剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
柏林先生?
Mr. Berlin?
嗯?
Yes?
我是艾提克思彭德
My name is Atticus Pund.
我正在协助警方
I'm helping the police
调查梅莉莎詹姆斯死亡一案
with their inquiries into the death of Melissa James.
我帮不了你,彭德先生
I cannot help you, Mr. Pund.
我知道的都已经告诉警♥察♥了
I've already told the police everything I know.
我只是想从调查中排除你的嫌疑
I wish only to eliminate you from the investigation.
很好
Very well.
梅莉莎离开酒店
Melissa left the hotel.
我们见面时并不愉快
We had not had a pleasant encounter.
我没有隐瞒此事
I had made no secret of that.
但仅此而已,我再也没有见过她
But that was it. I never saw her again.
她决定不出演电影
She had decided not to take part in a film.
那不只是一部电影,彭德先生
Not just a film, Mr. Pund.
拍那部片是我的天职
Film I was born to make.
亚奎丹的艾莉诺
Eleanor of Aquitaine.
英格兰最伟大君王的母亲
The mother of England's greatest monarch,
理查一世
King Richard, The First.
她同意饰演那个角色,我相信她
She had agreed to play the part, I believed her.
在接下来的三年内
And for the next three years,
我全心投入这部片
I devoted myself to this subject.
我开♥发♥了剧本、筹集了资金
I developed the script, I raised the finance,
我卖♥♥掉我的一切来实现它
I sold everything I had to make it happen.
结果在开拍的前几周
And then weeks before production,
她告诉我…
she told me...
她改变主意了
that she had changed her mind.
你肯定很生气
You must have been angry.
气到想杀死她?
Angry enough to kill her?
或许吧
Maybe I was.
她离开后你做了什么?
What did you do after she left?
我很郁闷
I was choked up inside.
我无法呼吸,需要透气,所以我出门了
I could not breathe, I needed air, so I went out.
我去散步,不然我还能怎样?
I went for a walk. What else could I do?
你去哪里散步?
Where did you walk?
去海边
On... On the beach.
他们称之为灰沙海滩
The one they called Greysands.
如果有人看到你的话会很有帮助
It would be helpful if somebody saw you.
我也希望有人看到我,但当时很晚了
I wish they had, but it was late.
只有我和海浪,彭德先生
It was just me and the waves, Mr. Pund.
周围没有其他人
There was nobody else about.
你去灰沙海滩散步?
You went for a walk on Greysands?
是的
Yes.
原谅我插个嘴,彭德先生
Well, forgive me for interrupting, Mr. Pund,
但我想他肯定是弄错了
but I think the gentleman must be mistaken.
我在这附近长大的
I grew up close to here, and it's impossible
6点以后绝对不可能在海滩上散步
to walk on the beach after six o'clock.
尤其是每年的这个时节
Certainly at this time of year.
午后涨潮、海滩被淹没
The afternoon tide. The beach is flooded.
抱歉,你在说什么?
I'm sorry. What are you saying?
你是有可能试着散步
Only that you could have tried to have walked,
但你会湿透
but you'd have got very wet.
是涨潮没错
The tide was high.
会高到你的脖子
It would have been up to your neck.
也许是其他海滩
Perhaps, after all, it was another beach.
呃…
Uh...
另一方面,柏林先生
On the other hand, if you do not wish
如果你不想和这件案子有所牵连
to be implicated in this crime, Mr. Berlin,
你最好实话实说
it would be much better if you told us the truth.
我需要喝点水
I need some water.
-凯恩小姐?-好的
-Miss Cain? -Of course.
是我做了傻事
I have been stupid.
对警♥察♥说谎向来不明智
To lie to the police is always unwise.
我没有什么有用的信息可以告诉他们
I didn't have anything useful to tell them.
我只是不想牵扯其中罢了
I just did not wish to be involved.
但你确实有涉入,现在你必须把一切全部告诉我们
But you are involved, and now you must tell us everything.
-拿去 -谢谢
-Here. -Thank you.
好吧,我去了她家
All right. I went to her house.
-克雷伦斯堡 -那是几点的事?
-To Clarence Keep. -What time was this?
6点5分
Five past 6:00.
她打给柯林斯医生的23分钟前
Twenty-three minutes before she called Dr. Collins.
你去那里的目的是什么?
What did you hope to achieve?
我想说…
I thought I...
我或许能说服她重新考虑电影的事
might be able to persuade her to think again about the film.
你有见到她吗?
Did you see her?
没有
No.
我把车停在附近
I parked close by.
我不想让她看到我抵达
I did not want her to see me arrive.
我走向前门
I went up to the front door,
但还没来得及敲门
but before I could knock, I heard the sound of a...
我就听见激烈的争吵声
terrible argument.
我要你在今天结束之前离开我家
I want you out of my house by the end of the day.
求求你,詹姆斯小姐
Please, Miss James.
我受够你了,赞特拿太太
I've had it with you, Mrs. Chandler.
我警告过你我会报♥警♥的
I warned you that I'd contact the police.
求求你…
Please...
酒店歪掉了
The hotel was crooked.
倘若不是我亲眼所见
And if I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes,
我也不敢相信
I wouldn't have believed this.
拜托你不要这样
Please, don't do this.
哦,在今天结束之前离开这里
Oh, just go... by the end of the day.
显然当时不适合去找她
It was clearly not the best time to approach her.
所以我想说等到隔天再去
So, I thought I would wait until the next day.
但当然了…
But, of course...
没有隔天
there was no next day.
我真是愚蠢极了
It was foolish of me. Madness...
疯了才会去那里
to go at all.
她在跟她的管家说话?
She was talking to her housekeeper?
对
Yes.
赞特拿太太
Mrs. Chandler.
她与酒店的经营无关
She had nothing to do with the running of the hotel.
我只能告诉你我听见什么,彭德先生
I can only tell you what I heard, Mr. Pund.
去问她,她会告诉你真♥相♥的
Ask her. She will tell you the truth.
梅莉莎确实说出
Melissa definitely said
酒店歪掉了
the hotel was crooked.
歪掉了
Crooked.
-凯恩小姐?-嗯?
-Miss Cain? -Hmm?
你从来没说过你熟这一带
You never mentioned that you knew this part of the world.
彭德先生,我这辈子从未来过这里
I've never been here before in my life, Mr. Pund.
抱歉那是我捏造的
I'm afraid I made it up.
灰沙海滩那些事
All that business about Greysands.
我看得出来他在撒谎
I could see that he was fibbing,
我想说我也许能让他露出马脚
and I thought I might be able to flush him out.
你真厉害
You're a remarkable person.
你们俩准备好了吗?
You two ready there?
哦,随你吩咐,督察
Oh, at your disposal, Detective Inspector.
好的
Right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-莱伦小姐 -钟安
-Miss Ryeland. -Joanne.
有件事我想要你明白
There's something I want you to understand.
不管马丁刚才说了什么
Whatever Martin may have said just now,
我们都不想再见到法兰
we didn't want to see Frank.
我们也不想再见到你
And we don't want to see you again either.
什么?
I'm sorry?
这件事与我们无关
This has got nothing to do with us.
也与你无关
And it's got nothing to do with you.
所以滚远点,别来烦我们
So just get lost and leave us alone.
为什么一切都这么复杂?
Why does everything have to be so bloody complicated?
调查?
The investigation?
还是你的私生活?
Or your personal life?
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表