剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
He came here to seek revenge,
但她先下手了
but she got to him first.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
那是公事
It was business.
你挺喜欢卡汉的
You liked Khan.
我能看得出来
I could tell that.
我一开始就认清你了 冒充观鸟者 鬼才信
I pegged you from the beginning. Bird-watcher, my eye.
是N叫你亲近卡汉的 对吧
N told you to get close to Khan, didn't she?
但你们成了真正的朋友
But you became friends.
我知道你在耍什么诡计 麦杜斯
I know what you're doing, Meadows.
别白费力气了
Don't waste your breath.
是N杀了卡汉
N killed Khan
因为他能指认出她
because he could identify her.
你凭什么认为到时候她会对你手下留情
What makes you think you'll be spared when the time comes?
我们说好了的
We have an understanding.
记住我的话 海多克
Mark my words, Haydock.
下一个死的就是你
You'll be next.
好吧 看看海多克知不知道些情况
Right, let's see if Haydock knows anything.
不不 我们先好好想想
No. No. Let's just think.
你不会认为司令官
You don't suspect the commander's
跟这一切有关吧
got something to do with all this?
任何人都有可能是N
Anyone could be N.
你没仔细听我之前说的话吗
Haven't you been listening to me?
我们不能贸然进去 问汤米是否在他们手上
We can't just go in there and ask if they have Tommy.
不行
No.
这个计划需要的是...
What this plan needs...
一个爱管闲事的寡妇
..Is a nosey widow.
别担心 我会把你救出去的
Don't worry. I'll get you out of here.
天啊
Oh, good Lord!
又一根注射针
Another hypodermic needle...
那就是你的伟大计划吗
Is that your master plan?
我们得赶快把你救出去
We need to get you out of here
以免那真的血清开始起效
before that truth serum starts working.
你就跟那个酒鬼水手一样幼稚
You're as naive as that drunken sailor.
那个针管里的硫喷妥钠完全
There's nowhere near enough sodium thiopental
不足以致人昏迷
in that syringe to create a proper sedative.
我必须说 你真是毫无感恩之心
I must say, you're rather ungrateful.
你也很平庸无能
Well, you're rather underwhelming.
稍等一下
Just a minute!
稍等一下
Just a minute!
司令官 我刚刚在进行晨间散步活动
Commander, I was just out for a morning stroll
突然看到了你家
and I saw your house.
听着 布兰肯索普太太
Look, Mrs Blenkensop...
你觉得住在这上面怎么样啊
How do you find it, living up here?
我必须承认
I must admit to
我也有些被这海岸边的生活吸引了
being somewhat tempted by the coastal life myself.
听着 现在我真的不是很方便
Look, this really isn't a good time.
那是最早期的壁炉吗
Is that the original fireplace?
你住这上面一定很舒服吧
Oh, you must be cosy as a kitten up here.
听着 布兰肯索普太太
Look, Mrs Blenkensop...
我在等一位客人来共进早餐呢
I'm expecting a guest for breakfast.
真好啊 是我认识的人吗
How lovely. Anyone I know?
不是 是旧时在海军中的朋友
Well, no. Just an old naval friend.
我喜欢水手 你怀念大海吗
Oh, I love sailors. Do you miss the sea?
我...
I...
你第一次接触干燥的大地时 一定觉得很奇怪
It must be so odd when you first reach dry land.
我想是吧
Well, I suppose...
你当年在大海上有没有遇到过鲸啊
Did you spot any whales when you were out on the ocean?
听着 打住
Look, stop!
我现在没空招待来客
I do not have time for callers at this moment.
请你离开 布兰肯索普太太
Please leave, Mrs Blenkensop.
好的 我明白
Yes, of course.
我有点贸然了 请你原谅
I can get a little ahead of myself. You must forgive me.
汤米在里面 我看到他的大衣了
Tommy's in there. I saw his coat.
我让希拉把车的发动机开着待命
I told Sheila to keep the engine running.
看到什么了吗
Anything?
麦杜斯
Meadows!
我们必须继续跑
We've got to keep moving.
你试试被个弱智折磨几天后 还能不能跑得动
You try running when you've been tortured by a halfwit for days.
我感觉我已经经历过了
Well, I feel like I have.
汤米
Tommy!
-塔彭丝 -麦杜斯
- Tuppence? - Meadows?
-德尼姆 -汤米 你没事吧
- Denim? - Tommy, are you all right?
-海多克是N吗 -不 他是N的手下
- Is Haydock N? - No, no, he's working for N.
那N是谁
Then who is N?
-我不知道 但那女的... -等等
- I don't know, but she's... - Wait!
N是女的
N's a woman?
塔彭丝 我待会再细说
Tuppence, I'll explain later.
-你找到吉尔伯特了吗 -是的
- Did you find Gilbert? - Yes!
我们能赶快跑吗
Can we get going, please?
等一下 我有办法了
Hang on. I've got an idea.
用枪把锁打掉啊
Oh, just shoot the lock off!
-这枪没上子弹 -你是在开玩笑吧
- But it's not loaded. - You are joking?
麦杜斯
Meadows!
快来
Come on!
帮我爬到那上边
Look, just help me up there
我试试从窗户进去
and I'll try and go in through the window.
-行吗 -可以
- All right? - Yes.
我的老天爷啊
Oh, for goodness' sake!
-趴下 -混♥蛋♥
- Get down! - Bastards!
你为什么要把我扯出来
Why did you drag me out here?
我之前没有任何危险
I was perfectly safe before!
汤米 这边
Tommy, this way!
-当心 -你们这些混♥蛋♥
- Look out! - You bastards!
麦杜斯
Meadows!
汤米 抓住他 汤米
Tommy, get him! Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
来一击制胜王牌怎么样
How's this for a winning hand?
亲爱的
Oh, darling!
我担心死了
I was worried!
来 喝口这个
Here, sip this.
你需要补充营养
You need sustenance.
可可
Oh, cocoa?
我才不要 受不了这玩意
Yuck! God, no. Can't stand the stuff.
或许我们该把你捆起来 然后倒进你嘴里
Maybe we should tie you back up and pour it down your throat?
吉尔伯特 钥匙在哪儿
Gilbert, where is the key?
我凭什么相信你们
Why should I trust you?
如果我们不抢在N前面拿到钥匙
Thousands and thousands of people could die
成千上万的人会丧命
if we don't get to that key before N.
你想让你的良心受到谴责吗
Do you want that on your conscience?
要是我肯定不会原谅我自己
Because I sure as hell couldn't live with myself.
我把它藏在了桑苏西旅馆餐厅
I hid it in that ghastly bird painting
那幅丑陋的鸟画像里
in the lounge at the Sans Souci.
极北柳莺
The Arctic Warbler...
普里纳小姐 是你吗
Miss Perenna? Is that you?
维罗妮卡
Oh, Veronika...
能和你单独谈一下吗
Can I have a word with you in private, please?
你看 这...
Erm, well, it's...
-不是... -快 我们必须马上谈谈
- It's not... - Please, we must talk at once.
那两个人有点不对劲
There's something not right about those two.
快点
Come on...
那幅画
The picture.
抓个正着
Caught red-handed.
斯普罗特女士
Ah, Mrs Sprot.
我不知道你在
I didn't see you there.
我在读书
I was reading a book.
犯罪小说
Crime fiction.
不是你写的
Not one of yours.
你们两个在搞什么把戏
What mischief are you two up to?
没什么把戏 我...
Not mischief. I...
我从希拉那买♥♥了这幅画
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表