剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
And there is nothing you can do about it.
听着,我想这一点是你搞错了,伦纳德
See, that's where I think you might be wrong, Leonard.
你可以去跟萨曼莎谈谈
You can talk to Samantha.
说服她把钱分成两份
You can persuade her to divide it two ways.
五五分
Fifty-fifty.
我为什么要做那种事?
And why in God's name would I do that?
因为梅莉莎跟我说了一些,关于你的事,伦纳德
Because there are things that Melissa told me about you, Leonard.
这些事可能会让我姐对你另眼相待
Things that might make my sister see you in a very different light.
你在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
你知道吗?
Do you know,
我想我可能是
I think I might be.
萨曼莎现在在哪?
Where is Samantha now?
在教堂?
In the church?
因为那里很适合聊天
Because that might make a very good place to have a little chat.
所以八年前
So, eight years ago,
艾伦康威造访布朗洛厅
Alan Conway visits Branlow Hall.
他跟罗伦斯谈、跟艾登和塞西莉谈
He talks to Lawrence, he talks to Aiden and Cecily,
还有德瑞克
to Derek.
他肯定也见到了德瑞克的母亲
And he must have met Derek's mother, too,
因为她也在书中,然后…
because she's in the book, and...
夸张地描述他们
he turns them all into caricatures.
我们要不要…
Should we...
要不要再开一瓶?
Should we get another one?
天啊,我们已经喝完了?
My God, have we finished it?
就是那种日子,不是吗?
It's been that sort of day, hasn't it?
-一杯就好 -好,不好意思
-Just a glass. -Okay. Excuse me.
-请说,先生?-麻烦再给我两杯
-Yes, sir? -Two more glasses, please.
没问题
Of course.
他肯定知道是谁杀死法兰柏利斯的
He must have known who killed Frank Parris.
对,但有没有可能是…
Yeah, but it might have been...
天啊,他叫什么来着?斯特凡…
God, what was his name again? Stefan...
-列奥尼达 -对
-Leonida. -Yeah.
对,但如果是斯特凡
Yeah, except if it was Stefan,
这就是一个很单纯的案子
it would have been an open-and-shut case.
就这么一次洛克警探猜对了
And DS Locke would have actually got it right for once.
但我认为那样的话艾伦不会感兴趣的
But I just don't think that would have interested Alan.
这真叫人费解
It's quite a puzzle.
艾伦为什么要这么高深莫测?
Why did Alan have to be so bloody inscrutable?
高深莫测
Inscrutable.
我好喜欢这个词,很有埃德加华♥莱♥士♥的风格
I love that word. It's so Edgar Wallace.
天啊,别跟我说你会读他的书?
God, don't tell me you used to read him?
低俗小说,我好爱他!当时我大约五岁
Pulp fiction. I loved him! I was about five.
你明天一定得回沙福郡吗?
Do you... have to go back to Suffolk tomorrow?
我替崔亨夫妇工作
I'm working for the Trehernes.
我有领薪水
I'm on the payroll.
多逗留一天他们应该无所谓吧?
They won't miss you for one more day, will they?
我得再去见凯蒂一面
I need to see Katie again.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
她有些事没有跟我说
There's something she isn't telling me,
我找她一起吃晚餐
and I said we'd have supper.
老实说,苏珊…
I'll be honest with you, Susan, it's...
再次见到你我真的很开心
really great to see you again.
-请,女士 -谢谢
-Here you are, madam. -Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
她一向比较懂事
She's always been the sensible one.
她比你大?
Is she older than you?
不,比我小!
No. Younger!
天啊!
God!
但凯蒂结婚了
But Katie's married,
有两个小孩
she's got two children,
有一份理想的工作
she's got a sensible job.
有一部分的我一直很羡慕她
A part of me has always envied her.
我会说克里特岛更像一场冒险
I would have said that Crete was much more of an adventure.
嗯,大家都那样想
Yeah, you would have thought so.
但事实并非如此
Hasn't really turned out like that.
到了,要不要…
Here we are. Shall we...
睡前小酌一杯?
have a little nightcap?
有何不可?
Why not?
那么…
So...
你会回去吗?
will you go back?
回去哪?
Where?
克里特岛
Crete.
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
-应该不会…-抱歉
-Don't think so... -Sorry.
不必感到抱歉
Don't be.
不,你说得对
No. You're right.
你必须回去做编辑
You need to go back to editing.
嗯,我的书给你编辑后好多了
Yeah. My books were so much better when you were working on them.
才没有
That's not true.
你去跟帕克机会出版社说…
You should tell Parker Chance...
如果他们给你那份工作
that, if they give you a job,
我就去他们那边
I'll come over to them.
我想他们会喜欢的
I think they'd like that.
我真的很想你,苏珊
I've really missed you, Susan.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
别跟我说我冒犯你了
Don't tell me I've offended you.
没有
No.
不,你没有冒犯到我
No, you haven't offended me.
-但我…-但是什么?
-But, I... -But what?
不,我…
No, I...
我真的很感激,克雷格,真的
I'm really grateful. Craig, I am.
可是我依旧和安德鲁在一起
But I'm still with Andreas, so.
但你刚才说…
But you just told me--
不
No, no, no.
拜托一下
Come on.
听着,你受够克里特岛
Look, you're fed up with Crete,
你受够酒店了
you're fed up with the hotel--
对,但我和他还没结束
Yes, but I'm not fed up with him.
那你为什么要误导我?
Then why have you been leading me on?
什么?
What?
不,我…
No, I...
不,克雷格,你完全…
No, Craig, you have completely
误解了
misread this.
-我不认为我有 -嗯,不…克雷格!
-I don't think I have. -Yeah, no... Craig!
我来这里不是为了…
I did not come here...
好,我想我该…
Right, I think I'm gonna have to...
天啊
God.
我该走了
I'm gonna have to go.
什么?不
What? No, no, no.
你不能离开,你太醉了,不能开车
You can't go. You're too drunk to drive.
我会搭的士
I'm gonna get a cab.
的士!
Taxi!
嗨!
Hi!
最近的酒店,麻烦了
Nearest hotel, please.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-我能订一间房♥吗?-没问题
-Can I book a room, please? -Yes, of course.
今晚入住
For the... For the night.
我的手♥机♥在哪?
Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥…
My phone...
我的手♥机♥在哪…
Where's my...
天啊…
My God...
肯定掉在的士上
Must have left it in the cab.
这下好了
Great.
天啊
God.
黑暗降临
我得说
I have to say,
你真大方,彭德先生
this is very good of you, Mr. Pund.
这是我的荣幸
Well, the pleasure is all mine.
成为私♥家♥侦♥探♥的
It's one of the benefits
好处之一
of being a private investigator,
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表