剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
He is stumping up one thousand pounds.
为了救自己的侄女
To get his niece back.
他以为我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We led him to believe we were private investigators.
那可是你的主意
That was your idea.
你也拉来了阿尔伯特呀
You brought Albert onto the team,
我们的行为有区别吗
why is this different?
阿尔伯特好相处又淳朴
Albert is a nice person. Albert is modest.
我们需要一个人来支援你
We need someone to be your backup.
我没明白你有什么问题
I don't see what your problem is.
他就一美♥国♥佬♥
He's just so damn American.
就知道吹嘘自己有多少钱 能买♥♥什么东西
Full of how rich he is, and what he can spend it on.
你是因为这个才不满的吗
Is that what this is about?
你们英国人怎么说来着 开干吧
Well, what is it you British say? Let's get cracking.
朱利斯要跟你一起去苏豪区 汤米
Julius is going to Soho with you, Tommy.
我得在一小时后赶去丽塔那里
I'm expected at Rita's in an hour.
我会注意时间
Right. I'll keep an eye on the time.
十分钟 对吧
Ten minutes, all right?
不用卡那么准
Well, not literally ten minutes.
是你说十分钟的
You said ten.
听我说 是塔彭丝想让我们合作
Listen, working together was Tuppence's idea.
那你说多久吧
How much time do you need?
只要精确就行
I just need you to be accurate.
30分钟
30 minutes.
到时候不出来我就报♥警♥
And then I'll call the police.
好
Agreed.
你明白这是怎么回事吧
I mean, you do understand how this works?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 而你是雇主
I am the private detective and you are the client.
别把钱弄丢了
Don't lose the money.
-怎么了 -我来见西班牙表兄
- What? - I'm here to meet the Spanish cousin.
来了
All right?
钱呢
The money?
对 都准备好在这里了
Ah, yes. It's all accounted for.
你这是想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
谁给你的钥匙
Who gave you that key?
我...
I, er...
你可得好好解释一下呢
Oh, you have got some explaining to do, haven't you?
没问题 真是意料之外的荣幸
Absolutely. Of course. What an unexpected pleasure.
我不要琴酒
I don't want gin.
我有个贵宾到访
I have an important visitor arriving.
你到一旁去
I want you out of the way
别在我面前转悠
and not under my feet.
需要我准备茶具吗
Shall I lay the tea things?
不必了 已经弄好了
No, it's all done.
去把这章打完 别三心二意
Just complete the chapter. No distractions.
我只想听到你敲打字机的声音
All I want to hear from you is the sound of your typewriter.
多谢了 阿尔伯特
Thank you, Albert.
凯莉 我有让你休息吗
Kelly? Did I say you could take a break?
擤一下鼻涕 范德梅尔夫人
Just blowing my nose, Mrs Vandemeyer.
不行哦 工作时间别忙私事
Well, don't. Blow it on your own time.
没问题 不会再擤了
Absolutely, won't blow it again.
该死的小畜生
Bloody animal.
又休息啦
Another break?
猫在叫个不停
The cat was meowing,
我来看看怎么回事
so I came to see what the matter was.
亨利
Oh, Henry?
是啊 它看起来很不开心 或许是饿了
Yeah. He seems very unhappy. Maybe he's hungry.
我才喂过呀
I just fed him.
你拿我钥匙干吗
What are you doing with my keys?
打字机卡住了
The typewriter was jammed,
所以我想找点东西把它撬开
so I needed something to lever it open with.
你就不是个女仆
You never were a maid!
你就是来监视我的
You were always here to spy on me.
你要毒害美国国务卿
You are going to poison the US Secretary of State.
我从来就没听说过这么荒谬的事
I've never heard anything so preposterous.
丽塔 是我
Rita -- it's me.
我要把你交给布朗
I'll hand you over to Brown --
他会让你说实话的
he'll get the truth out of you.
那我就跟他说 你把你的小秘密都告诉我了
I'll tell him you told me all your little secrets
而且我都没主动问
and I didn't even have to ask!
那个上锁的屋子里的毒树叶
The leaves in the locked room.
你给我待在里面 不许出声
Oh, you, stay in there, and keep your trap shut.
-我待会儿再处理你 -你不可以这样
- I'll deal with you later. - You can't do this.
你敢出声 对付你的可就不是我了
Any noise, and it won't be me you're dealing with.
有意思的是 我都有点喜欢你了
You know the funny thing is -- I could almost like you.
但布朗
But Brown...
布朗就有这个能力
That's the thing about Brown.
他什么事都看在别人前面
He sees things before anyone else.
他未卜先知
He anticipates things.
他说 挠挠你的耳朵
He says, "Scratch your ear,"
你自己才发现 天啊 我耳朵在痒
and, "Oh, my God," You think, "I've got an itchy ear."
他说打喷嚏
He says "Sneeze."
然后你才打出来
Away you go.
懂我什么意思吗
Do you get what I mean?
你说布朗为什么给我送来了
So why would Brown send me...
这个
this?
也许你这儿有什么地方漏水了
Maybe you have a leak somewhere,
或者是让你修什么东西
maybe it's something you need to fix.
我觉得你一下就猜对了
You know... I think you got it in one.
丽塔 你疯了吗
Rita, are you mad?
布朗认为你告诉某人的太多了
Brown thinks you've said too much to someone.
想多了 我跟谁也没说过
Just nerves. I haven't said anything.
法官来过
That judge was here.
-只是个朋友 -喜欢歌♥剧的朋友
- A friend. - A friend who loves opera.
我受够你们这些监视了
I am fed up with this scrutiny.
你为什么就不能好好听话呢
Why don't you ever do as you're told?
我会很享受这个过程的
I'm going to enjoy this.
凯莉 凯莉 把门打开
Kelly! Kelly, open the door!
你把门怎么了 凯莉 开们
What have you done to the door? Kelly, open the door.
-凯莉 开开门 -让开 我撞开
- Kelly, open the door. - Move out the way, I'll break it down.
29分钟31秒
29 minutes and 31 seconds.
32秒
32, Mississippi.
33秒
33, Mississippi.
34秒
34, Mississippi.
算了 管他呢
Oh, to hell with this.
喂 警♥察♥吗
Yes, police.
3, 7, 9...
我找卡特少校 安东尼·卡特
Can I speak to Major Carter, Anthony Carter?
是的 急事
Yes, it's urgent.
-你 过来 -放开我
- Oi, you. Come here. - Get off me!
别碰我 放开我
Don't touch me! Get off me!
是你吗 简
It's... Jane?
-放开 -进去 快点
- Get off me! - Get in there! Come on, then!
里面有一个叫简的女孩吗
Is there a girl named Jane there?
简直让人想笑
You almost have to laugh.
简直让人想笑
You almost have to laugh.
我说 简直让人想笑
I said -- you almost have to laugh.
这些人啊 衣冠楚楚的
All those blokes, trousers around their ankles.
抱歉 先生 请后退先生 后退
Sorry, sir. Stay back, sir. Stay back, sir. Please stay back.
我是那个报♥警♥的人
But I'm the guy that called you.
-请配合 先生 -好吧 -谢谢
- Please, sir. - OK. OK. - Thank you.
好吧
OK. All right.
警♥察♥们都走啦
There goes the cavalry.
我们刚刚说到哪了
Now where were we?
让我再见见简
Let me see Jane again.
不 你得先告诉我一件事
No. You tell me something first.
谁是你的内线
Who was your in?
是丽塔吗 内奸是她吗
Was it Rita? Is she our mole?
我不会告诉你的
I'll never tell you that.
我想你会的
Oh, I think you might.
我找到了布朗送到丽塔这儿的毒药
I found the poison Brown sent Rita.
你要知道 塔彭丝
You realise, Tuppence,
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表