森 我太太在那边
Bob Harrison. The wife's over there.
塔彭丝可以去介绍一下自己
Oh, well, Tuppence can introduce herself.
什么 你呢
What? You?
你说你叫哈里森对吗
Harrison, you say?
对 说实在的 我不爱看这种无聊玩意儿
Yes, I don't go in for this sort of nonsense, really.
儿子给我们买♥♥了票 他在市政局工作
The son got us the tickets. He works in the City.
我宁愿去看赛狗
I'd as soon spend a night at the dog track.
歌♥剧 真是无聊透顶
Opera. It's utter nonsense, eh.
鲍勃在海军工作 你丈夫是做什么工作的
Bob's in the navy. What does your fella do?
他是假发行业的
He's in wigs.
很不错吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
我不关心这种时髦的行业
I don't care for all this fancy business.
我到甲板上 远远看到它
So, I'm up on deck and I see it in the distance.
是一条大白鲨 不会错的 我靠近看
It's a Great White. It's unmistakable. I looked closer.
发现不是一条而是三条盘旋在我们身边
It's not one, but three and they start circling us.
有个年轻小伙 伯里斯 是位俄♥国♥水手
There's this young lad, Boris, Russian sailor...
俄♥国♥ 伯里斯
Russian? Boris?
你应该把这些记下来
You know, you should be writing this down.
一定会是个好故事的
It'd make a great picture.
对 当然
Yes, of course!
好的
Right.
准备好了
Ready.
如果你写成了 我也要挂名
I want credit if you make it!
"各位观众 请入座"
"Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats."
-等等 -"表演即将开始"
- Hang on. - "The performance is about to begin."
走吧 老婆
Come on, girl.
"请各位观众入座"
"Please take your seats, ladies and gentlemen."
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
"表演即将于一分钟后开始"
"..The performance will begin in one minute."
-抱歉 -天啊
- I'm sorry. - God's sake!
先生 先生 你的伞
Sir. Sir! Your umbrella.
抱歉 伯里斯是说
Sorry, did Boris say,
"控制那条鱼"还是"控制那个芬兰人"
"Control the fish" Or "Control the Finnish"?
看你害我做的好事
Look what you made me do!
-鲍勃 鲍勃 -你把我的酒都浪费了
- Bob! Bob! - You bloody wasted my drink!
-你还好吗 哈里森先生 -怎么了
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表