剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
哦!
Oh!
谢谢你的合作,柯林斯医生
Thank you for cooperation, Dr. Collins.
-蛋糕很美味 -啊
-And very good cake. -Ah.
我送你回酒店,彭德先生
I'll take you to the hotel, Mr. Pund.
你住在月花酒店?
You're staying at the Moonflower?
是的,我们住在那里
Yes, we have rooms there.
少了梅莉莎,一切都不同了
Well, it won't be the same without Melissa.
你认为我们应该告诉他们吗?
Do you think we should have told them?
-什么?-钱的事?
-What? -About the money?
我认为那和这件事没有任何关系
I don't see that it's got anything to do with any of this.
梅莉莎不知道那件事
Melissa didn't know anything about it.
没人知道,不
Nobody did. No, no, no, no.
那是我们的事,跟其他人无关
It's nobody's business except ours.
我想我们应该离开这里,伦纳德
I think we should leave here, Leonard.
我们不能再待在这里了
I don't think we can stay anymore.
这对我们来说是一个机会,亲爱的
This is a new chance for us, my darling.
这是一件幸事
It's a blessing.
让我们有机会离开托利
It's a chance for us to get away from Tawley
打造属于我们的新生活
and build a new life for ourselves.
我们要去哪?
Where will we go?
你想去哪都行
Wherever you want to go.
我只想跟你在一起
I just want to be with you.
某个遥远的地方
Somewhere far away.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do it?
你是怎么开始的?
I mean, how do you even begin?
开始什么?
Begin what?
-厘清事实 -啊
-To work things out. -Ah.
我在读了
I'm reading.
这本书,我读过了
The book. I've read the book.
里面没有任何内容
There is nothing in it
与这里发生的事有关
that has anything to do with what happened here.
是这样吗?
Is that really true?
你告诉我啊,不过你不会,对吧?你从来不告诉我
You tell me. Except you won't, will you? You never do.
我只会告诉你
I will say only this.
有一点是一样的
There is one thing that is indeed the same.
从我第一次抵达托利的那一刻起
From the moment I first arrived in Tawley,
我就意识到…事情不太对劲
I was aware... of something wrong.
是那里的氛围
It was, if you like, an atmosphere.
空气中弥漫着一股邪恶的气息
A sense of evil in the air.
这里也是
It's here, too.
你没感觉到吗?
Do you not feel it?
我认为你必须小心一点
You need, I think, to be careful.
也许你没来比较好
It might have been better not to have come.
嗯,但…
Yes, but--
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表