剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Alan Conway.
我是一名作家,你可能有听过我
I'm a writer. You might have heard of me.
你是记者?
Are you a journalist?
柏利斯先生过世已经六周了
It's been six weeks since the death of Mr. Parris,
还是一直有记者过来
and we've still got journalists turning up all the time.
有些人甚至还订了房♥间
Some of them have even booked rooms.
我认为我们没什么好说的了
I don't think we really have any more to say.
我不是记者
I am not a journalist.
我之前在伍德桥中学教书
I used to teach at Woodbridge School,
但我已经递出辞呈
but I've just given 'em my notice.
我现在是全职作家
I'm a full-time writer now.
小说,我写侦探小说
Fiction. I write detective stories.
嗯,抱歉
Yes. Yes, I'm sorry.
我没什么时间看书
I don't really have much time for literature.
我也是法兰柏利斯的好朋友
I was also a very close friend of Frank Parris.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
发生那种事我们都很震惊
We were all shocked by what happened.
你可以想象
You can imagine.
我打算根据这里发生的事写一个故事
I was thinking of writing a story based on what happened here.
-小说?-是的
-A novel? -Yes.
我不确定被写进小说我会不会不自在
I'm not sure I'd feel very comfortable being in a book.
我不会那样做的
I wouldn't do that.
我从来不在我的书中使用真实人物
I never use real people in my books,
更不会在未经他们许可的情况下使用
and certainly not without their permission.
月花厢房♥的13号♥房♥
That's Room 13 Moonflower--
采访塞西莉崔亨
Interview with Cecily Treherne,
2015年7月24日
24th July, 2015.
我想先说
Can I just start by saying
发生那件事我真的很遗憾
how sorry I was to hear about what happened.
而且偏偏在你婚礼当天
And on your wedding day of all days.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有去蜜月吗?
Did you manage to get away?
没有,我们不得不延期
No. We had to postpone.
我们预计几周后去安提瓜岛
We hope to go to Antigua in a couple of weeks.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信你们到那里时一定会很美好
I'm sure it will be lovely when you get there.
你对柏利斯先生有多了解,康威先生?
How well did you know Mr. Parris, Mr. Conway?
不,叫我艾伦就好
No, Alan, please.
他是我很要好的朋友
He was a very good friend.
尽管他去澳大利亚后
Although I hadn't seen him for a couple of years
我已经有几年没见过他了
after he went to Australia.
你知道他要回英国吗?
Did you know he was coming back to this country?
不知道,我有听说他的公♥司♥倒闭
No. I did hear about the collapse of his business.
真叫人伤心
It was sad.
法兰是一个很慷慨的人
Frank was a very generous man.
他是个很难相处的客人
He was quite a difficult guest.
在哪方面?
In what way?
不喜欢他的房♥间,抱怨食物
Didn't like his room. Complained about the food.
我很想知道
And I'd be interested to know,
他有没有撒谎的习惯?
did he have a habit of making things up?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
两件事
There were two things.
起初,他说他的房♥卡坏了
At first, he said his room key wasn't working.
但之后我们去查看时,完全没问题
But later on, when we checked it, it was absolutely fine.
还有一件事很奇怪
Something else was strange.
是什么?
What was that?
他跟大家说他要去看歌♥剧
He told everyone he was going to the opera.
去斯内普莫尔廷看《费加洛的婚礼》
To see The Marriage of Figaro in Snape.
大张旗鼓地,但那根本是无稽之谈
Made a big thing of it. But it was nonsense.
我再次确认过,那天没有上演
I actually double checked and it wasn't on.
《费加洛的婚礼》
Figaro.
你为什么想知道这些,艾伦?
Why do you want to know all this, Alan?
老实说,我…
To be honest, I...
我的新书有点卡关
I'm a little bit stuck with my newest book.
我想说你可能可以给我一些想法
I thought you might give me a few ideas.
不过别担心,我不会把,你们任何人写进去的
But don't worry, I'm not going to write about any of you.
我把新书的背景设在德文郡
I'm setting my new book in Devon.
跟我说说斯特凡列奥尼达
Tell me about Stefan Leonida.
他目前还押候审
He's on remand.
几个月后会进行审判
His trial is coming up in a few months.
你认为是他做的吗?
Do you think he did it?
他房♥间里有钱,事发当晚
There was money in his room, Derek saw him in the corridor
德瑞克在走廊看到他,所以…
the night it happened, so...
德瑞克是你们的夜班经理?
Derek is your night manager, yes?
是的,但这些都不重要了
Yes, but it's all irrelevant.
警方告诉我他已经全盘招供
The police tell me he's made a full confession.
你听起来不太确定
You don't sound so sure.
我喜欢斯特凡
I liked Stefan.
我信任他
I trusted him.
他有犯罪记录
He had a criminal record.
他不是唯一一个在酒店工作的年轻罪犯
He wasn't the only young offender working in the hotel.
-我父亲在推动一项计划 -那还有谁?
-My father was running a program. -So, who else?
我认为我不该说出名字
I don't think it's fair to give out names.
不,是我不好,我不该问的
No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked.
塞西莉
Cecily.
这位是我先生艾登
This is Aiden, my husband.
是的,我们见过
Yes, we've met.
我带康威先生去他的房♥间
I showed Mr. Conway to his room.
希望房♥间没问题
I hope it's all right.
很好,谢谢你
Fine. Thank you.
艾伦在问我有关谋杀案的事
Alan's been asking me about the murder.
是的
Yes.
我听说你跟罗伦斯谈过了
I was told you were talking to Lawrence.
简短聊了一会
We had a brief chat.
原谅我,康威先生
Forgive me, Mr. Conway,
我知道你是谁,也知道你写什么
I know who you are and what you write.
但照看这间酒店的利益是我的工作
But it's my job to look after the interests of this hotel,
总而言之,我认为我们不需要更多关注
and all in all, I don't think we need any more publicity.
我不认为你能阻止我写我想写的东西
Then I really don't think you could stop me writing what I want.
是不行,但我可以客气地,请你别再询问唐突的问题
No, but I can politely ask you to stop asking intrusive questions.
我无意冒犯
No offense meant.
艾登…不
Aiden... No.
阿治…不
Archie... No.
阿尔杰农
Algernon.
没错!
Yes!
阿尔杰农马殊毫无廉耻
Algernon Marsh had no decency,
无所顾忌,不忠于任何人
no scruples and no loyalty to anyone.
而他的姐夫伦纳德柯林斯医生
This was something his brother-in-law,
即将发现这一点
Dr. Leonard Collins, was about to discover.
你这个混♥蛋♥,伦纳德
You are a swine, Leonard.
你没打算告诉我
You weren't going to tell me.
你怎么可以翻我的书桌?
How dare you search through my desk?
我在找巴士时刻表
I was looking for the bus timetable.
结果却发现这个
But this is what I found.
克拉丽莎马殊的遗嘱
The last will and testament of Clarissa Marsh.
过世于纽约布鲁克林
Late of Brooklyn, New York.
九十八万英镑
980,000.
她把钱留给了萨曼莎,不是你
She left it to Samantha, not to you.
她也是我阿姨
She was my aunt too.
她看清你的为人,阿尔杰农
She saw you for what you were, Algernon.
梅莉莎也是
And so did Melissa.
你卖♥♥给她的那些股票
Those shares you were selling her
根本没有票面上的价值
weren't worth the paper they were printed on.
-你怎么知道的?-她告诉我的
-How do you know that? -She told me.
她知道你在骗她
She knew you were lying to her.
你对撒谎略知一二
You'd know a thing or two about lying,
不是吗,伦纳德?
wouldn't you, Leonard?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
九十八万英镑
980,000.
她不想把钱给你
She didn't want you to have the money.
你不能怎么样
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表