剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 先生 女士 祝您晚上愉快
Thank you, sir, madam. Have a good evening.
-谢谢 -我在给他看我的战伤
- Thanks. - I'm showing him my war wound.
谢谢您 先生 祝您晚上愉快
Thank you, sir. Have a good evening.
战伤 拜托
War wound, honestly!
我当时在北非 英国第八军团
I was in North Africa. British Eighth Army.
-加查拉战役 -没错
- Battle of Gazala? - That's right.
哪个团的
Which regiment?
第五皇家燧发枪团 D连
5th Royal Fusiliers. D Company.
我听说你们在山后被困住了
I heard you lot got stuck behind the hill.
你怎么在离战场3英里的地方受伤的
How'd you get a scar three miles from the battle?
我被碾伤了
I was run over.
被什么碾伤
By what?
一台餐饮车
A catering truck.
麦杜斯少校
Major Meadows?
他们要你到军官休息室演讲
They're calling for your speech in the Officers' Lounge.
司空见惯
Typical.
放聪明点 中士
Smarten yourself up, Sergeant.
拍照了 麦杜斯少校
Come on, Major Meadows?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 塔彭丝 你看起来非常
You know, Tuppence, you look rather, erm...
专心点 汤米
Focus, Tommy.
普里纳小姐
Ms Perenna.
麦杜斯先生
Ah, Mr Meadows.
我们一直没能找机会接着谈谈
We never got to finish our conversation.
-是吗 -关于心理学
- Didn't we? - About psychology.
你好像很有兴趣
You showed an interest.
我 我
Well, I... I...
你有考虑过心理治疗吗
Have you ever considered therapy?
像你这样见识过战争的人
A man who has seen active duty, like yourself,
一定是思绪万千难以承受
must have a lot playing on his mind.
或许下次吧
Another time, perhaps.
为什么你的托盘是空的
Why is your tray empty?
托盘永远不应该空着
Your tray should never be empty!
抱歉 我把饮料送完了
Oh, sorry, I gave all my drinks away...
好的女侍者永远不会让托盘空着
A good waitress' tray is never clear.
要么是放着给客人的饮料
Either full glasses for the guests
要么是要送去厨房♥的空杯
or empties for the kitchen.
你是优秀的女侍者还是糟糕的女侍者
Now, are you a good waitress or a bad waitress?
好的 我是优秀的女侍者
Good... I'm a good waitress.
你一直在躲我
You've been avoiding me.
正好相反 我一直在找你
On the contrary, I've been looking for you.
请跟我来
Please.
你答应要跟我跳一支舞的
You promised me a dance.
是吗
Really?
拜托嘛 跟这些军人在一起
Please, I feel like the gazelle at the back of the pack
我感觉就像一头落单的羚羊
with all these military men.
你一直没跟我说你来自哪里 麦杜斯先生
You never did tell me where you're from, Mr Meadows.
科尔切斯特
Colchester.
离里士满真远
Oh, such a long way from Richmond.
-什么 -那张名片上的地址
- Pardon? - The address on the card.
那间假发店在那里
It's where the wig place is based.
那是国内最好的假发店
Oh, well, they're the best in the country.
介意我把这位美丽女士偷走吗 麦杜斯
Do you mind if I steal this beautiful lady from you, Meadows?
请便
Oh, be my guest.
亲爱的
My dear.
把冰块送到5号♥桌
Take five the ice.
临时员工 真够伤脑筋的
Temporary staff - bane of my life!
给5号♥桌的冰块
Ice for table five.
有线索吗
Any leads?
没有 维罗妮卡刚才看到我了 你呢
No, I've just been spotted by Veronika. You?
我一直被桑苏西的客人缠住
I keep getting cornered by Sans Souci guests.
拒绝斯普罗特太太的邀舞一定很困难
Must be difficult to turn down a dance from Mrs Sprot.
塔彭丝 我得扮演好我的角色
Tuppence, I have a role to play.
别太习惯单身生活
Well, don't get too used to the bachelor life.
不好
Oh, no.
快走 我们要抓活的N
Come on. We need N alive.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do such a thing?
自杀
Suicide?
不对
No.
枪放在他的左手
The gun is in his left hand.
之前在他的房♥间 他是用右手拿枪
In his room earlier, he was holding it in his right.
N
N...
有发现吗
Anything?
不管凶手是谁都已经跑很远了
Whoever did this is long gone.
没有痕迹
There's not a trace.
N到底怎么做到的
Just how N planned it.
我们应该回去吗 询问那些宾客
Shall we go back inside? Question the guests?
问问有没有人看到什么不对劲
See if anyone looks suspicious?
那个信封 塔彭丝 相信我
The envelope, Tuppence. Trust me.
N不会做出一些
N is not about to give
-可疑的举动而暴露自己 -但是...
- themselves away giving shifty looks. - But...
听着 趁大家都还在这
Look, we can get into the Major's room
我们可以溜进少校的房♥间里
while everyone's still here.
快走 我们得把那封信拿到手
Come on. We've got to get hold of that letter.
等一下
Wait.
去上校的房♥间
The Major's room.
有人先我们一步
Someone got here first.
塔彭丝 小心
Tuppence, be careful!
等等
Wait!
卡尔
Carl?
德尼姆先生
Mr Denim,
你回家干什么
what are you doing home?
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我好高兴我不是一个人
Oh, I'm so glad I'm not alone.
我现在不能独处
I can't be alone right now.
怎么了
What's going on?
卡汉少校死了
Major Khan's dead.
什么
What?
怎么死的
How?
他自杀了
He shot himself.
你回到这多长时间了 斯普罗特太太
How long have you been here, Mrs Sprot?
我从舞会坐出租车回来
I got a taxi straight from the ball.
我看到少校的尸体的时候就受不了了
I couldn't bear it when I saw the Major's body.
死亡太可怕了
Death is so ugly.
你没事吧 或许你该喝杯白兰地压惊
Are you all right? Perhaps you should have a brandy.
-好 -对 这主意不错
- Yes. - Yes, that's a good idea.
我给你拿一杯 斯普罗特太太
I'll get you one, Mrs Sprot.
我得透透气
I've got to get some air.
为什么你提前离开舞会了
Why did you leave the ball early?
我要回家做点事
I had some stuff to do at home.
谁发现的尸体
Who found the body?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不敢相信他能做出那种事
I can't believe he'd do something like that.
已经有传言说是谋杀了
There's already talk of foul play.
是吗
There is?
没错 我想他生活的方方面面都会被仔细调查
Oh, yes. His whole life will be examined, I imagine.
他的朋友们
His friends...
敌人们
his enemies.
我要是你 我就不出城 否则不太好
I wouldn't leave town if I were you. It wouldn't look good.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
我看到你和少校在舞会上吵架
I saw you and the Major having words at the ball.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
你们之间有瓜葛 是不是
You had history, didn't you?
你们在为某件事争吵 是什么事
You were arguing over something. What was it?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
太可怕了 我第一个发现他 报了警
It was horrible. I found him first and raised the alarm.
给 会让你好受些的
Here. You'll feel better.
你太善良了
You're too kind.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表