剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Two parents who've just lost a daughter
和一个即将得知自己的母亲不在人世的
and an eight-year-old girl who's about to find out
八岁女孩
she no longer has a mummy.
但我想对你来说,哦…
But I suppose to you, oh...
这些全是消遣
that's all entertainment.
你怎么可以这么残忍♥?
How can you be so cruel?
因为这是我的生活
Because this is my life
没有你的容身之处!
and you've got no place for this!
苏珊
Susan.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
我正想见你
I was hoping to see you.
我刚接到消息,我很遗憾
I've just heard the news. I'm so sorry.
遗憾我妹的尸体被人发现?
Sorry that my sister's been found dead?
还是你免费的酒店之行结束了?
Or that your all expenses paid visit to the hotel is now over?
什么?
What?
我认为你没有任何理由
Well, I don't think there's any further reason
继续留在这里,不是吗?
for you to stay here, do you?
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
下周酒店订房♥都满了
The hotel is fully booked out next week.
我们需要你的房♥间,我不过是在做我的工作
We need your room. I'm just doing my job.
你♥爸♥知道你跟我说这些吗?
Does your father know you're talking to me?
事实上,是我爸要我跟你谈的
Well, actually, my father wanted me to have this conversation.
我们想终止他和你之间的合约
We want to bring an end to his arrangement with you.
我们认为你该离开了
And we think you should leave.
-什么时候?-明天
-When? -Tomorrow.
12点退房♥
Check out's at 12.
德瑞克会帮你拿行李
Derek will help you with your luggage.
苏珊
Susan.
安德鲁!你怎么会在这里?
Andreas! What are you doing here?
怎么了?出了什么事?
What is it? What's wrong?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
什么?
What?
昨晚你人在哪?
Where were you last night?
你怎么会问我这种问题?
Why are you even asking me that?
因为我需要知道你是否想见我
Because I need to know if you want to see me.
我比任何人都想见你
I want to see you more than anyone.
我今天找你们回来这里
I have asked you to return here today
是因为克雷伦斯堡发生的事
because, well, it seems that events at Clarence Keep
似乎跟我们想象中不同
did not occur quite as we believe.
你是说
Are you telling us
督察全都搞错了
that the Detective Inspector was wrong all along,
杀死梅莉莎的不是她丈夫?
and it was not her husband who killed Melissa?
哦…
Oh...
还是多亏了督察
This is only thanks to the Detective Inspector
我才得以破案
that I was able to solve the case.
正是他的观察结果
It was he who made the observation
解开了一切谜团
that unlocked everything.
谢谢你,彭德先生
Thank you, Mr. Pund.
是什么观察?
What observation was that?
你将梅莉莎占士的谋杀案
You compared the murder of Melissa James
与威廉莎士比亚的悲剧《奥赛罗》中
to the death of Desdemona
苔丝狄蒙娜的死做比较
in William Shakespeare's tragedy of Othello.
“小心绿眼怪物”
"Beware the green-eyed monster."
让我们回到一开始
Let us return to the beginning.
我们都知道占士小姐
We know that Miss James was killed
在晚上6点28分后不久被杀了
very shortly after 6:28 in the evening.
6点28分,没错,她就是那时打给我的
6:28. Yes, that's when she called me.
-占士小姐?-拜托,快过来!
-Miss James? -Please, please, come around!
我不知道该怎么办!我好害怕,求求你!
I don't know what to do! I'm so frightened, please!
他想杀了我
He wants to kill me.
“他想杀了我”
"He wants to kill me."
但她指的是谁呢?
But to whom was she referring?
是她丈夫
It was her husband.
肯定是她丈夫
It-it had to be her husband.
看起来确实是如此,凯恩小姐
That would indeed seem to be the case, Miss Cain.
约翰史宾沙不在歌♥剧院
John Spencer was not at the opera.
他对我们撒谎
He lied to us.
正如我告诉你的那样
I came to the house that evening
那天早上我来到这里时没有见到他
as I told you, I did not see him.
在史宾沙先生去世前那一刻
In the moments before he died,
他被迫向我们解释
Mr. Spencer was obliged
究竟发生什么事
to explain to us exactly what occurred.
-你没出门?-不,我出门了
-You never left? -No, I left.
我开车到村子外♥围♥
I drove as far as the village.
但我没心情看歌♥剧
But I was in no mood for the opera.
我回来
I came back.
你找你太太对质?
And you confronted your wife?
我们大吵一架
We had a terrible row.
她说她要离开我
She told me she was leaving me.
那场争执…
That argument...
肯定是在赞特拿母子
must have taken place
出门去比迪福德
after the Chandlers had left
探望亲戚后发生的
to see their relatives in Bideford.
我们没有听见他们吵架
We never heard them arguing.
的确,我们没听见
Of course, we didn't.
我们保持距离,那是我们的位置
We kept our distance. That was our place.
你们什么时候出门的?
When did you leave the house?
6点10分
At ten past six.
所以,柏林先生抵达
So, Mr. Berlin arrives,
他离开,赞特拿母子也走了
he leaves, the Chandlers also depart
那阿尔杰农马殊呢?
and what of Algernon Marsh?
我在酒吧
I'm in the pub.
有很多人看到我
Lots of people saw me.
有些人看到你离开
Several of them saw you leave.
我喝了很多酒
I'd had enough to drink.
我走路回家
I walked home.
所以柏林先生抵达
So, Mr. Berlin arrives,
他离开,赞特拿母子也走了
he leaves, the Chandlers also depart.
约翰史宾沙就是那时候回来的
And that is when John Spencer returns.
她打电♥话♥给我们时,畏惧的就是他
He was who she was scared of when she called us.
显然如此
Evidently.
不过…
And yet...
有一个问题
we have a problem.
所有证据都显示
All the evidence suggests
电♥话♥是从这个房♥间打出去的
that the telephone call was made from this room.
我们在这里找到沾着她眼泪的卫生纸
We found the tissues with her tears down here,
而且她卧室里的电♥话♥被人从墙上扯下来
and the phone in her bedroom was torn out the wall.
不过柯林斯医生
And yet it is in the bedroom
却是在卧室里发现尸体的
that Dr. Collins discovered the body.
-没错 -她在床上
-That's right. -She was on the bed.
你们看,这不合理啊
You see, it does not work.
“我很害怕
"I'm so frightened.
他想杀了我”
He wants to kill me."
梅莉莎说这句话时人在哪?
Where is Melissa when she says this?
还有,她先生在哪?
And-and where is her husband?
他们俩都在这里
They were both in here.
如果梅莉莎真的认为自己有危险
If Melissa really believes herself to be in danger,
那她为什么要回去卧室?
why does she return to the bedroom?
约翰史宾沙又在哪?
And where is John Spencer?
他为什么让她打电♥话♥求助?
Why does he allow her to make a telephone call for help?
也许他们是在楼上吵架的
Maybe they argued upstairs after all.
电♥话♥线是几点从墙上被扯下来的?
And what time is the telephone cord pulled out of the wall?
梅莉莎会下楼到客厅打电♥话♥求救
Does Melissa come down to the living room,
然后再返回卧室?
call for help and then return to the bedroom?
他说得没错,这说不通
He's right. It makes no sense.
我只能告诉你们,她当时确实已经死了
Well, all I can tell you is she was definitely dead.
她是在床上
She was definitely on the bed,
而且绝对是被勒死的
and she had definitely been strangled.
我看见缚线
I saw the ligatures.
我很庆幸你决定提到那一点
I'm so glad that you chose
柯林斯医生
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表