剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我试着不去想
I try not to think about it.
艾登说跟你那本书有关
Aiden says it's something to do with that book of yours.
艾提克思彭德
Atticus Pund.
你见过艾伦康威?
You met Alan Conway?
是的
Yeah.
嗯,他来这里问问题
Yeah, he... he came here asking questions.
他找大家谈话
He talked to everyone.
-说是为了研究 -是谁,妈?
-He said it was for research. -Who is it, Mum?
是苏珊莱伦,你知道的
This is Susan Ryeland, you know,
她在协助警方
she's helping the police
寻找米高尼尔太太
with, uh, finding Mrs. MacNeil.
-有消息了吗?-呃,还没有
-Is there any news? -Um, no, I'm afraid not.
她正问起艾伦康威
She was just asking about Alan Conway.
那个作家?我不喜欢他
The writer? Didn't like him.
那正是我想问你的事
Well, that's what I wanted to ask you.
他来这里时发生了什么事
What actually happened when he came here.
艾伦录下他跟所有人的对话,就只有你除外
Alan recorded his conversations with everyone else except you.
为什么?
Why was that?
这解释起来很容易
That's easy to explain.
我不让他录
I didn't let him.
好漂亮的房♥子
Well, it's a lovely house.
你们在这里住很久了吗?
Have you been here long?
我先生和我结婚时
My husband and I first lived here
搬来这里的
when we were married.
所以德瑞克,你这辈子一直住在这里
So, Derek, you have been here your whole life.
哦,不好意思,康威先生,你在干嘛?
Oh, excuse me, Mr. Conway, what are you doing?
叫我艾伦就好
Alan, please.
我只是想录音
I just thought I'd record this.
哦,不,麻烦你不要录音
Oh, no, I'd prefer it if you didn't.
什么?
Sorry?
我不希望被录下来
I-I-I don't want to be recorded.
这只是我自己要用的,我记性很差
Well, it's just for me. I have a terrible memory.
老实跟你说
I don't really want to talk about what happened at all,
我一点都不想谈发生的事
if you want the honest truth.
我也认为你不该写那件事
I don't think you should be writing about it either.
真的假的,桂莉芙?
Seriously, Gwyneth?
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
那解释了为什么他把你写进书里
Well, that explains why he put you in the book.
他也把艾登写进去了,对吧?
He did that to Aiden, didn't he?
他把惹恼他的人都写进去了,抱歉
He did it to anyone who annoyed him. I'm sorry.
那不是你的错,亲爱的
That's not your fault, dear.
有些人做事就是很不得体
Some people just don't know how to behave.
我还有一件事想问你
There was one other thing I wanted to ask you.
不晓得你认不认识马丁和钟安韦伯斯特
I wonder if you know Martin and Joanne Webster,
他们就住在前面
they just live up the road.
我们还算认识他们,奇怪的夫妇
We know 'em all right. The odd couple.
你再说一次
You can say that again.
在这里20年了
Been here 20 years,
从来没邀我们去他们家
never once invited us into their house.
你会以为他们很好客
And you'd think they'd be more hospitable.
他跟我们蛮熟的
He knows us well enough.
总是进进出出酒店
He was always in and out of the hotel.
我以前会帮他卸货
I used to help unload his vans.
抱歉…我们是在说马丁韦伯斯特吗?
I'm sorry, we're... we're talking about Martin Webster?
对,他在伍德桥经营一家洗衣店
Yeah, he's got a laundry business in Woodbridge.
以前酒店里所有的床单和毛巾,都是给他清洗
He did all the sheets and towels at the hotel.
以前?
Used to?
塞西莉和他闹翻了
Cecily fell out with him.
不再雇用他
She stopped using him.
我厘清一下
Let me get this straight.
马丁韦伯斯特是法兰柏利斯的妹夫
Martin Webster was the brother-in-law of Frank Parris,
而且他也认识塞西莉崔亨?
and he also knew Cecily Treherne?
那当然了
Well, of course he knew her.
不过他们绝对不是朋友
But they definitely weren't friends.
马丁
Martin.
我们明明叫你别再回来了
I thought we asked you not to come back here.
你认识塞西莉崔亨
You knew Cecily Treherne.
我见过她几次
I met her a few times.
你知道她失踪了
You do know she's disappeared.
大家都知道她失踪了
Everyone knows that.
说实话,我们都快受够那件事了
In fact, we're all getting a bit fed up with it, to be honest.
她以前找你做清洗服务
She used to use your laundry service.
你们俩起了争执
The two of you argued.
-对 -为什么?
-Yes. -Why?
我认为那与你一点关系都没有
I really don't think that's any of your business.
我们谈完了
You and I have spoken enough.
她为什么一直来这里?
Why does she keep coming here?
那是个好问题
That's a good question.
我觉得她对这一切有些执着
I think she's becoming a bit obsessed about it all.
那我们该怎么办?
What are we going to do?
你希望我去做点什么?
You want me to do something about it?
不
No.
别担心,亲爱的
Don't worry about it, dear.
她完全不晓得我们的事
She doesn't know anything about us,
她也不会查出来的
and she's not gonna find out anything, either.
我保证
I'll make sure of that.
苏珊
Susan.
我不晓得你回来了
I didn't realize you were back.
-你吓了我一跳 -抱歉
-You made me jump. -Sorry.
自从发生那件事后
After what happened, this,
整条走廊都叫人有些不安
this whole corridor can be a bit unnerving.
-你想看看12号♥房♥?-啊,不是
-Do you wanna look at Room 12? -Ah, no.
里面没有什么
Nothing much in there.
伦敦之行如何?
How was London?
蛮有用的
Um, actually, it was useful.
我拿到艾伦所有的笔记
I got all of Alan's notes
以及你和其他人的访谈记录
and the interviews that you did and everyone else.
你在这里做什么?
And what are you doing here?
我想厘清一些事
I'm trying to work something out.
法兰柏利斯被杀害那晚
Derek Endicott was on reception
德瑞克艾迪科特在柜台
the night that Frank Parris was killed.
他听见狗叫声后上楼
He heard the dog bark and he came up the stairs.
就在这时,他看到走廊上有一个人影
That was when he saw a figure in the corridor.
他认为那是斯特凡
Someone he thought was Stefan.
他是那样跟警方说的
That's what he told the police.
对,但德瑞克只需要
Yes, but it would have taken Derek
不到五秒的时间
less than five seconds
就能从狗篮去到走廊
to get from the dog basket into the corridor.
而此时
And by that time,
斯特凡已经消失了
Stefan had already disappeared.
或是他已经进到房♥间里
Or he'd already gone into the room.
-他有钥匙 -对
-He had a key. -Yes.
斯特凡有所有房♥间的钥匙
Stefan had a key for all the rooms.
嗯,但在那之后发生了什么事?
Yeah, but what happened after that?
我是说,如果有个陌生人进到你房♥里
I mean, what would you do
你会怎么做?
if a complete stranger came into your room?
我会大声呼救
I'd shout for help.
那为什么德瑞克什么都没听见?
So why didn't Derek hear anything?
法兰柏利斯可能睡着了
Frank Parris could have been asleep.
如果是那样的话,斯特凡根本不必杀他
In which case Stefan wouldn't have needed to kill him.
他大可以拿了钱离开就好
He could have just taken the money and left.
你想说什么?
What are you saying?
不管这里发生什么事…
Just that whatever happened here...
都跟我们认知中不同
it wasn't what we think.
而且
And for that matter,
狗一开始为什么会叫?
why did the dog bark in the first place?
抱歉我帮不了你
I'm afraid I can't help you.
事实上,你或许能帮我
Actually, maybe you can.
我听了录音
I listened to the recordings
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表