剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
That's N. It has to be.
很有可能 确实
Quite possibly, yes.
所以N去过德国
So N was in Germany.
哪个桑苏西旅馆的客人符合吗
Could we place any of the Sans Souci guests there?
他们其中有人去过德国吗
Have any of them ever been to Germany?
我们因为查明顿夫妇而走了岔路
We became side-tracked by the Mintons.
给您 先生
There you go, sir.
但我们还在怀疑卡尔·德尼姆
But we've still got our sights on Carl Denim.
不是卡尔
It's not Carl.
他当时就在屋里 有时间去偷信
He was in the house at the right time to steal the envelope.
-山洞旁的藏身处肯定就是他的 -谢谢
- I'm sure that hide by the caves is his. - Thank you.
我觉得是斯普罗特
I think it's Sprot.
你错了 抱歉 塔彭丝
You're wrong. I'm sorry, Tuppence.
拜托 再给我一次追查德尼姆的机会
Please, I just need one more shot at Denim.
我需要证据 动手前必须能确定才行
I still need evidence. We have to be certain before we act.
N要是发现我们盯上了他 他肯定要跑
And if N suspects we're on to him, he'll vanish.
让我搜查一下他的房♥间 肯定能找到证据
Let me search his room and you'll get evidence.
只需要有人掩护一下
All I need is a distraction.
钥匙 快
Keys! Quickly!
你没事吧 布兰肯索普太太
Are you all right, Mrs Blenkensop?
那是你的车吗 我在想要不要
Was that your bike? I thought I might
接受你的邀请 坐上去兜兜风
take you up on that offer of a ride.
现在不太方便
Oh, it's not a good time right now.
是吗 你忙什么去了
Really? What have you been doing?
我出海去了
I've been out on the ocean.
游泳吗
Swimming?
开着我的船 我需要时间理清一下思绪
On my boat. I needed some time to clear my head.
你想和我聊聊吗
Would you like to talk about it?
不想
No.
这些大丽花是送谁的
Who are the dahlias for?
我女朋友
My girl.
听着 布兰肯索普太太
Look, Mrs Blenkensop,
我不想失礼 但我已经有主了
I don't mean to be rude but I'm spoken for.
我还以为我们之间有可能呢
I thought we were getting on so well.
我和女朋友吵了一架 我真的需要和她谈谈
My girl and I, we had a fight. I really need to talk to her.
不 等等 我觉得你需要先冷静下来
No, wait, I think you really need to cool down first.
卡尔·范·德尼姆
我需要回屋了
I just need to get in my room.
我们的小误会真是让我十分尴尬
I feel terribly awkward about our little misunderstanding.
请一定让我补偿你
Let me make it up to you.
我
I...
有些很漂亮的丝带
have some beautiful ribbon
肯定能把这花装饰得更出众
that would make these extra special.
真的吗
Really...?
能不能麻烦你帮我取来
Would you be a lamb and go and get them for me?
就在休息室
They're just in the lounge.
让她彻底震撼嘛
Knock her socks off!
就在壁炉旁
They're just by the fireplace.
-好吧 -谢谢你
- OK. - Thank you.
我拖不住多久了
I can't hold him much longer.
这是你朋友的
This belongs to your friend...
卡尔·范·德尼姆
Carl Von Dienem.
德国人
A German?
没错 柏林签发的德国护照
That's right - a German passport issued in Berlin.
柏林 N当年就在柏林
Berlin! N was in Berlin.
没错 还需要证据吗
Exactly. Need any more convincing?
汤米
Tommy...
汤米 等等我
Tommy, wait for me!
汤米 等等我
Tommy? Wait for me!
汤米 汤米 你在哪
Tommy? Tommy, where are you?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
你在哪 汤米
Where are you, Tommy?
德意志帝国
下集预告
只有两天凑赎金 否则他们就引爆♥炸♥弹
We've got two days to meet the ransom or they detonate the bomb.
那个炸♥弹♥会杀死许多无辜的人
That bomb will kill a lot of innocent people.
所以我才不想让塔彭丝参与这个任务
This is why I didn't want Tuppence on this mission -
你们在一起只会坏事
you're compromised when you're together.
坏事
Compromised?
你知道为了任务我们受了多少罪吗
Have you have any idea what we've been through on this mission?
谁都有可能是N
Anyone could be N.
-是卡尔·德尼姆 -谁
- It's Carl Denim. - Who?
炸♥弹♥在他手里 我们得阻止他
He's got the bomb. We've got to stop him.
看起来很像你啊 汤米
It looks like you, Tommy.
每个人都有弱点
"Everyone has a weakness.
一个你爱的人
"One person you love
比一百万个你不认识的人都重要
is worth more "Than a million civilians you've never met."
知道我最爱你哪点吗
You know what I love about you,
-塔彭丝·贝雷斯福德 -哪点
- Tuppence Beresford? - What?
你从来 从来都不会乖乖听话
You never, ever do what you're told.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表