剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
-赌博是恶习 -算我的前三项恶习之一
- Gambling's a vice. - One of my top three.
梭哈纸牌游戏 正好 我也想换换手气呢
Five-card stud, perfect. I could do with a change of luck.
-你呢 卡汉 -我是海多克
- How about you, Khan? - Haydock.
-海多克司令官 -我是乔治·麦杜斯
- Commander Haydock. - Ah, George Meadows
幸会
Pleasure.
想来一局吗
Do you fancy a game?
不了不了 我不怎么玩纸牌
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a card man myself.
拜托 麦杜斯先生
Oh, come on, Mr Meadows.
就坐我旁边吧 麦杜斯先生 我不咬人的
Sit next to me, Mr Meadows. I won't bite.
今天之内能出完就行 海多克
Any time today is good, Haydock.
司令 你也是桑苏西旅馆的房♥客吗
So, Commander, are you a guest here at the Sans Souci?
不 我住在普鲁士湾
No. I live up at Prussia Cove.
那里风景好吗
Is that a nice spot?
弃牌
Fold.
他只是来找人陪着打发日子的
He's just here for the company.
斯普罗特太太
Mrs Sprot?
该你叫牌了 斯普罗特太太
Your bid, Mrs Sprot.
上校 你是在哪里服役的
So, Major, where did you serve?
我知道你是新手 麦杜斯
I know you're new to this, Meadows,
但牌桌上一般不聊天
but we don't normally chinwag during poker.
抱歉 我知道了
I'm sorry, I understand.
斯普罗特太太
Mrs Sprot?
弃牌
Fold.
德尼姆先生
Mr Denim?
我就是走运罢了
I just got lucky.
等等
Wait...
你都不问麦杜斯吗
Well, what about Meadows?
我就是记不住 A到底是大还是小
I can never remember - are aces highest or lowest?
A最大 只有傻瓜才不知道
Aces are highest. Only an idiot wouldn't know that.
或者骗子
Or a liar.
我不是骗子 就是
I'm not a liar, just...
走运
lucky.
是十分走运
Very lucky.
你来这里是做什么的 麦杜斯先生
What exactly is your business here, Mr Meadows?
我是鸟类观察家
I'm a bird-watcher.
真的吗
Really?
主要观察哪种鸟
What's your specialty?
黄腰柳莺
Pallas's warblers.
黄腰柳莺
Pallas's warblers?
在英国
In England?
在这时节
At this time of year?
它们秋季迁徙时路过这里
This is their autumn migration path.
那副画画的就是对很漂亮的
That picture there is actually a very fine example of
黄腰柳莺嘛
a pair of Pallas's warblers.
事实上 那是极北柳莺
Arctic warblers, actually.
那可是传家宝
Family heirloom.
价格不菲的
Worth quite a lot that.
小孩子都能看出不同来
A child could spot the difference.
我不确定
I'm not sure it...
不过这是印象派画作吧 对吗
Impressionistic, though, isn't it?
这我就不知道了 布兰肯索普太太
I don't know about that, Mrs Blenkensop.
我觉的我们被骗了
I think we've just been hustled.
什么 被这位先生吗
What, by this gentleman?
是的 在你忙着记小说素材的时候
Yes. While you were busy making notes for your novel.
-小说家 -犯罪小说
- Novelist? - Crime fiction.
当然了
But of course.
刚收到一封你的加急信函 卡汉少校
An urgent letter just arrived for you, Major Khan.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡汉少校
桑苏西旅馆
克罗默
诺福克
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不把茶喝完吗
Aren't you going to finish your tea?
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我以前也偶尔观察一下鸟
I used to do a spot of bird-watching myself.
我们明天去吧
Let's go tomorrow.
好啊 太好了
Yes, great.
一个苏联的邮戳
A USSR postmark...
你觉得他是N吗
Do you think he's N?
他显然是最有嫌疑的
He's clearly in the lead.
等等 我们好好想想 要保持开放的思路
Hold on. Let's think about this. We need to keep an open mind.
那你觉得是谁呢
Well, who are you suggesting?
首先就是卡尔·德尼姆
Carl Denim, for one.
-我喜欢他 -我看得出来
- I like him. - I could tell.
那斯普罗特太太呢
And Mrs Sprot?
她怎么了
What about her?
塔彭丝 这可是很严肃的事情
Tuppence, this is serious.
N有一枚原♥子♥弹♥ 老天爷啊
N's got a hold of an atomic bomb, for goodness' sake
我很清楚 汤米
I am well aware of that, Tommy.
少校显然是最有嫌疑的
The Major is clearly the most suspicious.
好吧 那我们要怎么办
All right. Well, how do we play this?
我得进他的房♥间
I need to go into his room.
我必须看那个信封里有什么
I've got to see inside that envelope.
如果你在里面被他抓到了呢
What if he finds you in there?
那我就用最古老的招数脱身
I'll use the oldest trick in the book.
勾引他吗
Seduction?!
我可没想到你是个喜欢偷♥窥♥的人
I didn't have you down as a snooper.
不不 我...
No, no. I was...
我在找普里纳小姐
I was just looking for Miss Perenna.
她在楼下
Well, she's downstairs.
-太好了 -我觉得是
- Ah, good. - I think.
也可能她为今晚的活动去做头发了
Maybe she popped out to get her hair done for tonight?
-有道理 -是啊
- Oh, that's a good idea. - Yes.
老兵舞会是吗
It's the Veteran's Ball, isn't it?
你去吗
Are you going?
我无论如何也不会错过的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
但我没有舞伴
But I'll have no-one to dance with.
我让你紧张了吗 麦杜斯先生
Do I make you nervous, Mr Meadows?
不不不不 我只是
No, no, no, no. I just...
我去倒点茶 我需要吃些茶点
I'll just get some tea for us. I could do with some refreshment.
贝雷斯福德人工头发 贝雷斯福德人工头发是谁
Beresford's Barnet. Who's Beresford's Barnet?
最佳人工发制品供应商
"Suppliers of the finest quality postiche"?
为什么不直接说假发
Why didn't they just say "Wigs"?
这种做工更精良 更时髦
Oh, it's more discreet. Classier.
用于吸引更上层的顾客
To attract a better sort of customer.
你怎么有这个
Why do you have it?
我用了他们的产品
I use their services.
他们的产品一定相当出色
Well, they must be doing something right.
你不说我都注意不到
I wouldn't have noticed a thing.
他们是这行里最好的
They are the best in the business.
能给我留着吗
Would you mind if I keep it?
我也许会想改变一下造型
I might feel like changing my look.
你为什么来东岸 斯普罗特太太
What brings you to the East Coast, Mrs Sprot?
搬家 换一下环境
Relocation. Had a change in circumstance.
我想重新开始
I'm looking for a new beginning.
的确是个美丽的地方
Well, it's a beautiful spot.
配得上美丽的斯普罗特太太的美丽的地方
A beautiful spot for the beautiful Mrs Sprot.
是啊 我觉得确实很有魅力...目前为止
Yes, I'm finding it quite charming...so far.
到时间了吗 我该去为舞会做准备了
Oh, is that the time? I should be getting ready for the ball.
好 你和我一起去
Yes. You and me both.
我觉得你最好还是出来吧
I think you had better come out of there...
你是谁
Who are you?
布兰肯索普太太
Mrs Blenkensop.
再说一遍
Try again.
我是布兰肯索普太太
I am Mrs Blenkensop...
你为什么在我的房♥间里 布兰肯索普太太
So, why are you in my room, Mrs Blenkensop?
我想私下跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you in private.
谈什么
About what?
麦杜斯先生
Mr Meadows.
我认为他出老千了
I believe he's a card cheat.
你肯替我着想 可真是心善
How sweet of you to look out for me.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表