剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
酒店里所有人都知道你要来
Whole hotel was told you were coming.
要我说的话,我觉得这份工作有点蠢
A bit of a fool's errand, if you ask me.
怎么?你认为塞西莉死了?
What, you think Cecily's dead?
她已经失踪快一周了
She's been missing almost a week.
像塞西莉崔亨这样的女人…
A woman like Cecily Treherne doesn't just...
不会因为某件事让她不高兴,就逃跑或躲起来
run away or go into hiding because something upset her.
-所以你认为她被杀了?-我没有那样说
-So you think she's been killed? -I didn't say that.
只因为酒店发生过一起可怕的谋杀案
Just because there was one gruesome murder at the hotel
不代表还会发生另一起
doesn't mean there has to be another.
你什么时候离开澳大利亚的?
When did you leave Australia?
我来到这里的时候
When I came here.
那是什么时候的事?
When was that?
你为什么想知道?
Why do you want to know?
法兰柏利斯住在澳大利亚
Frank Parris lived in Australia.
嗯
Yeah.
澳大利亚很大,那不代表我们认识
It's a big country, you know, doesn't mean we ever met.
但他过世时你在这里?
But you were here when he died?
惨遭杀害
Gruesomely murdered.
这里就只发生过这么一件刺♥激♥的事
The only exciting thing that ever happened around here.
你和斯特凡很亲?
Were you close to Stefan?
嗯,我们是朋友
Yeah, we were mates.
你认为是他做的?
Do you think he did it?
老实说,我不知道
Honestly, I've got no idea.
警方说是他做的
The police said he did,
法庭说是他做的,他也说是他做的,所以…
the court said he did, he said he did, so...
应该就是吧
It seems pretty likely.
我为那个可怜的混♥蛋♥感到遗憾
I feel sorry for the poor bastard,
他们对待他的方式…
the way they treated him,
但那些都过去很久了
but it's a long way behind us now.
现在谁都做不了什么
Nothing anyone could do about that.
我建议你好好享受免费住宿
I suggest you just enjoy your free stay.
尽情把握
Make the most of it.
按♥摩♥是免费的
Massage is on the house.
谁杀了梅莉莎占士?
Who killed Melissa James?
看到她生前最后身影的人
The last person to see her alive
是她的财务顾问阿尔杰农马殊
had been her financial advisor, Algernon Marsh.
但她的医生伦纳德柯林斯
But her physician, Dr. Leonard Collins,
则是最后和她通话的人
had been the last to hear her.
所以艾提克思彭德
And so it was Dr. Collins
决定去见柯林斯医生
that Atticus Pund had come to meet.
你确定你没事吗,凯恩小姐?
Are you sure you're all right, Miss Cain?
哦,没事了,彭德先生
Oh, very much so, Mr. Pund.
抱歉我让自己出尽洋相
Yes, I'm so sorry I made such a fool of myself.
没那种事
Not at all. No.
这是柯林斯医生开的车?
This is the car driven by Dr. Collins?
不,这是他小舅子阿尔杰农马殊的车
No, his brother-in-law, Algernon Marsh.
梅莉莎口中的财务顾问
Melissa's so-called financial advisor.
-你说你不相信他 -没错
-You said you didn't trust him. -That's right.
看来他的开车技术
Well, it would seem, he's also not reliable
也不怎么可靠
behind the wheel of a car.
啊
Ah,
如果你是来见阿尔杰农的
if you've come to see Algernon,
他不在这里
I'm afraid he's not here.
不,我是来见你的,柯林斯医生
No, it is you I have come to see, Dr. Collins.
我已经把我知道的
Well, I have already told
全都告诉乔伯督察了
Detective Inspector Chubb everything I know.
但若是能亲口听你说
And yet it would be helpful for me to hear it once again,
对我来说会很有帮助
from you.
彭德先生,你真的不吃蛋糕吗?
Are you sure you won't have some cake, Mr. Pund?
哦,我太太的巴滕伯格蛋糕是一绝
Oh, there is nothing like my wife's Battenberg.
不必了,谢谢
Not for me. Thank you.
那我再来一片
I'll have another slice.
我有一些关于梅莉莎占士的问题想问你
I'm afraid I have some questions to ask you about Melissa James.
问吧
Please, fire away.
你对她了解多少?
How well did you know her?
我是她的医生
Well, I was her doctor.
所以你可以说我对她的了解,跟其他人差不多
So you could say I knew her as well as anyone.
她占你便宜
Well, she took advantage of you.
她会昼夜不分打电♥话♥给我先生,而且她常过来这里
She would call my husband day or night, and she often came here.
她似乎从来没想过,伦纳德可能还有其他病人
It never seemed to occur to her that Leonard might have other patients.
说句公道话,她承受着很大的压力
And to be fair to her, she was under a lot of strain.
对,酒店的事
Yes, the hotel.
酒店一直亏损
It had been losing money.
她归咎于加德纳一家
She blamed the Gardners.
她认为他们偷她的钱?
She believed that they were stealing from her?
我认为那是无庸置疑的事
Well, I don't think there's any doubt of it.
酒店总是客满,但打从她买♥♥下酒店的那天起
The hotel was always full, but it had never shown a profit
就从来没赚过钱
from the day she'd bought it.
那让她很焦虑
It made her quite anxious.
她跟你说有人在监视她
She told you she was being watched.
没错,她有说过
She did say that. Yes.
-监视?-对
-Watched? -Hmm.
从街上?
From the street?
不,在家里
No. At home.
她说她房♥里的东西被人偷走
And she said things were being taken from her room.
不是什么贵重的东西,是小东西
Not valuable things, small things.
像是?
Such as?
她不肯说
She wouldn't say.
占士小姐过世那天
You received a telephone call
你接到她打给你电♥话♥?
from Miss James on the day that she died?
没错,当时萨曼莎也在
That's right. Sam was here.
对,当时是6点28分
Yes, it was 6:28.
我记得时钟上的时间
I remember the time from the clock.
你能告诉我究竟发生什么事吗?
Can you tell me exactly what occurred?
好的,呃…
Yes. Yes. Um...
我刚做完手术
I had just finished surgery.
喂?
Hello?
我得跟柯林斯医生谈谈,拜托你!
I have to speak to Dr. Collins, please!
他在吗?是急事!
Is he there? It's urgent!
是梅莉莎,她要找你
It's Melissa. For you.
她很不安
She's very upset.
占士小姐?
Miss James?
哦,天啊!
Oh, my God!
拜托你,过来一趟!
Please, please, please, come around!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我好害怕!求求你!
I'm so frightened! Please!
他想杀了我
He wants to kill me.
拜托不要留我一个人在这里
Please don't leave me here on my own.
梅莉莎!拜托你先冷静点
Melissa. Melissa! Please. Please, try to calm down.
你能出门吗?
Can you leave the house?
我不知道!
I don't know!
他还在这里!
He's still here!
哦,天啊,救救我!拜托,快点!
Oh, my God, help me! Please, hurry!
他想杀了我!拜托你,快点过来!
He wants to kill me! Please, hurry!
待在原地,我两分钟后到
Stay right where you are, I will be with you in two minutes.
事实上,我花了十分钟才到那里
In fact, it took me 10 minutes to get there.
找钥匙、车子发不动
Finding my keys, the car wouldn't start.
车道上有一辆拖拉机
There was a tractor in the lane.
嗯
Hmm.
我还是很自责!
I'm still kicking myself.
要是我能更快抵达
If only I'd gotten there sooner.
你可能也会丧命
You could have been killed yourself.
这个嘛…
Well...
你确定她说屋子里有个男人?
You're certain, she said there's a man in the house?
我不能确定,但听起来是这样没错
I can't be certain, but that is what it sounded like. Yes.
你也有听见那段对话,柯林斯太太?
And you heard this conversation too, Mrs. Collins?
对
Yes.
是梅莉莎没错
It was definitely Melissa,
她很担心自己的性命安危
and she was definitely in fear of her life.
嗯
Hmm. Hmm.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表