剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
一位科学家被绑♥架♥了 连同他的工作成果
A scientist has been kidnapped, along with his work.
前情提要
一个新型原♥子♥弹♥的模型
A prototype for a new atom bomb.
诺里奇市最多只会碎点玻璃
Norwich might get away with a few broken windows.
诺里奇市在25英里以外
Norwich is 25 miles away.
有重要价值的什么东西依然在那个旅馆里
Something of value remains in that hotel.
桑苏西旅馆 克罗默
The Sans Souci Hotel, Cromer.
这房♥子里有他们的间谍
They have a spy in this house.
代号♥名为N
Codename N.
N设下赎金
N has set a ransom.
十万英镑
100,000 pounds
还要释放30个苏联政♥治♥犯
and the release of 30 Soviet political prisoners.
-有线索吗 -没有 维罗妮卡刚才看到我了
- Any leads? - No. And I was just spotted by Veronika.
我们对维罗妮卡有何了解
What do we know about Veronika?
维罗妮卡是波兰人
Veronika is Polish.
-那难道不能排除她吗 -不相信任何人
- Doesn't that rule her out? - Trust no-one.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do such a thing?
我想他生活的方方面面都会被仔细调查
His whole life will be examined, I imagine.
他的朋友们 敌人们
His friends, his enemies...
我确实去了少校的房♥间
I was in the Major's room.
我们是亲密关系
We were intimate.
可是你已婚了
But you're married.
习惯而已
Force of habit.
就像婚姻一样
Like the marriage.
所以N去过德国
So N was in Germany.
有哪个苏桑西旅馆的客人符合吗
Could we place any of the Sans Souci guests there?
卡尔·范·德尼姆
Carl von Dienem.
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
汤米去哪儿了
Where's Tommy?
看来他说得对
So he was right.
是卡尔
It's Carl.
神探夫妻
第一季第6集
本剧终
鲁德尔
Rudder!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
麦杜斯 怎么回事
Meadows, what's the matter?
-是卡尔·德尼姆 -谁
- It's Carl Denim. - Who?
他手上有炸♥弹♥ 我们必须阻止他
He's got the bomb. We've got to stop him.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
老天呐 你的头是怎么回事
Good God! What have you done to your head?
我们必须找到那艘船 找到炸♥弹♥
We've got to find the boat. We've got to find the bomb.
听着 你还是先进屋吧
Well, look, let's get you inside.
去我家 不是很远
My house, it's not very far.
来吧
Come along,
小心
Careful.
过来
Come along.
那边
There.
进去吧
Let's get you in.
小心台阶
Mind the step.
坐下
Sit down.
我给你弄点喝的去
I'll get you something to drink.
我必须给卡特打电♥话♥
I have to call Carter.
我们现在不安全 德尼姆可能逃去任何地方
We're not safe. Denim could be anywhere.
快喝了你的牛奶吧
Come on, drink your milk.
不行 喝完 快点
No, right up. Come on.
这还差不多
That's better.
现在 深呼吸一下
Now, take a deep breath.
我去找点更充饥提神的过来
I'll go and find us something stronger.
不不不 你在这里等
No, no, no. You wait there.
这次别想再给我溜走了
No giving me the slip this time.
不好
Oh, no...
我都让你别动了
I told you not to move.
是的
Yes.
我在沙滩上发现了我们的朋友麦杜斯
I found our friend Meadows on the beach,
一直在絮叨什么炸♥弹♥
rambling about a bomb.
不 他在我这里
No. I have him here.
你说得对
You were right.
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
N
N.
是卡尔·德尼姆 是吗
It's Carl Denim, isn't it?
我不知道怎么就把他跟丢了
I don't know how I lost him.
我当时慌乱了
I just panicked.
你不用自责 塔彭丝
You can't blame yourself, Tuppence.
卡尔·范·德尼姆
这是我见过最好的假文书
Well, that's the best forgery I've ever seen.
-跟盖了真邮戳一样 -我觉得就是真的
- Looks like a genuine stamp. - I think it is genuine.
他在1946年离开柏林
So he left Berlin in October 1946.
差不多正是卡汉少校跟N发生冲突的时候
That's just about the time that Major Khan had his run-in with N.
听着 我们收到一条新消息
Look, we've had a new message.
我们有两天时间准备赎金 否则他们就引爆♥炸♥弹
We've got two days to meet the ransom or they detonate the bomb.
如果他就是我们要找的人 我们就得快点行动了
If he's our man, we'll have to act fast.
如果我们不阻止那个疯子
If we don't stop this lunatic,
那我们也别想再见到你的丈夫 我的外甥了
then we can forget about husbands and nephews altogether.
他会在哪儿呢 塔彭丝
Now, where could he be, Tuppence?
我们知道卡尔有一艘船
We know Carl has a boat.
如果他知道汤米在追查他
If he knew Tommy was after him,
他一定会去找个安全的地方
he would have gone to a safe place.
是的
Yes.
汤米很擅长游泳
Tommy's a strong swimmer.
塔彭丝
Tuppence...
我们会找到他的
we'll find him.
-好的 -德尼姆不可能就这么人间蒸发
- All right. - Denim can't have just disappeared.
一定有人知道他在哪里 他跟谁比较亲近
Somebody must know where he is. Who is he close to?
不 卡尔不是那种人
No, Carl isn't like that.
他一向独来独往 来去自♥由♥
He's a loner. A freewheeler.
再想想 塔彭丝
Come on, Tuppence!
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我太担心了 根本没法儿思考
I'm so worried, I can't think straight.
抱歉 我很害怕
I'm sorry. I'm scared.
等等
Wait.
卡尔提到过一个女孩
Carl talked about a girl.
然后呢
Yes?
他带了花要献给她
He brought her flowers.
大丽花
Dahlias.
是谁
Who?
希拉最爱的花就是大丽花
Sheila's favourite flowers are dahlias.
希拉和卡尔
Sheila and Carl...
天呐 我怎么能没注意到呢 他们是一对
My God, how did I miss it? They're together!
好样的
Good work.
桑苏西旅馆
你在做什么
What are you doing?
维罗妮卡
Veronika!
那是普里纳小姐的车
That is Miss Perenna's car.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我丈夫也开同一款车
My husband drove the same model.
不知为何它令我感到安心
I find it strangely reassuring.
你昨晚没回来
You didn't come home last night.
对 我跟朋友待在一起
No. I stayed with friends.
什么朋友
What friends?
一对夫妇
Mr and Mrs...
史密森夫妇
Smithson.
你觉得巴黎大饭店怎么样
How do you find the Hotel de Paris?
很不错
Good.
赚点外快
A little extra cash.
总之我得进去了
Anyway I should go in,
在希拉看到我之前换好衣服
get changed before Sheila sees me.
维罗妮卡
Veronika!
我记得我叫你去扫落叶的
I thought I told you to sweep the leaves.
是的 普里纳小姐
Yes, Miss Perenna.
抱歉 普里纳小姐
Sorry, Miss Perenna.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表