剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
我最后一次见到我侄女是什么时候
when did I last see my niece?
是的 是的 我正准备问
Ye... Yes. I was about to ask you that.
两个月前
Two months ago.
她在剑桥大学学习语言
She was studying languages at Cambridge.
她收到了去巴黎念书的奖学金
She received a scholarship to go to Paris.
她的双亲都已过世
Her parents are deceased,
所以我同意了
so I agreed.
是我开车送她去的码头
I even drove her to the ferry.
如果我知道那会是我最后一次见她
If I knew that was going to be the last time I saw her...
你们英国人有句俗语
You British have a saying.
"事后诸葛亮"
"Hindsight's a wonderful thing".
你们有没有孩子
Do you have children?
只有一个
Just one.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me.
以及这个大孩子
And him.
谢谢
Thank you.
有糖吗
Any sugar?
试试益糖吧
Try Sweeterelle.
对身体更好
It's better for you.
这是什么
What is it?
谦虚点说 它就是未来
I like to think it's the future, in its modest way.
我可以核查一件事吗
Could I just check on something?
你刚刚说你立刻报案说简失踪了
You said you reported Jane missing straightaway,
但是警方说 此前并没有报案记录
but the police say there's no record of that
直到她上周未出现在学校 才有人报案的
until she didn't turn up at Cambridge, last week.
那不可能
That's ridiculous.
我大约10天前就和布朗督察说过此事
I spoke to an Inspector Brown nearly ten days ago,
把事情一五一十地告诉了他
and told him the whole story.
你是说布朗吗
Brown, you say?
我觉得是这个名字
I think that's it.
那有关系吗
Is that relevant?
可能有
It could be.
你和他当面谈的吗
Did you meet him in person?
不 我们是通过电♥话♥说的
No, we spoke on the phone.
有什么不对吗
Is there something wrong?
益糖
Sweeterelle!
味道真好 不是吗
It's delicious, isn't it?
我们会尽力而为
We'll do what we can.
如果要钱 直说
If you need money, just call.
你们看得出来吧 我有很多钱
As you can see, I'm a rich man.
我只希望简能回来
I just want Jane back.
-可能会有一两处要用钱 -没问题
- There may be one or two expenses. - Anything.
随时找我
Call me any time.
-我对他没好感 -真的吗
- I didn't like him. - Really?
-我觉得他... -怎么
- I thought he was... - What?
太迷人了
Charming.
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
-搞什么鬼 -天啊
- What the hell? - Oh, God!
他差点撞死你
He could have killed you!
那该不会是布朗在警告我们吧
You don't think that was a warning, do you? From Brown?
快走
Come on.
到西德尼大街了
Well, this is Sidney Street.
信上写的几号♥
What number did the letter say?
没写
It didn't.
你是贝雷斯福德太太吗
Are you Mrs Beresford?
-是啊 -这个是给你的
- Yes. - This is for you.
等等
Wait a minute!
跑哪去了
Where's he gone?
没署名
No name.
也没有邮戳
No marking.
你觉得寄这封信的人也被吓跑了吗
Do you think whoever sent this was scared off as well?
我看看
Let me see that.
你闻闻
Smell.
就是普通信封的味道啊
Smells like an envelope.
我在战时认识了一个朋友 就在附近工作
I've a friend I met in the war. He works near here.
该让他看看
He should see this.
某人的想象力也开始乱窜了
Whose imagination is running away with them, now?
如果是炸♥弹♥ 会"滴滴"响的
If it was a bomb, it would tick.
就是在响
It does.
圣巴拉巴斯文法中学
詹姆斯 别着急
Ah, ah, James. Patience.
做好准备
Brace yourselves.
开始啦
Here we go.
Three,
two,
one...
抱歉啦小伙子们 下课
Sorry, chaps. Run along.
-老师啊 -抱歉啦
- Si-i-ir! - Sorry! Sorry.
你会挺过去的 丹尼尔
You'll get over it, Daniel.
出去绕操场跑一圈 走 快走
Go and run round a field or something. Go. Go, go, go.
汤米
Tommy!
就说我们会再见嘛
Told you we'd meet again.
你觉得这里怎么样
How do you like this, huh?
拆了那么多年拆弹
All those years defusing bombs,
现在我开始炸东西了
and now, I get to blow things up.
他们一定很喜欢你
The boys must love you.
我偶尔以身试险
I take a few risks,
有时会烧着眉毛
burn my eyebrows occasionally.
他们挺好这口
They seem to like that.
这位是我太太 塔彭丝
This is my wife, Tuppence.
很高兴认识你
Oh, pleased to meet you.
你好
Hello.
我们是在医院认识的
We met in the hospital wing.
都受伤了
Injured together.
一辈子都忘不了
You never forget that.
你也是被送餐车碾压的吗
Were you hit by the catering van as well?
不是
No.
我当时在前线
I was in the front line.
但送餐车也不容小觑
But the catering van was no small beast,
再加上一个狂躁的司机
and driven by a maniac.
汤米 汤米特别勇敢
Tommy... Tommy was very brave.
我相信一定是这样
I'm sure he was.
你能看看这个吗
Could you take a look at this?
把那边转紧
Tighten the other side, would you?
我这只手啊
Oh, this damn hand.
很好
Good.
天啊 汤米 你没受伤吧
Oh, my goodness, Tommy, are you all right?
简直炸翻天了呢
I mean, that was quite a bang!
别这么挖苦我 塔彭丝
There's no need to be sarcastic, Tuppence.
挖苦 我才没有呢
Sarcastic? Never.
"献给简
"To Jane,
献上我的全部爱意
"with all my love.
朱利斯"
"Julius."
她失踪前身上带着怀表吗
Did she have a watch when she went missing?
我没印象
I can't remember.
朱利斯 一定是朱利斯舅舅吧
Julius? Must be Uncle Julius, don't you think?
-那这个呢 -什么
- What about these? - What?
我们这儿有间暗房♥
Well, we have a dark room here.
汤米
Tommy?
麻烦...
Would you...?
多米尼克·威利斯
Dominic Villiers!
火车上那家伙
The man on the train.
为什么有人送来这个给我们
Why have we been sent this?
生活是位老师 不过行事方式
Life as a teacher doesn't quite do it
和我当初的拆弹工作不太一样
the way that my war work did.
如果你发现自己进入了冒险旅程当中
If you've found yourself an adventure,
独自私藏可不好哦
then it would be unsporting of you not to share it.
我依然是个有能力的人
I'm still perfectly capable.
是简和多米尼克·威利斯
Jane and Dominic Villiers.
天啊
Good grief.
-怎么了 -你看
- What? - Look.
是我们
It's us.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表