剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
塞西莉提到一件事
and there's something that Cecily said,
他不是在酒店工作的唯一一名年轻罪犯
He wasn't the only young offender working in the hotel.
我父亲在推动一项计划
My father was running a program.
在这里工作的罪犯还有谁?
So what other offenders did you have working here?
我认为我不该说出这些资讯
I don't think I should be sharing that information.
罗伦斯
Lawrence,
我正努力帮你寻找塞西莉
I'm trying to help you find Cecily.
要找到她唯一的办法,就是知道她知道了什么
The only way I can do that is to know what she knew.
所以…
So...
是谁?
who was it?
里安,我需要跟你谈谈
Liam, I need to talk to you.
-我在忙 -不,这件事不能等
-I'm busy. -No, this won't wait.
-这由不得你 -好吧
-It's gonna have to. -Okay.
我知道你有犯罪纪录
I know you have a criminal record.
你因为提供类固醇给客户
You served six months in Long Bay Prison in Sydney
在悉尼的长湾监狱服刑六个月
for providing your clients with steroids.
好吧
All right.
我跟你谈,好吗?别在这里
I'll talk to you, okay? Just not here.
睾固酮、宝丹酮、康复龙,没什么大不了的
Testosterone, boldenone, Anadrol. It's no big deal.
我跟其他人一样从泰国弄到便宜货
I was getting it cheap from Thailand like everyone else.
但后来你被警♥察♥抓到
But then the police caught up with you.
六个月
Six months.
-我服了四个月 -接着你来到伦敦
-I did four. -And then you came to London.
远离家乡比较容易找到新客户
It was easier to get new clients away from home.
什么样的客户,里安?
What sort of clients, Liam?
你究竟在做什么?
What exactly were you doing?
我是私人教练,你以为我是做什么的?
I was a personal trainer. What do you think I was doing?
你是墨尔本人?
Did you come from Melbourne?
不是,是布里斯本
No, Brisbane.
那你为什么不告诉我
So why don't you tell me the truth
斯特凡在这里究竟发生什么事?
about what was happening here with Stefan?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我想你知道
I think you do.
上次我们谈话时,你说你很同情
The last time I spoke to you, you said that you felt sorry
那个可怜的混♥蛋♥,因为他们在这里对待他的方式
for the poor bastard because of the way they treated him here.
那是什么意思?
What did you mean by that?
他专做粗活,轮班12小时
He was a skivvy. He'd work a 12-hour shift.
厕所、排水沟、屋顶、垃圾,全部都是他的工作
Toilets, gutters, the roof, the trash, you name it.
你知道他们付他多少钱吗?
Do you know how much they were paying him?
-他们是想帮助他 -哦,拜托一下,亲爱的
-They were trying to help him. -Oh, come on, darling.
所谓的年轻罪犯扩大服务计划,是一场剥削
The so-called Youth Offender Outreach Program's a rip-off.
这是获得廉价劳工
It's a way to get cheap labor
来维持这家酒店营运的手段
to keep this stinking hotel running.
你在这里待了很久
You've stayed here long enough.
我带着前科还能去哪?
Where else am I gonna go with my conviction?
何况,这才只是一半
Besides, it's not the half of it.
那另一半是什么?
So what's the other half?
塞西莉崔亨还行
Cecily Treherne was okay.
但她姐莉莎是个恶魔
But her sister Lisa is the devil.
她从一开始就把斯特凡掐在手掌心上
She had her claws into Stefan from the start.
在哪方面?
In what way?
你觉得呢?
What way do you think?
22岁、善良的东欧猛♥男♥
Nice hunk of 22-year-old Eastern European flesh.
她跟他在一起?
She was in a relationship with him?
我不会那样说
I wouldn't call it that.
但他们有肉体关系,如果你是那个意思的话
But they were having sex, if that's what you mean.
可怜的家伙无法拒绝她
Poor sod couldn't say no to her.
毕竟酒店是她经营的
After all, she was running a hotel.
她完全掌控了他
She had complete power over him.
这是他跟你说的?
Did he tell you this?
不,他不会说这种事
No, he didn't talk about that kind of stuff.
但只要有她在,他就很悲惨
But he was miserable whenever she was around.
其实我有次撞见他们
You know, I actually saw them once.
告诉我
Tell me.
我出去跑步
I'd gone out for a run.
有一条路线能带我穿过树林
There's a circuit that takes me through the woods.
我才刚出发就看到她了
I just set out, and that's when I saw her.
我是说,他们在干嘛很明显
I mean, it was pretty obvious what was going on.
我忍♥不住想知道是谁
I couldn't help but wonder who it was,
我就是在那时看见他们的
and that's when I saw them.
斯特凡和莉莎正打得火热
Stefan and Lisa going at it hammer and tongs.
那是什么时候的事?
When was this?
谋杀案的前几周
Couple of weeks before the murder.
你很确定是斯特凡和莉莎?
And it was definitely Stefan and Lisa?
那是个很合理的问题,苏
That's a fair question, Sue.
-苏珊 -随便
-Susan. -Whatever.
当时是晚上
It was night.
我们之间有一段距离
There was some distance between us.
老实说,我一开始以为是
To be honest, my first thought was that it was Aiden
艾登在跟莉莎做♥爱♥,那肯定很好笑
having it away with Lisa, which would have been a laugh.
艾登是那种人吗?滥交?
Was Aiden like that? Promiscuous?
不可能
No way.
是的话塞西莉早就把他赶出去了
Cecily would have kicked him out if he did.
总之,不是他
And anyway, it wasn't him.
艾登的肩膀上有一个刺青
Aiden has a tattoo on his shoulder.
像一只大蝌蚪
It's like a big tadpole.
我看得很清楚那人肩上没有
I could see quite clearly it wasn't there.
我当时本来可以直接溜走
I could have snuck away right then,
但你相信我踩到树枝吗?
but would you believe that I stepped on a branch?
就像一声枪响
It went off like a gunshot.
那个家伙转了过来
The guy turned around.
肯定是斯特凡
It was definitely Stefan.
他有看到你吗?
Did he see you?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
他从来没提起过
Well, he never mentioned anything.
那为什么莉莎要开除他?
So why did Lisa fire him?
这个嘛,她指控他偷窃
Well, she accused him of stealing.
但大家都知道是娜塔莎偷的
But everyone knows it was Natasha.
不是他
It wasn't him.
可能是他拒绝她
Maybe he'd given her the old heave ho,
她想把他赶走
and she wanted to get rid of him.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about.
她对我也做了相同的事
She's doing the same thing to me.
她随时想做♥爱♥,总是第一个打给我
Anytime she needs a root, I'm her first port of call.
那你有吗?
And... do you?
有啊,我无所谓,能取悦她
Yeah, I don't mind. It keeps her sweet.
-她还会私下多付我一点钱 -哦
-She pays a little extra on the side. -Oh.
还有什么是你想知道的吗?
Is there anything else you wanna know?
呃,没有了
Uh, no.
没有
No.
没了
Definitely not.
嗯,太好了
Hmm. Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,我是凯蒂,请留言
Hey, it's Katie, please leave a message.
凯蒂,呃
Katie, uh,
我把手♥机♥弄丢了
I've managed to lose my mobile,
但我一直试着联络你
but I've been trying to get hold of you.
杰克说你4点前会到家
Jack says you'll be home by four,
所以我现在过去
so I'm going to come over now.
好的,再见
Okay. Bye.
嗨
Hi.
你有收到我的信息吗?
Did you get my message?
有,抱歉,今天有点忙
Yes, sorry, um, just having a bit of a day.
我能进去吗?
Can I come in?
当然
Of course,
你没有跟我说!
You didn't tell me!
你叫我去园艺中心
And you asked me to go to the garden center
这样我就不会看到外面的标示!
so I wouldn't have seen the sign outside!
你找到买♥♥主了吗?
Have you got a buyer then?
我们刚谈过
We've just exchanged.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表