剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
I just bought this painting from Sheila.
真的吗
Oh, really?
是的 我觉得很划算
Yes. Bargain, I thought.
-你刚说多少钱来着 -20镑
- What did you say it went for? - 20 pounds.
就一只鸟的画像吗
For a painting of a bird?
其实是两只鸟
Well, I mean, it's two birds.
-是一幅原作 -对 是件传家宝
- It is an original. - Yeah, well, a family heirloom.
是的 我想起来了
Yes, I remember.
她把它卖♥♥给你们了吗
And she sold it to you?
麦杜斯先生
Ah, Mr Meadows.
感谢你把它取下来
Thank you for taking that down.
我正想把画框擦一下呢
I'm going to get the frame cleaned.
看来有人在编故事
Well, someone is telling tall tales.
画框我已经擦过了
I've cleaned that already.
不用擦 我就这么买♥♥了吧
Well, I don't need it cleaned. I'll buy it as it is.
失陪了
Excuse me.
物有所值 麦杜斯先生
A fine purchase, Mr Meadows.
你要把它拿到哪儿去
Where are you taking it?
当然是银行了
To the bank, of course.
再会 各位
Good day, everyone!
汤米
Tommy...!
原来贝雷斯福德假发是家族企业
So Beresford's Barnets is a family business.
你这位娇妻
Your little wife here
在我解决卡汉后差点暴露我的身份
nearly blew my cover after I dealt with Khan.
我当时就应该杀了她
I should have taken her out then.
那现在我手里可就没有筹码了
What would I have to bargain with now?
我早该听我妻子的
I should have listened to my wife.
丈夫不是一直都该听妻子的吗
Isn't that always the way?
-出什么事了 -维罗妮卡 别去
- What's happening? - Veronika, no!
别过来
Keep back!
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
不要 汤米
Don't, Tommy.
不要给她 我求你了
Please, don't give it to her. I beg you.
那颗炸♥弹♥会杀死很多无辜的人
That bomb will kill a lot of innocent people.
他会给我的
He'll do it.
是不是 贝雷斯福德先生
Won't you, Mr Beresford?
每个人都有弱点
Everyone has their weakness.
一个挚爱的人
One person you love
胜过百万素未谋面的平民
is worth more than a million civilians you've never met.
真是个小东西 不是吗
Such a little thing, isn't it?
几乎令人失望
It's almost disappointing.
你们知道我要什么
You know my demands.
我会在4小时后打电♥话♥来
I'll call here in four hours.
胆敢有任何耽搁 我就引爆♥炸♥弹
Any delay and I'll detonate the bomb.
汤米
Oh, Tommy...
你这该死的傻瓜
You stupid bloody fool!
这就是为什么我不想让塔彭丝参与任务
This is why I didn't want Tuppence on this mission.
因为你们一起时 你就会变弱
Because you're compromised when you're together.
我不吃不喝坚持了5天时间
I held out for five days without food
你却把它给人了
and you give it away?
我想你一定想吃些碎肉冻吧
I reckon some brawn might have come in handy.
你本来都拿到钥匙了
You had the key in your hand.
她当时拿枪指着我妻子的头
She had a gun to my wife's head!
变弱 你知不知道为了这次任务
Compromised?! Have you any idea
我们都经历了什么
what we've been through on this mission?
我为这些计划辛苦付出了两年
Two years I worked on those plans!
你再这么对他说话试试
Don't you dare talk to him like that!
安静
Silence!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们开始想想下一步怎么做吧
Shall we start thinking about what to do next?
吉尔伯特 那个炸♥弹♥
Gilbert, the bomb.
-它能炸吗 -它当然能炸
- Will it work? - Of course it will work.
但你没法确定能炸 它还没经过测试
But you can't be certain. It hasn't been tested.
阿尔伯特 它不是你那种课堂演示内容
Albert, it isn't one of your class demonstrations.
-它会炸的 它是完美的 -完美的
- It will work. It is perfect. - Perfect?
你知道德累斯顿被夷为平地前有多漂亮吗
Do you know how beautiful Dresden was before they flattened it?
知道 伦敦被炸的那部分本来也挺漂亮
Yes, well, parts of London were quite pretty, too.
伙计们别吵了 不然我们整晚都得待在这
Lads, stop this, or we'll be here all night.
我们必须谈判
We have to negotiate.
内政大臣在逃避这个问题
The Home Secretary's burying his head in the sand.
我们只剩正好三个半小时
We've got precisely three and a half hours
来释放30名危险的苏联特工
to release 30 dangerous Soviet agents.
不 我们漏了什么
No. We're missing something.
如果她已经放弃信仰斯大林的大业
I mean, if she's deserted the Stalinist cause,
为什么还对30名政♥治♥犯感兴趣
why the interest in 30 political prisoners?
如果她只想要一名呢
What if she only wants one?
她说过
She said,
每个人都有其软肋
"Everyone has a weakness.
你深爱的一个人
"One person you love
要胜过你素未谋面的一百万个平民
is worth more than a million civilians you've never met."
到底是什么 塔彭丝
Well, what is it, Tuppence?
斯普罗特的梳妆台上有张照片
Sprot had a photo on her dresser.
她说那是她丈夫
She said it was of her husband.
维罗妮卡 你能去看看
Veronika, can you check
-照片还在吗 -当然 好的
- if it's still there, please? - Sure, yes.
她告诉我他们离婚了
She told me they were divorced.
从她的态度里 根本看不出感情已经消亡了
From her attitude, there didn't seem to be any love lost.
那只是她在塑造假身份而已
That was all part of her cover.
不管怎样
Either way,
如果离婚是假身份的一部分
if divorce was the cover,
又为何留着照片呢
why keep the photo?
谢谢
Thank you.
他是不是...
Now, doesn't he...
长得很像 他
look a lot like...him.
那是罗杰·布雷克
It's Roger Blake.
在1949年因试图勒索公务员被捕
Arrested for attempting to blackmail a civil servant in 1949.
布雷克的代号♥是M
Blake's codename was M!
一切都是为了他
It was all for him.
她留着他的照片 他的信件
She kept his photo, his letters...
她告诉我M是少校的意思
She told me M stood for Major.
她把我们都骗了
Ah, she fooled us all.
也包括我
Not least me.
我们找到了她的致命弱点
We've found her Achilles heel.
等一等
Wait a minute.
罗杰·布雷克已经死了
Roger Blake's dead.
什么时候的事
Well, since when?
大概两周前
About two weeks ago.
他在本顿维尔监狱心脏病发死亡
He had a heart attack in Pentonville Prison.
显然她不知道他死了
Well, she obviously doesn't know that.
其实
You know...
他其实长得很像一个人
There is a strong resemblance.
像谁
To who?
看上去很像你 汤米
Well, it looks like you, Tommy.
拜托 汤米
Come on, Tommy.
整理下头发 换上大衣 帽子
Bit of a hairstyle, coat, hat...
不行 要长点 我觉得
No. Something longer, I think.
-在灯光昏暗的地方 -黑灯瞎火还差不多
- In low lighting. - More like no lighting.
拜托 汤米
Oh, come on, Tommy!
斯普罗特太太之前的确对你情有独钟
Mrs Sprot did always have a soft spot for you.
也许是你让她想起了M 确实长得很像
Perhaps you reminded her of M. The likeness is striking.
-我自己看不出来 -真的吗
- I don't see it myself. - Really?
你们都长着古典型的俊俏面貌
You both have classic good looks.
我觉得...
Well, I mean...
我想下巴的轮廓的确一样吧 但是
I suppose the jawline is the same, but...
他看上去更像克拉克·盖博
He looks more like Clark Gable.
也总有人这么说我
I get that a lot, too.
卡尔
Carl...!
我们究竟要怎么做
How on earth would we do this?
你只需要让她相信你是他一秒钟
You just need to convince her for a second.
你能做得到
You can do that.
只要撑到可以接近她就可以了
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表