剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
And the title of Melissa James's second film.
哦,你们看这个!
Oh, look at this.
这是她其中一部电影的道具
That's a prop from one of our films.
土耳其匕♥首♥,看起来好酷
A Turkish dagger. It's a wicked-looking thing.
你会知道这些…
You knew what it was...
是因为你看过电影
because you'd seen the film.
参观偶像的房♥子时
And you could not contain your excitement
你抑制不了自己的兴奋之情
at visiting the home of its star.
哦,好漂亮的房♥子
Oh, what a gorgeous house.
但那栋房♥子的确很美啊
But it was a nice house.
是你说服我接下这个案子的,凯恩小姐
You persuaded me to take the case, Ms. Cain.
你找来演员饰演埃德加舒尔茨
You hired the actor who played Edgar Schultz
因为你想进入梅莉莎占士的世界
because you wanted to enter the world of Melissa James.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
为了你,亲爱的
For you, darling.
你是她的忠实粉丝
You were her greatest fan,
在你写给她的信中说得很清楚了
which you made clear when you wrote to her.
你怎么能这样
How can you do it?
亲爱的占士小姐?
"Dear Miss James,
没有你,屏幕失去了光芒
"the screen is diminished without you.
我们的生命也少了一盏灯
"A light has gone out of our lives."
哦,是的,我看到了你亲手写给她的信
Oh, yes, I saw the letter to her written in your hand.
想必那是你写给梅莉莎占士的,众多信件之一
Presumably one of many you had written to Melissa James
而随后你又笨拙地试图把它藏起来
before you made that clumsy attempt to conceal it.
当然,因为你知道我会认出你的笔迹
Because, of course, you knew that I would recognize your handwriting.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是说她杀了约翰史宾沙?
Are you saying that she killed John Spencer?
我就是那个意思
That is exactly what I am saying.
是我把她带来这里的,所以这是我的错
And as I am the one who brought her here, it is I who am to blame.
你有什么话要说,凯恩小姐?
What do say, Ms. Cain?
我无话可说
I'm not saying anything.
但为什么?她为什么要这么做?
But why? Why would she do it?
哦,你忘了吗?
Oh, you don't remember?
我们吃晚餐时,她亲口告诉我们了
She told us herself when we had dinner.
但想到有人杀死像梅莉莎占士,这样有才华的女人
To think someone could kill a woman as talented as Melissa James
还侥幸逃脱…
and get away with it...
我希望处以绞刑
I hope they hang.
我觉得不太可能,凯恩小姐
I'd say that's unlikely, Ms. Cain.
你爱她
You loved her.
你爱她的电影,她就是你的一切
You loved her films. She was everything to you.
你无法忍♥受她死后
And you could not bear that the man who killed her
杀害她的凶手还活着
was still alive when she was dead.
没错!
Yes!
但这是他的错
But it was his fault.
约翰史宾沙
John Spencer.
他说他把她杀了
He said he'd killed her.
但这不代表你有权利
But that did not give you the right to act
充当他的法官和刽子手
both as his judge and his executioner.
等等
Wait a minute.
在克雷伦斯堡究竟发生了什么事?
What exactly happened at Clarence Keep?
窗户外到底是谁?
Who was at the window?
哦,那是艾力赞特拿
Oh, that was Eric Chandler.
警♥察♥来到家中
The police had come to the house, and he was concerned
他担心他们在讨论他的不当行为
that they were discussing his own misdemeanors.
所以他决定去偷听
So he decided to eavesdrop
客厅里发生什么事
on what was taking place in the living room.
他当场招供了,你无法否认那件事
...bang to rights that he confessed. You can't argue with that.
彭德先生!
Mr. Pund!
你还记得后门到厨房♥
You will recall that the back door to the kitchen
距离很短吧
was only a short distance away.
这就是为什么艾力能如此迅速地消失
And that was how Eric was able to disappear so quickly.
就这一次,他母亲试图保护他
For once, his mother tried to protect him.
有人进来吗?
Has anyone come in here?
没有,先生,我们一直待在这里
No, sir. We've been here all the time.
但我看到他的鞋子上有泥巴
But I saw there was mud on his shoes.
当时大家注意力被分散
With everyone distracted, that gave Ms. Cain
凯恩小姐把握住那个绝佳时机
the perfect moment to seize her opportunity.
我很抱歉,彭德先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Pund.
抱歉?
Sorry?
抱歉你犯下可怕的罪行
That you committed a terrible crime,
还是你杀死约翰史宾沙,却杀错了人?
or that when you killed John Spencer, you had chosen the wrong person?
这个嘛…
Well...
两者都是
Both, really.
我会递出辞呈的,彭德先生
I will be giving you my notice, Mr. Pund.
即刻生效
With immediate effect.
我接受你的辞呈
I accept your resignation.
小心阶梯
Mind the steps.
现在还早,叫他们走开
It's too early. Tell them to go away.
你躺着
You stay there.
-早安,这是给你的 -哦,早安
-Morning. This came for you. -Oh, morning.
-谢了,德瑞克 -不客气
-Thanks, Derek. -Welcome.
是什么?
What is it?
克雷格安德鲁斯寄来的
It's from Craig Andrews.
不要打开
Don't open it.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
没有只字片语
No note.
抱歉我不相信你
I'm sorry I mistrusted you.
你还记得的话,我指控过你是杀人凶手
If you remember, I once accused you of being a killer.
那倒是真的
Well, that's true.
我想我们是扯平了
I guess we're even.
苏珊,听我说
Susan, listen to me.
-我要回去克里特岛 -我要留下来陪你
-I'm coming back to Crete. -I'm staying here with you.
你不想经营酒店,我应该看出来的
You don't wanna run a hotel. I should have seen that.
我们有钱了,可以修好酒店
We have the money. We can fix the hotel.
我只是需要在这里多待一阵子
I just need a bit more time here.
这本书是我的主意,是我开始这一切的
The book was my idea. I started all this.
现在我要把它结束掉
And now I'm gonna finish it.
-喜欢你的早餐吗?-很棒,谢谢你
-Did you enjoy your breakfast? -Very much. Thank you.
我们想要延迟退房♥
We'd like to arrange a late checkout.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
对,抱歉,你还没见过我男友安德鲁
Yes. Oh, sorry, you haven't met my partner, Andreas.
我们今天要开车去很远的地方
We have quite a long drive today.
我们要去罗福郡见斯特凡
We're going to Norfolk to see Stefan.
你获准进监狱去见他?
You've got permission to see him in jail?
对,我认识的人安排的
Yes. Someone I know arranged it.
你觉得他能告诉你什么?
What do you think he can possibly tell you?
这个嘛,我很想知道的事是
Well, one thing I'd be quite interested to know
被迫与你上♥床♥是什么感觉
is what it was like being forced to have sex with you.
你哪来的胆?谁跟你说的?
How dare you? Who told you that?
你开除他是因为他拒绝继续那样做
You fired him because he refused to go on with it.
他拒绝你,他受够了
He rejected you. He'd had enough.
我开除他是因为他是小偷
I fired him because he's a thief.
不对,小偷是发现尸体的女佣娜塔莎
No, that was Natasha, the maid who found the body.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
总之,看看斯特凡怎么说吧
Anyway, let's see what Stefan has to say.
但那又有什么区别?
But what difference does it make?
他招供了,他是一名被定罪的杀人犯
He confessed. He's a convicted murderer.
我不相信他杀了法兰柏利斯,我会证明这件事的
I don't believe he did kill Frank Parris and I'm going to prove it.
我想这代表延迟退房♥没问题,对吧?
Oh, I take it that's a yes on the late checkout, huh?
监狱距离多远?
How far is the prison?
大约60英里,你确定你要去吗?
It's about 60 miles. You sure you want to come?
等我们到了那里,你得在外面等
You're gonna have to wait outside when we get there.
-我只能一个人进去 -没关系
-I've only got entry for one. -That's all right.
我会确保没人偷我们的车
I'll make sure nobody steals the car.
我想小偷都被关进去了
I think all the thieves are locked up inside.
这很难说
You never know.
天啊,我好想你
God, I've missed you.
-姓名?-苏珊莱伦
-Name? -Susan Ryeland.
我要探视斯特凡列奥尼达
I'm visiting Stefan Leonida.
身份证
ID.
谢了
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表