剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
塞西莉结婚时就已经怀孕了
Cicely was already expecting her when she got married.
但艾登就是那种人
But that's Aiden for you.
手脚很快
A fast mover.
你没必要这种态度
No need to be like that.
你知道我对他是什么感觉,爸
Well, you know how I feel about him, Daddy.
我想你不太喜欢他
I take it you're not his number one fan.
关于艾登,你必须知道的是
Well, the one thing you need to know about Aiden
当塞西莉走进他的人生时,他简直中了头奖
is he hit the jackpot when Cess walked into his life.
工作、家庭、这间酒店
Job, family, this hotel.
白白送到他面前
He had it all handed to him on a plate.
那样说不公平
That's not fair.
他们相遇时
Aiden was working as an estate agent
艾登是一名很成功的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
when they met, and a very successful one.
他在卑士窝打有自己的公♥寓♥
He had his own flat in Bayswater.
对一个才20几岁的年轻人来说,已经很不错了
It's not bad for a young man, not even out of his 20s.
而且他的工作表现很出色
And he does a brilliant job here.
这个嘛,他露出好看的微笑
Well, he smiles nicely.
他四处走动交朋友
And he swans around making friends.
要是他能真的做点事就好了
It would be nice if he actually did any work.
你认为你妹出了什么事?
What do you think's happened to your sister?
我认为他们大吵一架,她离开了
I think they've had a row. She's gone off.
你是那样跟警♥察♥说的吗?
Is that what you told the police?
他们还没找到她,警♥察♥什么都不知道
They haven't found her, the police don't know anything.
这很像她的作风
You know, it would be just like her
想成为大家的焦点
wanting to be the center of attention.
才不是那样
That's not true at all.
你不了解她,爸,你不了解他们两人
You don't know her, Daddy. You don't know either of them.
女士?
Madam?
谢谢
Thank you.
先生?
Sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
听着,如果你不介意的话,我还有很多事要做
Look, if you don't mind, I having a ton of things to do
而且我实在没胃口
and I really don't feel like eating.
我不是针对你,苏珊
I have nothing against you, Susan.
我只是觉得
I just find it incredible
花一万英镑请你读一本书很夸张
that you're being paid 10, 000 to read a book.
我很庆幸你不是针对我
Well, I'm glad you have nothing against me.
请享用你的午餐
Enjoy your lunch.
哦
Ooh.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
不,你警告过我了
No. You did warn me.
能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you?
莉莎的疤是怎么来的?
How did Lisa get her scar?
是塞西莉造成的
Uh, I'm afraid that was Cecily.
她们小时候总是在吵架
They were always fighting when they were young girls.
玩具、衣服、男友
Toys, clothes, boyfriends.
塞西莉朝她丢玻璃杯,结果破掉了…
Cessy threw a glass at her, it broke and, um...
她不知道自己在干嘛
She didn't know what she was doing.
更不是故意要击中她的
She certainly didn't mean for it to hit her.
莉莎想过要成为演员吗?
Did Lisa ever want to be an actress?
没有,你在想那本书
No, you're thinking of the book.
梅莉莎有一道疤
Melissa had a scar.
你认识艾伦康威
You knew Alan Conway.
他为什么要这么做?
Why would he do that?
他喜欢玩游戏
He liked playing games.
《艾提克思彭德搜查线》
你们想我吗?
Are you missing me?
大家都很想
We all are.
老实说,我很惊讶我们还在营业
To be honest with you, I'm amazed we're still in business.
才一天耶?
In one day?
回来吧,我们需要你
Come back. We need you.
你需要这笔钱
You need the money.
你说得对,我们更需要那个
You're right. We need that more.
酒店还好吗?
How's the hotel?
很大、昂贵、豪华
Huge, expensive, classy,
经营得很好
very well run.
你会讨厌这里的
You'd hate it here.
如果我跟你在一起就不会
Not if I was with you.
我想帮助这些人,安德鲁
I want to help these people, Andreas.
艾伦康威对他们做的事实在不可原谅
What Alan Conway did to them was unforgivable.
会发生这些事都是他的错
He's responsible for everything that's happened,
而我要对他的行为负责
and I'm responsible for him.
你不能责怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
但我的确很自责
But I do.
我要回去工作了
I'm gonna have to get back to it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
好好保重
Take care of yourself.
艾提克思彭德从伦敦
It had taken Atticus Pund
搭了六个小时的火车
six hours to reach the Moonflower Hotel
才抵达月花酒店
traveling by train from London.
当然,这一切都是
The arrangements all made, of course,
由他信任的助理玛德琳凯恩
by his trusted assistant,
帮他安排的
Madeline Cain.
你的钥匙
There's your keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
-拿去 -谢谢
-Here you are. -Thank you.
我将庞德安排在船长房♥
I'll put Mr. Pound in the Captain's room.
是彭德
It's Pund.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我有要求给彭德先生最好的房♥间
I did ask for the best room for Mr. Pund.
那就是最好的房♥间
And that's what he's got.
位于酒店后方,拥有独♥立♥浴室的套房♥
It's at the back of the hotel with his own bathroom en suite.
许多家俱都是从《玛丽塞莱斯特号♥》运来的
Lot of the furniture came from the Mary Celeste.
哦,消失的那艘船
Oh, the ship that disappeared.
梅莉莎占士第二部电影的片名
And the title of Melissa James' second film.
没错
That's right.
电影公♥司♥把部分道具送给我们
The film company gave us some of the props,
包括船长的床
including the captain's bed.
我相信房♥间会很舒服的
And I'm sure I would be most comfortable.
彭德先生?
Herr Pund?
他们说你要下来
They told me you were coming down.
容我自我介绍一下?
Can I introduce myself?
我是乔伯督察
I'm Detective Inspector Chubb.
我想你不是这里人吧?
You're not, I think, from this part of the world?
哦,不是的,先生
Oh, no sir.
土生土长的沙福郡人,娶了德文郡姑娘
Suffolk, born and bred. I married a Devon girl.
她怂恿你来这里
And she enticed you here.
有天我会怂恿她回去的
One day I'll entice her back.
很高兴认识你,督察
Well, it's a great pleasure, Detective Inspector.
我希望你不会觉得我出现在这里
I hope that you do not consider my presence here
太过唐突
to be, um... an intrusion.
一点都不会,先生
Not at all, sir.
老实说,我很高兴你能帮忙
To be honest with you, I'd be glad of the help.
容我介绍我的助理?凯恩小姐
Well, then may I introduce my assistant? Miss Cain.
很高兴认识你,凯恩小姐
Pleasure to meet you, Miss Cain.
你办好入住了吗?
Have you checked in?
我的车在外面
I've got a car outside,
我可以载你去犯罪现场
I could drive you to the scene of the crime.
我们才刚到
We've only just arrived.
你可以把行李留在这里
You can leave your luggage down here.
你可以请人拿上去吗?
Could you ask someone to bring it up?
那真是帮了大忙
That would be most helpful.
这样的话…
In which case,
督察…
Detective Inspector...
是的,女士
Yes, miss.
据我所知,梅莉莎占士没有敌人
From what I can tell, Melissa James had no enemies.
她相当融入当地社区
She's very much part of the local community.
但在晚上6点28分到6点38分之间
But sometime between 6:28 and 6:38 in the evening,
有人闯入她家将她勒死
somebody broke into her house and strangled her.
你把时间抓得很精准,督察
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表