剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
Murder?
非常感谢你们的款待 那...
Thank you so much for dinner, it was....
不 我没法说 那是...
No, no, I couldn't possibly. It's all...
那是要保密的 就这样
It's all hush-hush, that's what it is.
真可惜
That's a pity.
很快这事就会众人皆知了
It's about to be rather more loud-loud.
你来告诉他 汤米
You tell him, Tommy.
我们在报纸上发布了一条告示
We just put an advertisement in the paper.
你们什么
You did what?
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
The Times.
打听一切关于简·芬恩失踪一事的消息
Asking for any information regarding the disappearance of Jane Finn.
好的
Yes.
好的 当然了
Yes, of course.
明天
Tomorrow.
你觉得我会怎么想
Well, how do you think I feel about it?
不 我很信任他们
No. I trust them completely.
如果你觉得有必要那好吧
If you think that's necessary.
拜托 说点什么
Oh, for God's sake, say something.
你让我们觉得好像闯祸的青少年
You're making us feel like naughty schoolchildren.
简·芬恩只是个无辜的女孩
Jane Finn was just an innocent girl,
被卷进了相当险恶的事情
caught up in something rather sinister.
好吧 如果我说了 就无法回头了
Look, if I explain, then there's no turning back,
你们必须确定
you have to be certain.
此时此刻
At this very moment,
有个苏联的顶级特工正在英国
a top Soviet agent is here in Britain.
是个政♥治♥刺客 很多起凶案的嫌犯
A political assassin, suspected of many killings.
一个刺客
A assassin.
我需要坐下
I should sit down.
我要拿支笔吗
Do I need a pencil?
坐下
Sit down.
我们不知道他的身份
We don't know his identity.
不知道目标是谁
No idea who the target is.
只知道他喜欢以布朗先生自称
All we know is that he likes to call himself Mr Brown.
我的部门得到消息
My department got a tip off
这位布朗目前已被俄♥国♥起用
that this Brown had been activated by Russia,
而且会在接下来几星期内开展行动
and would be making his move in the next few weeks.
什么叫开展行动
What do you mean, make his move?
某位英国公众人物将会丧命
Someone in British public life will be found dead.
天啊 汤米 你听到这些没有
Oh, my goodness. Tommy, are you listening to all of this?
在列车上被杀的男人叫多米尼克·威利斯
The man shot on the train was Dominic Villiers.
他是我们部门的人
He was a member of my department,
在欧洲做卧底
working undercover in Europe.
两周前他给我发了一条加密消息
Two weeks ago, he sent me a coded message
说他将会带一盘录音回伦敦
saying he was coming back to London with a tape recording,
他觉得或许可以揭露布朗的身份
which he thought might reveal Brown's identity.
看来是那条消息被拦截了
It looks as though that message was intercepted,
因为可怜的威利斯被射杀了
because poor Villiers was shot dead.
那盘录音呢
And the recording?
下落不明
We're not sure.
简·芬恩是不是就是在此时卷入的
Is this where Jane Finn comes in?
是的 她和威利斯在列车上
Yes. She was on the train with Villiers.
他们在巴黎认识的 然后...
They met in Paris and, er...
他们好像成为了朋友
Well, they became friends, it seems.
所以问题是...
So the question is...
在他被杀前 有没有把录音给简
Did he pass the recording to Jane before he was killed?
给了的话 现在她在哪儿
And if so, where is she now?
你知道吗 汤米
Do you know, Tommy?
你很擅长这个
You're rather good at this.
对一个居家型男人来说还不错是吧
Not bad for a pipe-and-slippers man, eh?
简有没有可能在失踪前
Might Jane have hidden the recording
把录音藏起来了
before she disappeared?
是有可能 但愿如此吧
Yes. That's all we can hope for.
好的 我们这么做
Right. What we're going to do is this.
你们已经在报纸上发了告示
You've already put an advertisement in the paper,
提到了简的失踪
mentioning Jane's disappearance.
覆水难收 这个我们无法撤回了
But we can't do anything about that, that's done.
但如果有人回复 我要全部知晓
But I want to know everything about anyone who answers.
他们说了什么 长什么样
What they say, how they look.
一切信息 懂吗 你们现在为我工作
Everything, understand? You work for me, now.
但你们一定要小心
But you have to be careful.
那个布朗 是个非常危险的人物
This Brown is a-a-a pretty unpleasant character...
而且他很聪明
..And he's clever.
所以你们的工作就是观察 仅此而已
So your job is to observe, that's all.
如果你们感到陷入危险了
If you feel you're in any danger,
就立刻打这个电♥话♥号♥码
then you report to this telephone number.
3, 7, 9.
说出来
Say it now.
-379 -379
- 3, 7, 9. - 3, 7, 9.
背下这个号♥码
You memorise it.
如果遇到了危险
And, if things get bad...
不能报♥警♥
There can be no police.
只能靠你们自己
You're on your own.
暗号♥是 "200跑分 全队出局"
And the code word is "200, all out".
如果有任何人说了这句话
If anyone uses that phrase, then...
他们就是自己人
then they're safe.
-板球术语 -什么
- Cricket. - What?
没错没错
Oh, yes, yes.
我们在打一场冷战
This is a cold war we're fighting now.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
有什么要说的吗
Well, how about that?
读侦探小说
Reading books
和做侦探是两回事 塔彭丝
and doing this are quite different, Tuppence.
胡说
Non sense.
只不过是见见人
It's just meeting a few people.
难道你宁愿做其他事吗
And what would you rather be doing?
喂蜜蜂吗
Feeding the bees?
遛狗吗
Walking the dog?
做果酱给乔治送去吗
Making jam to send to George?
一个秘密刺客
A secret assassin.
一个失踪的女孩
A missing girl.
一个共♥产♥主义分子的阴谋
A communist plot!
你不觉得我们就是为了做这个而生的吗
Don't you think we were born for this kind of thing?
邮局邮箱
两封回复
Two replies!
来自简的舅舅
From Jane's uncle.
一位姓赫希海默的先生
A Mr Hersheimmer.
他想在瑞兹酒店见面
He wants to meet at the Ritz.
另一封没有署名
The other is unsigned...
想在西德尼大街见面
..And wants to meet us on Sidney Street.
我能猜到我们要先见哪位
Well, I can guess where we'll be going first.
但两个会面都在今天
But both meetings are today.
都在上午 天啊 汤米 开快点
This morning! Oh, God, Tommy, drive like the wind.
瑞兹酒店
感谢您回复我们的告示
Thank you for replying to our advertisement.
你和我想得不一样
You're not what I expected.
我是说你长得太好看了
I mean, you're much too good looking.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥一般都矮矮胖胖的
Private investigators are short and dumpy.
穿着实用的鞋子
Wear sensible shoes.
而那顶帽子嘛
Whereas, that hat...
抱歉 已经开始了吗
Sorry, have we already started?
这是我丈夫 汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德
This is my husband, Thomas Beresford.
我懂了
Ah, I see.
我只希望二位
Well, I just hope you two
能比警♥察♥调查得深
get further than the police did.
所以您已经和警♥察♥联♥系♥过了吗
So you've been in contact with the police?
当然
Sure.
但是在英国警♥察♥看来
But as far as the British police are concerned,
简是在法国失踪的 所以归法国管
Jane disappeared in France, so it's France's problem,
而法国警♥察♥不闻不问
and the French just don't want to know.
只剩私♥家♥侦♥探♥一条路了
Private investigators are the only way to go,
所以我看到你们的广♥告♥后
so when I saw your ad...
你们现在是不是该问我
Is it now that you're supposed to ask me
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表