剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
他遇见塞西莉并娶她为妻,因为他想要这一切
He met Cecily and he married her because he wanted all of this.
-那不是真的 -你得到了
-It's not true. -And you got it.
你得到了新的人生,钱、光明的未来
You got it. A new life, money, a bright future,
摆脱你污秽的过去
and you'd escaped your sordid past.
但你没料到会这么倒霉
But then the worst possible stroke of luck.
婚礼前夕,法兰柏利斯住进了酒店
On the eve of the wedding, Frank Parris checks into the hotel,
当然,他认出了你
and, of course, he recognizes you.
月花厢房♥或许可以
We might have something in the Moonflower Wing.
这全是谎言
This is all lies.
前一刻他还绷着脸,对他房♥间嗤之以鼻
One moment he's all sullen and sniffy about his room,
下一刻他就满面笑容
and the next, he's all smiles
因为他想好要怎么做了
because he's worked out what he's going to do.
那出歌♥剧
The opera.
这下我们要讲到《费加洛的婚礼》
And this is when we get to The Marriage of Figaro.
法兰说他那晚要去看歌♥剧,但歌♥剧并没有上演
Frank said he was going to see the opera that night, but it wasn't on.
艾伦把这件事也写进书中,为什么?
And Alan put it into his book, too. Why?
因为里面有婚礼?
It has a wedding in it?
不仅如此,罗伦斯
It's more than that, Lawrence.
这就是整件事的目的
It's what this whole thing has been about.
控制
Control.
那是一部喜剧,在讲一对情侣要结婚
The opera's a comedy. It's about a couple getting married.
反派是一位贵族
The villain is an aristocrat
试图强迫他们其中一人
who tries to force one of them to sleep with him
在新婚之夜与他同床
on their wedding night.
-你是说…-法兰柏利斯熟悉那出歌♥剧
-You're saying that-- -Frank Parris knew the opera,
当他在婚礼前夕偶遇艾登时
and when he bumped into Aiden, quite by chance,
他浮现一个淫猥的念头
on the eve of his wedding, he had a nasty idea.
他要对艾登做出同样的事
He would do exactly the same thing to Aiden.
法兰认得他
Frank recognized him.
他知道艾登的过去
He knew Aiden's past.
那让他握有大权
And that gave him complete power.
他要强迫艾登跟他上♥床♥
He would force Aiden to have sex with him.
那艾伦康威为什么要把这部歌♥剧,写进他的书里?
So why did Alan Conway put the opera in his book?
艾伦很了解法兰,所以他肯定猜到发生了什么事
Well, Alan knew Frank well, so he must have guessed what happened
并且把《费加洛的婚礼》写进书中作为线索
and included The Marriage of Figaro as a clue.
我昨天才得知我太太的死讯
My wife was found dead yesterday.
我爱着她
I was in love with her.
我没必要继续听你胡说
I don't have to listen to any more of this.
哦,我想你得听下去
Oh, I think you do.
法兰甚至假装他的房♥卡坏了
Frank even pretended that his key was broken
当着你未婚妻的面递给你
and he passed it to you right in front of your wife-to-be.
这是给你的,它坏了
This is for you. It's not working.
让你晚点可以拿着那张房♥卡去他房♥里
The key for you to come to his room later that night.
但他没有意识到你决定不陪他玩了
But he didn't realize you'd decided you weren't going to play his game.
他对你来说是一个威胁
He was a danger to you.
你打算除掉他
You were going to get rid of him.
你还决定要陷害斯特凡
You also decided that you were going to frame Stefan.
你肯定知道他的赌债
You must have known about his gambling debts.
所以你确保他那天晚上没有醒来
So you made sure he didn't wake up that night.
我可能喝太多酒了,醉得不醒人事
Maybe I'd drank too much wine and it knocked me out.
你给他下药
So you drugged him.
塞西莉有服用安♥眠♥药♥
Cecily was taking sleeping pills.
所以他才会不醒人事,不是因为酒精
That's what knocked him out, not the alcohol.
接着等午夜到来时,你扮成斯特凡
And then when midnight came, you dressed up as Stefan,
拿着他的工具箱
you carried his toolbox,
但首先,你得确保你有目击者
but first, you made sure you'd have a witness.
你只需要几秒就能进入12号♥房♥
It would have only taken you a few seconds to get into Room 12.
然后呢?
And then?
然后你把法兰柏利斯活活打死
And then you hammered Frank Parris to death.
-不 -我建议你
-No. -I would advise you
什么都别说,米高尼尔先生
not to say anything, Mr. MacNeil.
听她说完
You listen to what she has to say.
谢谢你,警探
Thank you, Detective Superintendent.
但故事还没结束
But that wasn't the end of it.
对你来说要进入斯特凡的房♥间易如反掌
It would've been easy for you to get into Stefan's room.
我猜你有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥,或你直接拿了他的
Presumably, you had a master key, or maybe you just took his.
你把你在法兰柏利斯钱包里找到的钱,藏在那里
You hid the money that you'd found in Frank Parris's wallet.
你还用从塞西莉那里偷来的钢笔
And you left blood stains using the fountain pen
留下了血迹
that you'd stolen from Cecily.
这太疯狂了,斯特凡是我朋友
This is all crazy. Stefan was my friend.
那也不是真的
That's not true, either.
他可能曾经是你朋友,但打从你发现
He may have been once, but not once you found out
他与你妻子交往后就再也不是了
that he was having a relationship with your wife.
什么?
What?
对,很抱歉我得说出这件事,罗伦斯,还有你,保琳
Yes. I'm sorry to break it to you, Lawrence, and to you, Pauline.
塞西莉一直很喜欢斯特凡,他们总是很亲密
Cecily was always fond of Stefan. They were always so close.
我是说,这段恋情可能,早在她遇到艾登前就开始了
I mean, it's possible the affair started long before she met Aiden.
不过当然了,她必须瞒着你们
But, of course, she had to keep it from you.
他是移♥民♥、有犯罪记录
He was an immigrant. He had a criminal record.
树林里的人是塞西莉?
It was Cecily? In the wood?
是的,里安
Yes, that's right, Liam.
你以为是斯特凡和莉莎
You assumed it was Stefan and Lisa.
你万万没想到
It never occurred to you
他跟两姐妹都有亲密关系
that he might be involved with both sisters.
这才是你开除他的真正原因,不是吗,莉莎?
That's the real reason you fired him, isn't it, Lisa?
你发现了
You found out.
我不相信,我不会相信的
I don't believe it. I won't believe it.
塞西莉不是那样的人
Cecily wasn't like that.
恐怕证据就在你眼前,罗伦斯
I'm afraid the evidence is right in front of your eyes, Lawrence.
你孙女罗克萨娜
Your granddaughter, Roxanna.
她看起来和艾登有一丝相似吗?
Does she look anything like Aiden?
还是她让你想起其他人?
Or does she remind you of someone else?
斯特凡,天啊
Stefan. Oh, my God.
他因为你坐了七年的牢!
He spent seven years in jail because of you!
-他招供了 -因为你逼他招供
-He confessed. -Because you made him confess.
你必须永远背负这件事
And you're gonna have to live with that.
但即便现在…
But even now...
他还在保护塞西莉
he's protecting Cecily.
他没告诉我真♥相♥,不过他说了一些蛮奇怪的话
He didn't tell me the truth, but he said something quite strange.
我生命中唯一的光明
The one brightness in my life,
给我希望的黎明已经离我而去
the one dawn that gives me hope has been taken from me.
塞西莉替她小孩取名字
Cecily chose the name of her child.
罗克萨娜在罗马尼亚,是一个很常见的名字
Roxanna is quite a common name in Romanian.
它意味着光明…
It means brightness...
或黎明
or dawn.
至少在这一切悲剧中还有一件好事
At least there's one good thing that's left out of all this.
希望那有安慰到你
I hope it's a consolation to you.
你杀了塞西莉
You killed Cecily.
你把她带到树林里然后勒死她
You took her to the woods and you strangled her.
我也不想
I didn't want to.
我爱她
I loved her.
我试着爱她
I tried to love her.
但她从那本愚蠢的书看出一些东西…
But she saw something in that stupid book...
她打算说出来
that she was going to tell.
你这个邪恶的人
You're an evil man.
你这个恶劣的坏人
You are a wicked, evil man.
我想这次真的要道别了
I really do think it is goodbye this time.
看着你,就像一堂大♥师♥课,苏珊
Watching you, it was a master class, Susan.
你不需要我了,然而…
You certainly have no need of me. And yet...
怎样?
What?
艾伦康威把他的书献给法兰和利奥
Alan Conway, he dedicated his book to Frank and Leo.
他还借鉴了《费加洛的婚礼》,但…
He also drew on The Marriage of Figaro, but...
我在想…
I wonder...
-说啊 -你确定…
-Go on. -Are you sure
你没有漏掉其他东西吗?
there isn't something else you've missed?
嗨
Hi.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
新菜单
It's the new menu.
很好看
It looks good.
好消息,有人取消订房♥
And good news, we've had a cancellation.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表