剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
我不该午餐喝酒的,李察会生我的气
I shouldn't be drinking at lunchtime, Richard will be mad with me.
谁是李察?
Who's Richard?
我目前的同居对象
My current live-in.
其实不止于此,我们在考虑结婚
Actually, it's more than that. We're thinking of getting married.
天啊,是不是很可怕?
God, isn't that awful?
肯定是老了
Must be getting old.
你取得很棒的成就
You've done very well for yourself.
你是说艾伦康威帮了我大忙
You mean Alan Conway did well for me.
那栋房♥子让我获得两百万,苏珊
I got two million for that house, Susan.
你难道没想过是我杀死他的吗?
Did you ever think I was the one who did him in?
-你是我的头号♥疑犯 -很高兴听你这样说
-You were my number one suspect. -Glad to hear it.
可怜的艾伦
Poor Alan.
即便过了这么久
Even after all this time,
还是很难相信他遭人杀害
it's still hard to believe he was murdered.
是啊
It is.
再次见到你真好,詹姆斯
It's good to see you again, James.
嗯,没问题,倒吧
Yeah, that's fine, just pour it.
第二起谋杀案
Now, second murder.
你不会罢手的,对吧?
You never stop, do you?
这个嘛…
Well...
全世界都相信是一名罗马尼亚酒店员工
the whole world believes that a Romanian hotel worker,
斯特凡列奥尼达,杀死法兰柏利斯的
Stefan Leonida, killed Frank Parris.
塞西莉崔亨对此有所怀疑
Cecily Treherne had her doubts,
现在她失踪了
and now she's disappeared.
艾伦有可能在他的书中藏了线索
Now, it may be that Alan hid something in the book,
你比任何人都了解他
and you knew him better than anyone.
我也认识法兰柏利斯
I knew Frank Parris too.
-真的吗?-天啊,是的
-Did you? -God, yes.
过去我还在工作那段糟糕的岁月里
In the bad old days, when I was working,
法兰找我上♥床♥
Frank took me to bed
大概六次,每次300英镑
maybe half a dozen times, 300 quid a pop.
不过老实说,他不是什么好人,苏珊
But to be honest, he wasn't a very nice man, Susan.
哪方面?
In what way?
他喜欢掌握所有的权力
He liked to have all the power.
他喜欢玩游戏
He liked to play games.
非我所好
Not at all my cup of tea.
不过他付我顶级大♥麻♥,所以我没什么好抱怨的
He was paying top wax, so I didn't complain.
事实上,我应该感谢法兰
And actually, I should be grateful to Frank.
是法兰把我介绍给艾伦的
It was Frank who introduced me to Alan.
那是艾伦出柜前的事
That was before Alan came out.
对,很久之前,显然艾伦是同性恋
Yeah, long before, Alan was gay, obviously,
但他不想让任何人知道
but he didn't want anyone to know it.
他刚完成他的第二本书
He just finished his second book,
他已婚,他很害怕
and he was married. He was terrified.
要是有人发现他的性向,就会毁掉他的职业生涯
If anyone found out about him, it would just ruin his career.
-但法兰改变了那一切 -在哪方面?
-But it's Frank who changed all that. -In what way?
法兰有点像是他的导师
Frank was a sort of... mentor to him.
鼓励他探索自己的性向
Encouraging him to explore his sexuality.
所以法兰把你介绍给艾伦去帮助他?
So, Frank introduced you to Alan to help him?
没错
Absolutely.
我是他疗程的一部分
I was part of his therapy.
我初次见到艾伦时就蛮喜欢他的
I quite liked Alan when I first met him.
他对自己很没信心
He was so unsure of himself.
直到很久以后艾伦的书销♥售♥量大幅增长
It was only much later when Alan's book sales went ballistic,
他才变成一个怪物
he became a monster.
艾伦,你是同性恋,你喜欢男人
Alan, you're gay, you like men,
你为什么不承认呢?
why don't you just admit it?
我有老婆和小孩
I have a wife and son.
你认为他们不会怀疑
And you think they don't suspect
有些事不太对劲吗?
that maybe something isn't quite right?
他们以为爸爸一个人,长时间在伦敦做什么?
What do they think that Daddy's doing in London on his own half the time?
没那么简单
It's not just that.
我在学校工作
I work in a school.
艾伦,外头有数百名同性恋老师
Alan, there are hundreds of gay teachers out there.
他们没有因此变得危险或色眯眯的
Doesn't make them dangerous or predatory.
你只是害怕,在找借口,你看不出来
You're just scared, and you're making excuses and you don't see it,
但你这是在伤害自己的人生,做你自己,开心点
but you're harming your own life. Be what you are. Be happy.
我得走了,利奥在外面等我
I've got to dash. Leo is waiting for me outside.
你怎么没邀他进来?
Why didn't you invite him?
我在他身上花的钱已经够多了,不必再请他吃晚餐
I'm spending enough on him as it is without buying him dinner.
很高兴再次见到你,詹姆斯
Nice to see you again, James.
好好照顾我朋友
Look after my friend.
我不只是一件商品
I'm not just a commodity, you know.
事实上,你就是
Actually, that's exactly what you are.
但你是一件很不错的商品
But you're a very nice one.
好好玩
Have fun.
那是我最后一次见到法兰柏利斯
That was the last time I saw Frank Parris.
我们坐在那边那张桌子
We were sitting at that table over there.
艾伦成为我的常客
Alan became a regular client of mine.
然后我们在一起,最后他总算出柜了
Then we became an item. Finally, he came out of the closet.
当然,根本没人在意,欢迎来到21世纪
Of course, nobody gave a damn. Welcome to the 21st century.
跟我说说利奥,你见过他吗?
Tell me about Leo. Did you ever meet him?
没有
No.
圈子内常常会听到他的名字
I'd heard his name mentioned quite a lot on the circuit.
艾伦和法兰一起见过他几次
Alan met him with Frank a couple of times.
他总是说利奥比我性感
He used to say Leo was much sexier than me.
正是他会说的那种话
Exactly the sort of thing he would say.
还有别的吗?
Nothing else?
没有
Not really.
你知道他是哪里人吗?
Do you know where he came from?
我应该知道
Actually, maybe I do.
我猜他是澳大利亚人
I have a feeling he was Australian.
你为什么那样说?
Why do you say that?
艾伦有一次拿他开玩笑
Alan made a joke about him once. He said,
他说利奥刚从墨尔本回来
Leo had just got back from Melbourne,
所以他可能正在跟时差上♥床♥
so he's probably in bed with jetlag.
艾伦的第三本书是献给他们的
You know, Alan's third book was dedicated to them.
献给法兰和利奥,缅怀
For Frank and Leo: In remembrance.
你认为他是什么意思?
What do you think he meant?
可能是利奥死了
Maybe Leo died.
当时艾滋病依然夺走大量年轻人的生命
AIDS was still killing loads of young men.
即便是2013年,每年还是有500人
Even then, 2013, 500 a year.
利奥从圈子消失,可能就是这个原因
Leo disappeared off the scene, that could have been why.
我想你没读过他的书吧?
I take it you never read the book?
我一本都没读,直到我出现在里面
I never read any of them, until I was in them.
我只有出现在第五本
I only showed up in book number five.
但我有样东西或许能帮上你的忙
But I have got something that may help you.
我把这些挖出来给你
I managed to dig these out for you.
艾伦在写《艾提克思彭德搜查线》时,留下的笔记
The notes Alan made when he was writing Atticus Pund Takes the Case.
那正是我想要的!
That's exactly what I wanted!
-谢谢你 -还不止这样
-Thank you. -It's even better than that.
我找到他去酒店时所有的访谈纪录
I found all the interviews he did when he visited the hotel.
-布朗洛厅?-是的!
-Branlow Hall? -Yes!
他与很多人交谈
He spoke to loads of people,
都存在这些存储卡里
and they're all on these memory sticks.
想象一下你可以再次听到艾伦的声音
Imagine that, you can actually hear Alan's voice again.
那会是个很棒的经验
That'll be an experience.
我想也是,这些你都留着吧
I'll bet. You can keep it all.
对我来说一点用也没有,总之…
It's no use to me. Anyway...
我想我们应该敬艾伦一杯?
I suppose we should have a toast to Alan?
不
No.
敬你和李察
To you and Richard.
希望你们幸福快乐
I hope you'll be very happy together.
献给法兰和利奥,缅怀
里安科尔比,水疗经理
罗伦斯崔亨、塞西莉崔亨
你介意我录音吗?
Do you mind if I record this?
我不知道,你为什么想录音?
I don't know, really. Why do you want it?
我习惯纪录下我做的一切
I like to keep a note of everything I do.
我想你知道我是谁
I take it you know who I am.
抱歉,我不知道
I can't say I do. I'm sorry.
艾伦康威
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表