剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
He has already.
他们在地下室里关了一个女孩
They've got a girl in that room in the basement.
-如果那是简 -你不知道那是不是简
- If it's Jane... - You don't know that it's Jane.
这需要专业人士处理
This needs to be handled professionally
我会亲自负责
and I will see to it.
他今晚如果能再去一次 就有一线机会
He's got one chance if he can go back in tonight
我们唯一需要的就是支持
and all we need is some support.
不容商榷
Out of the question.
我会派一位训练有素的特工打入进去
I will get a trained operative in there.
到那时她早就死了 舅舅
She will be long dead by then, Uncle.
汤玛斯和塔彭丝·贝雷斯福德
Thomas and Tuppence Beresford,
你们能不能听我的话
will you listen to me?!
我说了不行 就此说定作罢
I am saying no, and that is absolutely the end of it!
三楼会从现在开始接管
Third floor will handle it from here.
我们会找到那个女孩和录音的
We'll find that girl and the recording.
我听说乔治周六会和伊顿公学队打球
I hear George is playing Eton on Saturday.
伊顿有很多很好的板球运动员
Many fine cricketers at Eton.
是的
Yes.
我准备去看看
I had a mind to go down.
我们可以一起坐车去 再吃个野餐
We could go together in the motor, take a picnic?
听上去不错
That would be nice.
三楼对克莱蒙特·德里南这个人非常了解
Clement Drennan is well known to the third floor.
卡特舅舅没有对我们全盘托出
Uncle Carter's holding back on us.
如果他不让我们用官方方法做事
If he won't let us do it the official way...
那我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
他似乎在北方开了不少夜店
Seems he runs a string of nightclubs up north.
洗过钱 犯过大大小小的罪
History of money laundering, major and minor offences.
是个酒鬼 曾因敲诈和致人重伤而蹲监狱
Alcoholic. He's been in prison for extortion and GBH.
你确定你能成功吗
Are you sure you can do this?
我只需要再进入那个房♥子
I just have to get through the door
到那个囚室里把简救出来
and into that room to get Jane out.
前提是我们能阻止真正的德里南到达
If we can delay the real Drennan from arriving,
还要拿到钱
that is, and get the money.
没错 有什么主意吗
Yes, any thoughts on that?
很多 快来 我们现在要去赶趟火车
Plenty. Now, come on, we've got a train to meet.
一片能保证八个小时
Now, one pill should give you about eight hours --
两片就是一整天
two should give you a full day.
没有后遗症吗
And no lasting consequences?
我还没遇到过
None that I've come across.
目前这东西还处于试验阶段
It's still in the experimental stages.
好的
Right.
他来了
That's him.
一个酒鬼在经历了6小时的旅程后
And what's the first thing any alcoholic does
第一件事会做什么 找一家酒吧
after a six-hour journey? Walks into a pub.
也许他戒酒了呢
Maybe he's sobered up?
等一等 等一等
Wait for it, wait for it.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
太好了
Yes!
看来还在喝
Still on the juice, then.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们这价格也太贵了 大白天的抢劫
Your prices are outrageous. Daylight robbery.
看到你太高兴了
Oh, I'm so glad to see you,
刚刚在火车上 我就坐你后面
I was sat behind you on the train,
我记得参战时认识你
only I think we were in the war together.
是在北非吗
Was it North Africa?
走开
Bugger off.
你确定吗 我发誓认识你
Are you sure? I... I could have sworn.
有好几个人 我们想再聚聚 所以
Only, there's a few of us and we like to meet up, so...
听着 我不知道你是有什么问题 小子
Listen, I don't know what your problem is, sunshine,
但是当我说
but when I say...
-真见鬼 -真是对不起
- What the hell? - Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
-我太笨拙了 没有泼到你身上吧 -搞什么
- I'm so clumsy. Did I get anything on you? - What?
就没有地方能让人安安静静地喝酒吗
Is there nowhere a man can drink his pint in peace?
干得好
Well done.
晚安 德里南先生 做个好梦
Goodnight, Mr Drennan. Sweet dreams.
来 我来帮你提着
Here, help you with that.
你是个天使
You're an angel.
我觉得你是我的守护天使
In fact, I think you're my angel.
-救命 救命 -怎么回事
- Help, help! - Now, what's going on?
他刚刚抓住我
He just grabbed me.
她从天上来 看看那些小精灵
She's from above. Oh, look at those little fairies.
够了 你进来
Right, that's enough of that. Inside, you.
你是从天堂降下来的
You're the one from heaven.
你觉得他还能恢复正常吗
Do you think he'll ever go back to normal?
不知道 我们最好告诉阿尔伯特
I don't know, we'd better tell Albert
它有这个作用
it has that effect.
不过他要蹲一会监狱了
He'll be a while in the cells, though.
你太天才了 你知道吗
You are ingenious, you know that?
越来越驾轻就熟了
Getting into my stride.
什么
What?
让我看看
Let me see.
钱在哪里
Where is it?
当心那些小精灵 警官 我的天
Watch out for the fairies, Constable... Oh, boy!
天呐 你们看他在口袋里装了什么
Bloody hell, have you seen what he's got in his pockets?
-该死 -没钱我就没法再去那里
- Damn it. - I can't go back in without it.
我们要拿到一千镑
We need to find a thousand pounds.
我知道 我在想 我在想
I know. I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
他说了如果我们需要花销就找他
He said if we had any expenses.
那可不只是一点点花销
It's rather more than expenses.
这都是为了找到他的侄女 别忘了
This is all about finding his niece, remember.
再说了他是个百万富翁
Plus he is a millionaire.
也许该让我说
Maybe I should handle this.
-为什么 -我觉得这种事最好让男人来处理
- Why? - I think matters like this are better handled by a man.
别说瞎话
Don't be absurd.
好吧
Well, all right,
我觉得他有点过于友好
I think he can be a bit too friendly,
有点过于美式作风 你懂我意思吧
a bit too American, if you know what I mean.
我不懂你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你很清楚我什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
一看到美女 美♥国♥佬♥都那副德行
Americans are all the same, any sight of a pretty woman.
在苏豪区待了整晚的人说这种话真是可笑
Rich coming from a man who spent a night in a house in Soho.
原来你古古怪怪的是因为这个啊
Oh, so that's why you've been funny.
我可不古怪
I'm not being funny.
你们不能在这里停车
You can't park there!
益糖
塔彭丝 我一直想联♥系♥你呢 有消息吗
Tuppence! I've been trying to ring you. Any news?
还没有 但有希望了
Not yet, but we're hopeful.
我觉得就快有所突破了
I think we could be close to a breakthrough.
益糖 铸造勇气 精力第一
但如果简真在那里...
But if Jane is in there, then...
强行闯入是没什么用的
If we go in all guns blazing, it'll get us nowhere.
-但她是我侄女啊 -那就在外面待着
- But she's my niece. - So be outside.
该有人帮汤米放哨
Tommy needs someone to keep watch,
当他带着简出来的时候
and then when he brings Jane out...
你想让我站那等着
You want me to stand and wait
而汤米带着钱进去
whilst Tommy takes the money into the house?
我明白 你不习惯这样
I know... it isn't what you're used to,
但汤米是专业人士
but Tommy is a professional.
就汤米
Tommy?
还专业
Professional?
汤米 你在这儿啊
Tommy, there you are.
你能过来吗
Well, can you come over here?
-不太能呢 -汤米
- Not really, no. - Tommy.
朱利斯 你好啊
Julius, how are you?
他会帮我们 真是好人
He's going to help us, that's how he is.
我们要同心协力把简救出来
We're all going to work together till we get Jane out.
这样很好吧
Isn't that great?
不管那广♥告♥是谁做的 都得小心点
Whoever did that needs a jolly good hiding.
走吧
Shall we?
你怎么能同意呢
How could you have agreed to that?
那我该怎么说
What was I supposed to say?
他可给了一千英镑
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表