剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
什么时候?
When?
9月前两周,两间房♥
First two weeks of September, two rooms.
太好了,我跟凯蒂说
Fantastic. I'll let Katie know.
她能来实在太好了
It'll be lovely to have her here.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我只是担心我漏掉了什么
I'm just worried that I missed something.
苏珊
Susan.
找到塞西莉了
Cecily was found.
艾登将在牢里度过余生
Aiden is going to spend his life in prison.
斯特凡和他女儿在一起
Stefan is with his daughter.
你破案了,而且你还得到报酬
You solved it. You even got paid.
所以还有什么?
So what else is there?
某些东西
Something.
你要上♥床♥了吗?
Are you coming to bed?
再一会
In a minute.
都要午夜了
It's almost midnight.
肯定还有什么
There's got to be something.
字谜、文字游戏、隐藏的线索
An anagram, a play on words, something hidden.
你会被它搞疯的
It's gonna drive you mad.
就算你没被它搞疯,我也会被它搞疯
If it doesn't drive you mad, it's gonna drive me mad.
上♥床♥吧
Come to bed.
我知道了
I've got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,告诉我
All right, tell me.
艾伦想让我们知道凶手是利奥
Alan wanted us to know that the killer was Leo.
利奥也代表狮子座,他就是那么做的
Leo was also a star sign, so that's what he did.
他在书中放了很多狮子
He filled the book with lions.
继续
Go on.
首先,是托利的酒吧
Well, first of all, there was the pub at Tawleigh.
然后是奥斯卡柏林…
Then there was Oscar Berlin...
这是将近三年的心血,梅莉莎
It is the work of almost three years, Melissa.
和他的剧本
...with his script.
讲的是狮心王理查一世
It was all about Richard the Lionheart.
《女王的赎金》
艾力在读的漫画是《狮子》
The comic that Eric read was The Lion.
艾伦跟我说那是线索
Alan told me that was a clue.
所以他坚持要放伯特拉尔
That was why he insisted on Bert Lahr.
他在《绿野仙踪》中扮演胆小狮
He plays The Cowardly Lion, in The Wizard of Oz.
圣丹尼尔斯教堂里的彩绘玻璃窗户
The stained glass window in the Church of St. Daniel.
-狮子坑 -对
-The Lions' Den. -Yeah.
最重要的是阿尔杰农的车牌号♥码
And most of all, Algernon's number plate.
我是说,那说明了一切
I mean, that really said it all.
还有很多,我可能漏掉了一半
I mean, it goes on and on, and I've probably missed half of them,
不过那就是他的秘密信息
but that was his secret message.
里面有很多狮子
There were lots of lions.
所以就这样
So that's it.
都结束了
It's over.
嗯,可能吧
Well, yeah, maybe.
但你也知道,艾伦可能还藏了其他线索
But, you know, Alan, there might be something else.
没有其他线索,够了
There's nothing else. It's enough.
苏珊,拜托你别生我的气
Please, Susan, don't be angry with me,
不过是时候结束这一切了
but it's time to finish with all this.
我认为你已经让艾伦康威,对你的人生造成足够的伤害
I think you've allowed Alan Conway to do enough damage to your life.
-你可能是对的 -我当然是对的
-You might be right. -Of course, I'm right.
我希望你忘记这一切
I want you to forget about all this
今天晚上跟我出去
and come out with me tonight.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
迪克泰恩洞
Dikteon Cave.
又叫宙斯洞,因为据传他在这里出生的
It's also known as the Cave of Zeus because, they say, he was born here.
你为什么带我来这里,安德鲁?
Why have you brought me here, Andreas?
因为这里是克里特岛最美的地方之一
Because it's one of the most beautiful places in Crete.
而且我认为…
And I think...
你满脑子都是艾伦的书
you've had your head so buried in Alan's books,
他的文件、他的人生
his documents, his life,
你忘了月亮和星星
that you've forgotten about the moon, and the stars.
你真是个浪漫的人
You're a true romantic.
我是希腊人
I'm Greek.
我们都很浪漫
We are all romantic.
我带了一些东西过来
I brought something with me.
-想说我可能会需要它 -是什么?
-I thought I might need it. -What is it?
詹姆斯给我的所有东西
It's everything that James gave me,
和我在布朗洛厅做的所有笔记
and all my notes from Branlow Hall.
我不需要它们了
I don't need them.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我这辈子中从没有这么肯定过
I've never been so sure of anything in all my life.
那我们把它献给神明吧
Then let's make an offering to the gods.
谢谢祂们让我们重新在一起
To thank them for bringing us back together.
把你从黑暗阴影中释放出来
And to release you from the dark shadows,
和我们留下来的回忆
the memories of what we've left behind.
献给神明
An offering to the gods.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾登米高尼尔
玛德琳凯恩
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表