剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
我已经派了一队人去追查了
I have a team right on it.
那么 这位肯定是你的爱妻吧
Now then, this must be your lovely wife.
对 塔彭丝 这位是布多格
Ah, yes. Er, Tuppence, this is... Bulldog.
大多数人叫我纳吉
Oh, most people call me Nigel.
幸会
Delighted.
汤米 我想听听你对一块开♥发♥地的意见
Now, Tommy, I'd like to seek your opinion on a development.
苏联人可能用沙堡让其他特工进入
The Soviets might be using Sandcastle to bring other agents in.
是啊 我一直都反对停止监督
Yes. I was always against the stopping of surveillance.
但其实它从未终止
But it was never actually stopped.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
我不知道你是否还记得...
I don't know if you remember...
他们放我走是因为
They only let me go because
要让我从档案室拿一份文件
they want me to take a file from archives.
你要偷一份文件
You're going to steal a file?
没错
Yes.
从军情局吗
From Military Intelligence?
我要救我们的儿子
I'm saving our son.
我就知道 这跟乔治有什么关系
I knew it. What's this got to do with George?
汤米 你觉得如何
Tommy, what do you think?
我完全赞同您的观点 舅舅
Exactly the same as you, Uncle.
好极了 瞧 他也同意
Precisely. You see, he agrees.
我们一直都清楚 刺杀行动只是第一步
We've always known that the assassination was only stage one,
但如果你真那么担心
but if it's as you fear...
如果我不按他们说的做 那乔治...
If I don't do what they say, then George...
天啊 塔彭丝 乔治会遭殃的
Oh, blimey, Tuppence. George will get it.
你说的遭殃是什么意思
What do you mean, "get it"?
他们说他们会采取行动
They said they'd do something
让他不能打板球 甚至更糟糕
that stopped him from playing cricket. Or worse.
就像丽塔那样
Just like Rita.
我们不能告诉卡特
We can't tell Carter.
那份文件是什么样的
What does the file look like?
和什么椴树行动有关
It's about an operation called Linden Tree.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
等两分钟 然后触发火警报♥警♥器
Two minutes, then set off the fire alarm.
你需要个执照
Oh, you need a licence...
我要去补个妆
I'm just going to powder my nose.
好的
All right.
我不太懂你在这做了什么
Don't quite understand what you've done here.
不 把这个派去这边
No, this one goes here.
这不是往后退吗
Doesn't that bring it backwards?
完全符合啊
It's an exact match.
禁止吸烟
收到关于沙堡的警告当然有帮助
Being warned about Sandcastle certainly helped.
我觉得美国国务卿来访
I think I'll have to go to
该把安全等级提升到四级
Level Four for the Secretary of State's visit.
我想我们可以达成一致 不让中情局插手
And, erm, I think we could agree, no CIA.
当然了 一旦听到风声...
Oh, absolutely. One whiff of this and...
此次会谈就会被取消 推迟签署条约
And this'd be cancelled, the treaty postponed.
其实他比表面看上去要精明
He's more than he seems.
他正在做蜂蜜生意
He's got this whole honey business going on.
是不是 汤米
Haven't you, Tommy?
-是吗 -没错
- Is that so? - Oh, yes.
他把蜂房♥放在花♥园♥里
He's got hives in the garden.
是真正的生意 特别棒
It's a real business. It's wonderful.
不如这样吧 把我这罐给你
I tell you what, I'll give you my pot.
不用 不用
Oh, no, no, no.
没事 我这边还有些 确实有的
No, no. I've got some here somewhere. I'm sure I have.
快点啊
Come on...!
在下面的抽屉里 这东西非常好
In the bottom drawer. It's very good.
-我觉得... -安东尼 我真不能要
- I think this... - No, Anthony, I really couldn't.
-还有很多呢 -不用 不用
- There's pretty more. - No, no, no.
那产业很发达的
The industry's going great.
-我看... -真的 我还是不要了
- I think... - No, really, I'd rather not.
-火警响了 -汤米 垃圾桶着了
- The fire alarm. - Tommy, the bin!
你怎么拿着一罐蜂蜜
Why have you got a jar of honey?
舅舅原本要把它送人
Uncle was giving it away.
真好意思
Bloody cheek!
要拆开它吗
Should we open it?
那我们就成了明知故犯帮敌人了
Then we are knowingly giving the enemy something.
好吧 但是如果不拆开...
All right, but if we don't...
卡特
Carter!
他们为什么想要卡特的资料
Why do they want a file about Carter?
别问了 还是不知道的好
Don't ask. It's better not to know.
我们这么做是为了乔治
We are doing this for George.
当然是
Of course we are.
他们把我们逼到了绝境
They've backed us into a corner.
即使事情和卡特有关
Just because it's to do with Carter,
也改变不了什么
it doesn't change anything.
为了孩子 换别人也会这样做的
Anyone would do the same for their son.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
收到你的消息了 我尽快赶来了
I got your message. I came as quickly as I could.
很好
Good.
带来什么了
Anything?
说不定能派上用场的东西
Well, something that perhaps might do the trick.
我去送东西
I'll make the drop.
祝你好远 汤米
Good luck, Tommy.
多加小心
Be careful.
惠廷顿
Whittington?
我拿到东西了
I've got it.
我们以为你不来了
We thought you weren't coming.
安妮特
Annette?
他说十点钟
He said ten.
我拿到文件了
I've got the file.
他们把你怎么了
What have they done to you?
汤米
Ah, Tommy.
你喜欢她 对吧
You like her, don't you?
文件给我
The file.
椴树行动
Linden Tree.
布朗会很高兴的
Brown will be pleased.
我已经照你说的做了
I've done what you asked.
现在你要向我保证 不会伤害乔治
Now I need to know you won't harm George.
拜托了 惠廷顿
Please, Whittington...
不要伤害我儿子
stay away from my son.
再联络吧
We'll be in touch.
你多保重吧 汤米
Take care of yourself, Tommy.
你也是
And you.
干得好
Well done.
给你们争取的时间够吧
Did I give you enough time?
刚刚好
Just about.
我们装在惠廷顿车上的那个装置
The part we attached to Whittington's car
会发射出短波无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
emits a short-wave radio signal
被这个小器件接收到
which this part then receives.
这里的表盘
The dial here
能显示信♥号♥♥源在什么方向
should tell you which direction the signal's coming from.
恐怕不精确 而且未测试
Imprecise and untested, I'm afraid,
但我已经尽力了
but it's the best I've got.
我们转了几个小时了 他们在哪儿
We've been driving for hours. Where are they?
信♥号♥♥是从那个方向来的
The signal is coming from that direction.
那个方向根本没有路啊
There's no roads in that direction.
哔哔声越来越密集了
The beeps are getting closer together.
我们肯定越来越近了
We must be getting nearer.
每15秒响了3次哔哔声
There's three beeps every 15 seconds.
真有意思
That's funny.
什么有意思
What's funny?
你真的带车去检修了吗
You did take it for that service?
是的 当然去了
Yes, of course I did.
那他们检查刹车了吗
And they did check the brakes?
他们说查了
They said they did.
那怎么有东西不好使了
Well, something isn't working.
把手刹拉起来
Well, put the handbrake on.
是拉着的
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表