剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
but we will be serving salads and snacks on the terrace.
事实上,我们不是来吃午餐的
Actually, we... we're not here for lunch.
我们住在伊罗达的蓝宫
We're staying at the Blue Palace in Elounda.
哦!很好!
Oh! That's very nice!
你是苏珊莱伦吗?
Are you Susan Ryeland, by any chance?
没错,就是我
Yes, that's me.
不晓得方不方便跟你聊件私事
We were wondering if we could talk to you about a personal matter.
我是罗伦斯崔亨,这位是我太太,保琳
My name's Lawrence Treherne. This is my wife, Pauline.
抱歉,请问有什么事吗?
I'm sorry, what's this about?
是关于我们的女儿
It's about our daughter.
我认识她吗?
Do I know her?
不,你从来没见过她,这很难解释
No, no, no. You've never met. It's not easy to explain.
她失踪了
She's gone missing.
在克里特岛?
In Crete?
在英国
In England.
我们千里迢迢跑来找你谈,苏珊,因为…
And we've traveled all this way out to speak to you, Susan, because...
我们认为这可能是因为你的其中一本书
we think it may be because of one of your books.
你希望我怎么做,崔亨先生?
What is it exactly that you want me to do, Mr. Treherne?
叫我罗伦斯就好
Lawrence, please.
这件事说来话长
I am afraid it's a long story.
得从八年前说起
I have to go back eight years.
罗伦斯,我想帮你,但现在实在不方便
Lawrence, I'd... I'd like to help you, but this is not a good time.
厨房♥淹水了
The kitchen's just flooded,
我有很多事需要处理
and there's a lot of things that I really should be doing.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我们经营酒店一辈子了
We've run a hotel all our lives.
比这间大很多
A rather larger one than this.
我会尽量简洁的,苏珊
I'll try to be as succinct as possible, Susan.
但我们真心认为你是,唯一一位能帮助我们的人
But we honestly believe you're the only person that can help us.
我们无处可去
We have nowhere else to go.
好吧,说吧
All right. Tell me.
你读过一位叫弗兰克帕里斯的人,被谋杀的案子吗?
Did you ever read about the murder of a man called Frank Parris?
弗兰克帕里斯,有!我有读过
Frank Parris, yes! Yes, I did read about that.
在我们的酒店,布朗洛厅?
At our hotel, Branlow Hall?
在沙福郡?
In Suffolk?
没错
That's right, yes.
那是八年前的6月,我们女儿的婚礼上
It was where our daughter got married in June, eight years ago.
我们整个周末都维持营业
We stayed open for the whole weekend,
而周五晚上,弗兰克帕里斯办理入住
and on the Friday evening, Frank Parris checked in.
-你好,先生 -下午好
-Hello, sir -Afternoon.
入住?
Checking in?
是的,麻烦了,帕里斯
Yes, please. Parris, P-A-R-R-I-S.
碰巧,我看见他抵达
As it happened, I saw him arrive,
我一眼就知道他是个麻烦人物
and I knew at once he was going to be trouble.
不久之后,事实就证明我是对的
And I was proved right a very short time later.
有什么能为你效劳的吗?
Can I help you?
我希望有
I very much hope so.
我不太喜欢我的房♥间
I'm afraid I don't much care for my room.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
方便问一下哪里有问题吗?
May I ask what's wrong with it?
房♥间很小,而且看出去是停车场
It's small. It looks out over the car park.
你们自称是乡村风光的酒店
You call yourself a country hotel,
所以应该要能看到乡村景色
so a glimpse of the countryside might be nice.
嗯,他住在23号♥房♥,崔亨先生
Yeah. He's in number 23, Mr. Treherne.
我有说我们满房♥
I did say we were full.
谢谢,德瑞克
Thanks, Derek.
嗯,很抱歉那是真的
Yeah, I'm afraid that's true.
我们这周末要举办婚礼
We have a wedding this weekend.
其实是我女儿明天要结婚
It's actually my daughter who's getting married tomorrow.
恭喜
Congratulations.
但我不得不说
But I have to say,
如果我要住在一个小房♥间,看出去是停车场
if I wanted to stay in a shoebox with a view of a car park,
那我住在叶士域治就好了
I'd have stayed in Ipswich.
出了什么事吗?
Is there something wrong?
嗯,这位先生不满意他的房♥间
Yes, this, uh, gentleman's not happy with his room.
我…我跟他说过我们满房♥了
I've... I've just told him we're full.
抱歉我们这个周末很忙
I'm afraid it's one of our busiest weekends.
让我看一下
Er, let me, er, let me have a look.
月花厢房♥或许可以
We might have something in the Moonflower Wing.
嗯,我们可以帮你换到12号♥房♥
Yes, we could move you to Room 12.
那里不是有人吗?
Isn't it taken?
对,但客人还没到,会延迟入住
Yes, but the guests haven't arrived yet. A... a late check-in.
我相信他们不会介意的
I'm sure they won't mind.
12号♥房♥有半棚顶床和独♥立♥式浴缸
Room 12 has a, er, half tester and a freestanding bath.
听起来很棒,那我就住那间吧
Sounds delightful. I'll take it.
好的
There we go.
德瑞克会带你上去,帕里斯先生
Derek, will show you up, Mr. Parris.
你知道我的名字?
You know my name?
我在电脑上看到了
I, er, saw it on the computer.
你在忙吗?
Are you busy?
不会
No.
那不如你带我上去吧?
Then why don't you show me up?
没问题!
Whatever you say!
它叫什么名字?
And who is he?
它叫蔡斯
That's Chase.
是我太太的狗
He's my wife's.
呃,我未婚妻的
Well, my, er, my wife to be's.
很棒的狗
Nice dog.
请
Please.
那就是艾登的本事
That was Aiden's talent.
人们喜欢他
People liked him.
他总是能应付难搞的客人
He always dealt with the tricky customers.
哦!我们这里也用得上这种人
Oh! We could do with him here.
所以他就是要娶你女儿的人?
So, he was the one marrying your daughter?
是的
Yes.
你提到月花厢房♥?
You mentioned a Moonflower Wing?
对,酒店有两间厢房♥
Yes, the hotel had two wings.
我们认为帮它们取名会更温馨
Erm, we thought it would feel more homely if we gave them names.
另一间叫仓鸮厢房♥,那是塞西莉的点子
We called the other one Barn Owl. That was Cecily's idea.
为什么叫仓鸮厢房♥?
Why Barn Owl?
是变位词
It's an anagram.
哦,是的!当然了!布朗洛的变位词
Oh, yes! Of c... Of course! Um, of Branlow.
哦,你喜欢变位词吗?
Oh, you like anagrams?
不太喜欢,不,一点都不喜欢
Er, not really, no. I... I don't... I don't like them at all.
那弗兰克帕里斯去沙福郡做什么?
So, what was Frank Parris doing in Suffolk?
呃,他是澳大利亚人
Er, he'd come from Australia.
他去拜访他姐妹
He was visiting his sister.
她就住在几英里外的韦斯特尔顿
She lived just a few miles away in Weselton.
那么出了什么事?
So, what happened?
婚礼前一天晚上8点有一场员工派对
There was a staff party at eight o'clock the night before the wedding.
-嗨!-嗨!
-Hi! -Hi!
因为隔天大家都要工作
Everyone would be working the next day,
塞西莉希望他们也能一起庆祝
and Cecily wanted them to be part of the celebrations.
哈罗,谢谢!
Hello, you. Thank you!
斯特凡列奥尼达也在那里
Stefan Leonida was there.
他负责日常维修
He was responsible for general maintenance.
他来酒店大约八个月了
He'd been at the hotel for about eight months.
在那之前,他曾经坐牢
Before that, he'd been in prison.
当时我先生为年轻罪犯,推动一项扩大服务计划
My husband was running an outreach program for young offenders.
很遗憾在斯特凡身上行不通
Sadly, it didn't work out with Stefan.
酒店发生了一连串的窃盗案,结果证明是他做的
We had a series of petty thefts, and it turned out he was responsible.
所以我们的女儿莉莎给了他解雇通知,那是他的最后一周
So, our daughter, Lisa, gave him his notice, and this was his last week.
你喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
嗯?没有,我只是很累
Huh? No! I am just tired.
你看起来很醉,伙伴
You look hammered to me, mate.
嗯,怪不得你
Yeah, don't blame you.
借酒浇愁?
Drowning your sorrows?
别担心,你会没事的
Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.
你会找到其他工作的
You'll get another job.
两小时后,弗兰克帕里斯在他房♥里被杀害
Frank Parris was murdered in his room just two hours later.
而斯特凡列奥尼达成了主嫌
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表