剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
你们有报案她失踪吗?
Have you reported her as missing?
警方现在正在找她
Police are looking for her now.
你们觉得她出了什么事?
What do you think's happened to her?
我们认为她很害怕,躲起来了
We think she's frightened. She's hiding.
他们正在搜索树林
They're searching the woods.
我们知道她还活着,有人看到她
We know she's still alive. There have been sightings.
报纸上有刊登她的照片
Her face was in the newspapers,
有人很肯定他们在罗福郡见过她
and there was someone who was sure they'd seen her in Norfolk.
你们究竟希望我做什么?
What is it exactly that you want me to do?
我希望你来酒店一趟
I want you to come to the hotel.
读读这本书
I want you to read the book.
书是你编辑的,你肯定知道里面有什么
You worked on it. You must know what's in it.
如果你能看到她看到的东西,也许你可以帮我们找到她
If you can see what she saw, maybe you can help us find her.
苏珊!苏珊!
Susan! Susan!
天啊,又怎么了?
Oh, my God, what now?
天啊,不,抱歉,我得走了
Oh, God--No, I'm sorry! I've... I've got to go.
我会考虑的,你们住在蓝宫,很好
I will think about what you said. You're at the Blue Palace. Fine.
嗯,苏珊,如果你帮我们找到她
Yeah, Susan, we'll pay you ten thousand pounds
我们就付你一万英镑
if you help us find her.
一星期就好
Just a week.
我们只要你一星期的时间
That's all we ask. One week of your time.
苏珊!
Susan!
-我再打给你 -苏珊!
-I... I'll call you. -Susan!
-嗯!你做了什么?哦,不!-不是我!
-Yes! What have you done? Oh, no! -It wasn't me!
天啊,安德鲁,这是怎么了?
God, Andreas, what happened?
淹水之后我把烤炉关掉
I turned the grill off after the flood.
嗯,然后呢?
Yeah, and then, what?
然后…又有人把它打开了!
And... and... and someone turned it back on again!
《艾提克思彭德搜查线》艾伦康威著
第一章
Chapter One.
艾提克思彭德是全世界最伟大的侦探
Atticus Pund was the greatest detective in the world,
但他下一个案件,将是他遇过最大的挑战
but his next case was going to be his greatest challenge.
不,太刻意、太明显了
No, no. Too tried, too obvious.
有了
Yes.
托利是德文郡内一座风景如画的村庄
Tawleigh was a picturesque village in the county of Devonshire,
以郁郁葱葱的乡村景色,和奶油茶点闻名
known for its lush countryside and cream teas.
1954年夏天
In the summer of 1954,
当地最知名的居民无疑是梅莉莎詹姆斯
its most famous resident was without doubt, Melissa James.
这位英国女演员
The British actress who had climbed
一度登上了好莱坞的顶峰…
to the very peak of the Hollywood heights until an accident...
直到希区考克电影片场的一场意外,突然终结了她的职业生涯
...on the set of a Hitchcock film had brought a sudden end to her career.
她用保险金
She had used the insurance money
在距离村庄一英里处买♥♥下一家小酒店
to purchase a small hotel one mile from the village.
重新将它命名为月花酒店
She renamed it The Moonflower,
这也是她首次获得
which was also the title of the film
奥斯卡金像奖提名的电影名称
for which she had been nominated for her first Academy Award,
让她成名
and which had given her the fame
而因为那起事故,她抛下了那一切
which, due to the accident, she had left behind.
月花酒店
祝你们入住愉快
Have a lovely stay with us.
谢谢
Thank you.
詹姆斯小姐,我们不知道你今天会来
Miss James, we weren't expecting you today.
难道我每次来都得先打电♥话♥吗,加德纳太太?
Do I have to phone every time I come in, Mrs. Gardner?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
加德纳先生现在有空吗?
Is Mr. Gardner available?
他在办公室里,我跟他说一声你来了
He's, uh, in his office. I'll... I'll let him know you're here.
哦,不用了
Oh, no.
我们何不给他一个惊喜呢?
Why don't we surprise him?
它们出发了!一个不错的开始…领先
And, they're off! It's a pretty good start with... taking the lead.
曼尼恩留在蒂斯河畔
詹姆斯小姐
Miss James.
加德纳先生
Mr. Gardner.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
哎呀,这全是工作的一部分,詹姆斯小姐
Why, it's all part of the job, Miss James.
你得了解新闻
You've got to keep up with the news.
赛马新闻?
The racing news?
请坐
Please, take a seat.
我们刚才正聊到你
We were just talking about you as it happens.
我们在查看邮件,这封是给你的
We were going through the mail, and this came for ya.
我们知道是谁寄的,都是薰衣草的味道
We knew who it was from, it was soaked in lavender.
我不知道他们在想什么
I don't know what they're thinking of.
你听
Listen to this.
你怎么能这样,亲爱的詹姆斯小姐?
How can you do it, dear Miss James?
没有你,屏幕失去了光芒,我们的生命也少了一盏灯
The screen is diminished without you. A light has gone out of our lives.
哦,真贴心
Oh, that's so lovely.
是的,但这不是我来这里的原因
It is, but it's not why I'm here.
我一直在查阅2月之前的账目
I've been looking at the accounts up until February.
啊,靠近海边时
Ah, the winter month's always gonna be a bit slow
冬季的生意总是比较差
when you're near the seaside.
那的确有可能
That may well be the case.
但即使酒店客满
But even when the hotel is full,
我们依旧严重亏损
we are still losing money hand over fist.
我不知道我们还能做什么,詹姆斯小姐
Well, I don't know what more we can do, Miss James.
我们已经严格管理了
We run a tight ship here.
也许我们可以提高房♥间的价格
Maybe we could put up the price of the rooms.
不行,这里的房♥价,已经是德文郡最高的了
The rooms are already the most expensive in Devonshire. No.
我已经请我的财务顾问来清查账目
I've asked my financial advisor to do a complete audit.
清查账目?
A--An audit?
什么时候?
When?
他已经在从伦敦过来的路上了
He's already on his way down from London.
我待会会跟他见面
I'm meeting him later on today.
詹姆斯小姐,你要留下来吃晚餐吗?
Will you be staying for supper, Miss James?
不了,谢谢,我要回家
No, thank you. I'm going home.
梅莉莎
Melissa.
奥斯卡,你没跟我说你要来
Oscar. You didn't tell me you were coming.
如果我告诉你,你还会在这里吗?
If I had told you, would you still be here?
你没必要这样
Well, there's no need to be like that.
六周了,我完全没有你的消息
Six weeks and I hear nothing from you.
你没回我的信,也没回我的电♥话♥
You make no reply to my letters, to my phone calls.
我们去酒吧谈,好吗?
Why don't we talk in the bar, hmm?
抱歉我不能请你喝酒,愚蠢的售酒法
I'm afraid I can't offer you a drink, these stupid licensing laws.
我要的不是酒,梅莉莎,我要一个答案
I do not want a drink, Melissa. I want an answer.
将近三年的努力,梅莉莎
It is the work of almost three years, Melissa.
梅莉莎詹姆斯重返大屏幕《女王的赎金》
我有剧本、导演、合约,连服装都有了
I have the script, the director, the contract. I have the costumes.
就是没有你的签名
One thing I do not have, your signature.
两个月后就要开拍
Why will you not sign the contract
你为什么还不签约?
when production begins two months from now?
我决定不拍了
I've decided not to do it.
什么?
What?
抱歉,奥斯卡,我改变心意了
Well, I'm sorry, Oscar. I've changed my mind.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我们是朋友,梅莉莎
We are friends, Melissa.
我们说好了
We have an agreement.
我付出的努力、筹到的资金…
And everything I've done, the finance I have raised...
少了你,就什么都没了
without you, I have nothing.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
奥斯卡,这只是生意,对不起
Oscar, this is a business arrangement, and I'm sorry.
我不该让你说服我这么做的
I should never have let you talk me into it.
如果你现在退出,你知道…
And if you back out now, do you have any idea...
你会毁了我的
You will ruin me.
哦,别傻了,还有很多女演员
Oh, don't be ridiculous. There are plenty of other actresses.
这是一个好剧本
It's a good script.
它会是一部很棒的电影
It'll be a great film.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
你得去找其他人
You just have to find somebody else.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我一直在找你
I was looking for you.
为什么,出了什么事?
Why, what's happened?
水电工来了
The plumber's here.
你不能自己处理吗,安德鲁?
Can't you deal with him, Andreas?
我不知道希腊文的淹水、水塔爆掉
You know, I don't know the Greek for floods and exploding water tanks
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表