剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
You have to get a hold of yourself. You're raising suspicion.
怀疑 本来就是我们造成的
Suspicion? We made this happen.
他不该落得如此下场
He didn't deserve that.
我们的双手沾满鲜血
We've got blood on our hands.
那是他自找的
He brought it on himself.
我想退出
I want out of this.
不 不能退出 你是我妻子
No. Out is not an option. You're my wife.
快做出妻子的样来
Now, act like it.
我们得在一小时后赶到巴黎大饭店
We're due at the Hotel de Paris in an hour.
你说他们是不是在谈论少校
Do you think they were talking about the Major?
吃早饭时明顿先生
Mr Minton was questioning me
还问我卡汉的事 可我不认为...
about Khan over breakfast, but I don't think...
我还以为他们只是奇怪 但不可能是间谍
I just thought they were odd, not spies.
我们根本没注意过他们 鬼知道遗漏了什么
We haven't been watching them. Who knows what we've missed?
我们早该一起来调查的
We should have been working together on this.
她看来不想搅和进去
She doesn't seem to want to be part of it.
你认为他可能是N吗
Do you think he could be N?
而她只是个掩护吗
And she's just a cover?
我们要趁她一个人的时候问问
We need to get her on her own.
套点话出来
Try and get some answers.
联♥系♥阿尔伯特吧
Let's call Albert.
多点人更安全
Safety in numbers.
明顿夫妇正在巴黎大饭店喝茶
The Mintons are taking tea at the Hotel de Paris.
如果能让明顿太太落单
If we can get the wife alone,
或许她就肯招了
maybe she'll crack.
没错 首先攻破薄弱环节 汤米
Yes. Weakest link first, Tommy.
采取行动前要完全确定只有她一个人
We have to be 100% certain before we make our move.
好了 我这就进去
Right, I'm going in now.
好
Right.
打扰了 先生 前台有电♥话♥找您
Excuse me, sir, telephone call for you at the front desk.
他们说很重要
They said it was important.
你待在这儿 别跟任何人说话
Stay there and don't talk to anyone.
布兰肯索普太太 我正和我丈夫喝茶呢
Mrs Blenkensop, I'm just having tea with my husband.
我知道 不会耽误您太久
Yes, it won't take a minute.
我很担心
I was concerned.
今天吃早餐的时候 你看起来很不安
You seemed very upset at breakfast this morning.
愿意跟我谈谈吗 女人间的对话
Would you like to talk? Woman to woman?
明顿先生吗
Mr Minton?
是啊 他正朝电♥话♥走过来呢
Yes, yes. He's just walking over to the telephone now.
好的 我这就让他接电♥话♥
Yes, I'll just pass you over to him.
明顿先生 有电♥话♥找您
Mr Minton, there's a call for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
那边没人呀
There's no-one here.
他们肯定挂断了 我来联♥系♥下接线员
They must have rung off. Let me get the operator for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡汉少校的死让你心烦意乱 对吧
Major Khan's death upset you, didn't it?
让大家都心烦意乱
It upset us all.
自杀
Suicide.
失去了一切希望
Such loss of hope.
你觉得是什么逼的他呢
What do you think made him do it?
我现在真的不能说话
I really can't talk right now.
或者是谁逼的呢
Or indeed who?
通常都有第三方介入
There's rarely a time when a third party is not involved.
你没发现吗
Don't you find?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
那边肯定没人
There's definitely no-one there.
真奇怪 我再试试
That is odd. Let me try again.
就不劳烦你了
Please don't bother.
先生 给您 给您这杯酒
There you are, sir. I brought your wine for you.
-我没点酒 -真是笨手笨脚
- I didn't order wine! -How clumsy!
很抱歉 我手滑了
I'm so sorry, my hand slipped.
藏着秘密可不好受呀 对吧
It's hard to keep a secret, isn't it?
卡汉少校...是我们干的
Major Khan... It was us.
你们夫妻俩吗
Both of you?
是我丈夫干的 但我协助了他
My husband did all the work, but I supported him.
我明白了
I see.
少校生前跟我说的最后一句话
The last thing the Major said to me
就是他多么信任我们
was how much he trusted us.
天啊
Good grief...
人性真是难以预料
Human nature is so difficult to predict.
当然
It certainly is.
回头看看 自杀的信♥号♥♥都在那儿
Looking back, all the suicidal signs were there.
自杀
Suicide?
过来 让我来 我可是合格的干洗工
Here, let me. I am a fully qualified dry cleaner.
没错
That's true.
我来帮您清洗眼镜吧
May I do your glasses while I'm here?
不必了 真的没必要
No, no. There's really no need.
没关系的 先生
It's no problem, sir.
你们在干什么啊
What are you both doing?
别弄了 快点还给我
Stop it! Give it here, now.
我丈夫专找有心理健康问题的军人
My husband targets military men with mental health problems.
有心理创伤的人
Damaged men...
但我们没有行医执照
But we haven't got a licence.
他说那是心理学家的理想目标...
He says it's a psychologist's gold mine...
别说了
Stop talking!
请别来烦我们
Please leave us.
我全都说了 弗雷德里克
I told her everything, Frederick.
我再也无法延续谎言了
I can't lie any more.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
我们没有专业资格
We're not qualified.
两个骗子啊
Fraudsters?
不好意思
Excuse me,
我已经读过这个学科所有该读的东西
I've read all I need to know on the subject.
学位又能教我什么呢
What's some degree going to teach me?
慢着
Wait!
少校心底的旧伤...
The Major's old wounds...
他有提过什么不寻常的事情吗
did he mention anything unusual?
他过去的什么事
Anything from his past?
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
如果你不肯老实交代
We're busybodies willing to report you
我们就是多事去举报你们的人
if you don't tell us what we want to know.
我给少校做过催眠
I gave the Major hypnosis.
卡汉在催眠状态下一直重复着一个名字
When Khan was under, he kept repeating a name.
什么名字
What was the name?
安尼尔·哈桑
Anil Hassan.
"没错 汤米 查卡汉少校一无所获
"Yes, Tommy, we've drawn a blank on Major Khan.
"或许他用了化名
"Perhaps he's using an alias.
"他的记录异常干净 很轻易就能查"
"His past is too clean, too convenient."
试试查安尼尔·哈桑少校
Try Major Anil Hassan.
好的 汤米
'Right-o, Tommy.'
一品托苦啤 谢谢
A pint of bitter, please.
马上就好 先生
Right you are, sir.
好的 这位 就是安尼尔·哈桑
Right. This is Anil Hassan.
卡汉上校
Major Khan!
哈桑是卡汉
Hassan was Khan's codename
战后在秘密情报局的代号♥
when he worked for the Secret Intelligence Service after the war.
重要特工 而且1946年还在柏林
A valued asset and he was in Berlin in 1946.
在柏林 干什么
Berlin. What was the job?
他发挥了重大作用
Well, he made himself pretty useful
跟美国那边往来情报
passing information to and from the Americans,
直到 有几份文件被截获
until some documents were intercepted.
N干的吗
By N?
看起来很有可能
Looks very much like it.
为此付出代价的却是上校
It was the Major that took the blame.
因此结束了他的职业生涯
That's what ended his career.
他名誉扫地了
His reputation was ruined.
肯定是N没错了
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表