剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
你相信是自杀吗
Do you believe it was suicide?
当然了 枪在他手里呢
Of course. The gun was in his hand.
你不觉得有其他可能性吗
You don't think it could have been anything else?
意外吗
An accident?
除非他用枪挠头
Not unless he was scratching his head with it.
我是指谋杀
I meant murder.
为什么 你真是个幻想家
Why, you're quite the fantasist.
我每晚都听少校阴郁地聊天
I listened to the Major's gloomy talk every night.
我告诉过他 自杀是懦夫的行为
I told him suicide is the coward's way.
我现在明白 我纯属白费口舌
I see now I was wasting my breath.
今晚我跟他聊天时 他没提到自杀
When I spoke to him this evening, there was no mention of it.
你们聊什么了
What did you talk about?
我...
I...
没什么重要的事
Well, nothing important.
少校打完牌就直接进屋了
The Major went straight to his room after cards.
你当时跟他在一起吗
You were with him?
我没想到你是这种人
I didn't have you down as the type.
不 我没跟他在一起 我只是...
No! No, I wasn't with him, I just...
不用不好意思
Don't be embarrassed.
就算是寡妇也有权找点乐子
Even a widow is entitled to a little fun.
我们有时都有点寂寞 不是吗
We all get a little lonely sometimes, don't we?
可怜的少校...
The poor Major...
真傻 傻死了
Stupid, stupid man!
烈酒
Stiff drink.
泡个热水澡能舒缓神经
A hot bath will soothe your nerves.
我只想上♥床♥睡觉
I just want to go to bed.
德尼姆先生去哪了
Where did Mr Denim go?
我不知道
I don't know.
快过来
Come, come.
汤米 卡特来了 快来
Tommy, Carter's here, come on!
你的约会怎样了
So, how did your date go?
没约成 芭芭拉觉得我放她鸽子了
It didn't. Barbara thinks I stood her up.
真遗憾 老伙计
I'm sorry, old chap.
我们遇到了更大的问题
We've got bigger problems.
很明显
It's obvious.
德尼姆拿走了信封 他走的时候带着包
Denim took the envelope. He was leaving with a bag.
不不不 斯普罗特太太提前回来
No, no, no. Mrs Sprot returned early
藏在她房♥间里
and hid in her room.
她拥有对那个保险箱下手的绝佳机会
She was in the perfect position to get to that safe.
德尼姆就是N 我很肯定
Denim is N. I'm certain of it.
我问起他和少校的关系时
When I asked him about his relationship with the Major,
他都没办法及时开脱
he couldn't get away fast enough.
斯普罗特坚信是自杀
Sprot was adamant it was suicide.
她甚至跟我说了些什么
She even fed me some sob story
她是卡汉脆弱无助时值得依靠的肩膀
about being Khan's shoulder to cry on.
你对斯普罗特太太的态度真恶毒
Your attitude to Mrs Sprot is nothing short of catty.
你一点也不了解卡尔
You don't understand Carl at all.
看在上帝的份上 别吵了
For God's sake, enough!
N设下赎金
N has set a ransom.
我的司机莱瑞
My driver, Larry,
今天下午在他的风挡上发现了这个
found it on the windscreen of the car this afternoon,
本身就已经令人很伤脑筋了
which is troubling in itself.
十万英镑
100,000 pounds
还要释放30个苏联政♥治♥犯
and the release of 30 Soviet political prisoners...
否则他们就引爆♥炸♥弹 然后还有个名单
or they detonate the bomb. Then there's a list of names.
那只能意味着N是自♥由♥工作者
Which can only mean that N has gone freelance,
不受任何人指使
accountable to no-one.
那将使情况更加危险
Which makes the situation eminently more dangerous.
如果N已经叛离 单独行动
If N has gone rogue and is acting alone,
谁知道他能做出什么事来
who knows what he's capable of?
所以N确实可能引爆♥炸♥弹
So N might actually just detonate this bomb?
没错
Yes.
而且它的威力是原♥子♥弹♥的几百倍
And it's several hundred times more powerful than an atomic bomb.
根据吉尔伯特的记录
According to Gilbert's notes,
它是个三阶段热核装置
it's a three-stage thermonuclear device.
第二阶段正是精妙的地方
The second stage being the clever bit,
核心周围的氢同位素发生聚变反应
a fusion reaction within hydrogen isotopes surrounding the core.
即便如此 在平地引爆的话
Albeit, detonation at ground level
只会产生较小范围的爆♥炸♥区域
would give a relatively small central blast area.
多小
How small?
诺里奇市最多只会碎点玻璃
Norwich might get away with a few broken windows.
崩些火花
A few flash fires.
诺里奇市在25英里以外
Norwich is 25 miles away.
一定是车来了
That'll be the car.
我得回伦敦了
I have to go back to London.
我看看能不能查出那个少校的过去
I'll see what I can find out about the Major's past.
看看他6年前在干些什么
See what he was up to six years ago.
他是我们仅有的线索
He's our only lead.
他的过去或许是解开这一切的关键
And his past may hold the key to all of this.
如果我有别的选择 我...
If I had an alternative, If I...
我会把你们抽出来 但是...
I'd pull you out, but, er...
但我没有 所以你们一定要查出N是谁
But I don't, so you'll have to find N.
小心行事
Be careful.
这事现在太严峻了 汤米
This is too serious now, Tommy,
我们必须化解我们的分歧
we've got to settle our differences.
通常道歉要说声"对不起"
Apologies normally come with the word "Sorry" In them.
对不起
Sorry!
现在我们能一起好好工作了吗
Can we work together properly now, please?
你想帮我抓德尼姆了吗
If you want to help me catch Denim.
抱歉 汤米 我觉得凶手还是斯普罗特
I'm sorry, Tommy. My money's still on Sprot.
祝最厉害的[男]人获胜
May the best man win.
或最厉害的女人
Or best woman.
-是德尼姆 -是斯普罗特
- It's Denim. - It's Sprot!
是德尼姆
It's Denim.
睡懒觉了吗
Sleep late?
我是充分休息以迎接新的一天 谢谢
I'm well rested for the day ahead, thank you.
大丽花总是让我心情愉悦
Dahlias always cheer me up.
-用完了吗 -是的 谢谢
- Are you done? - Ah. Thank you.
麦杜斯先生 是你啊
Mr Meadows. Just the man.
我可以坐下吗
Mind if I join you?
-昨晚的事情很糟糕啊 -是的
- Terrible business last night. - Yes.
你还能睡得着吗
Did you manage to sleep?
我觉得睡着了
I think I did it.
记得做了什么梦吗
Any dreams you can remember?
我们不能试图逃避这次悲剧带来的折磨
We must not try to hide our suffering from this tragedy.
我想要为你们两个提供服务
I'd like to offer my services to both of you.
我的收费非常合理
My prices are extremely reasonable.
你跟少校相熟吗 汤米
Did you get to know the Major well, Tommy?
不 不算
No, not really.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你好
Hello!
但愿我的睡袍没有冒犯之意
I hope my dressing gown doesn't offend anyone,
我饿着肚子实在没法洗澡
I simply can't bathe on an empty stomach.
一点没有 它...很可爱
Not at all, it's... it's quite lovely.
失陪了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你今天感觉怎么样 斯普罗特太太
How are you feeling today, Mrs Sprot?
糟透了 你觉得呢
Awful. How do you think?
去海边漫步也许有帮助
A nice coastal walk might help.
我更倾向于泡个澡加一本书
More like a long bath and a book.
或花一天时间购物
Or a day out shopping?
你想让我到外面去
Is there some reason
是不是有什么原因 布兰肯索普太太
you want me to leave the house, Mrs Blenkensop?
没啊
No.
德尼姆先生 可以和你说句话吗
Mr Denim, may I have a word?
不能等到早餐之后吗
Can't it wait till after breakfast?
和你的房♥租有关
It's about your rent.
卡尔 你昨晚为什么走了
Carl, why did you leave last night?
我会给你钱的
I'll get you your money.
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表