剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
钢笔?
The pen?
你为什么要问那件事?
Why are you even asking about that?
罗伦斯提起的
Lawrence mentioned it.
我不知道
I don't know.
本来放在旁边
It was there on the side,
斯特凡拿着一堆卡片和礼物进来
Stefan came in with a whole pile of cards and presents,
等他离开后,钢笔就不见了
and after he'd gone, it wasn't there anymore.
我从未指控他,如果你是这个意思的话
I never accused him, if that's what you mean.
但我的确有想过是他拿走的
But I thought for a minute that he had taken it.
总之,这有什么关系?
Anyway, what does it matter?
塞西莉只是向莉莎借个东西
Cecily just borrowed something from Lisa
仅此而已,那件事已经告一个段落
and that was that. That was the end of it.
她再也没有提起过
She never mentioned it again.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗克萨娜在哪?
Where's Roxanna?
-学校 -她肯定很难受
-School. -This must be very hard on her.
我一直跟她说…
I keep telling her that...
妈咪会回来的
Mummy will be coming back.
你不懂这般无能为力是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like to feel so powerless.
只能坐着等待
Just have to sit there waiting.
警♥察♥会找到她的
The police will find her.
说起来很容易,不是吗?
It's easy enough to say, isn't it?
到现在已经八天了
It's been eight days now.
你有什么发现吗?
Have you found anything?
-任何线索?-还没
-Anything at all? -Not yet.
罗伦斯
Is it true
真的付你一万英镑
that Lawrence is paying you 10,000
请你过来读那本书?
to come here and just read the book?
你出版的书
The book that you published.
-谁告诉你的?-莉莎
-Who told you that? -Lisa.
我希望我做的不只那些
Well, I hope I'm doing more than that.
譬如呢?
Like what?
这个嘛,我明天要去伦敦
Well, um, I'm going to London tomorrow,
希望能和斯特凡列奥尼达谈谈
I'm hoping to speak to Stefan Leonida.
他在罗福郡坐牢
He's in jail in Norfolk.
我有一个朋友跟狱政机关有合作
I have a friend who works with the prison service.
作家克雷格安德鲁斯
The writer Craig Andrews.
我希望他能帮我安排会面
I'm hoping that he can arrange a visit for me,
然后我要去见詹姆斯泰勒
and I'm going to see James Taylor.
-詹姆斯泰勒是谁?-他是艾伦的伴侣
-Who's James Taylor? -He was Alan's partner.
他将艾伦所有的笔记和日记保存了下来
He kept all of Alan's notes and diaries,
或许他能帮我了解
and he may be able to give me some idea
艾伦来这里时在想什么
of what Alan was thinking when he came here.
这些价值一万英镑,是吗?
That's worth 10,000, is it?
艾登,重点不是钱
Aiden, it's not just about the money.
莉莎不是这么说的
See, that's not what Lisa said.
我试着在帮忙
I am trying to help.
所以跟钢笔有关,是吧?
Well, the pen's got something to do with it, does it?
我不知道
I don't know.
塞西莉在外头
Cecily is out there.
重点是塞西莉遇上麻烦了
Cecily is in trouble, and that is all that matters.
找到她
Finding her.
有消息的话能通知我吗?
You'll let me know if there's any news?
-当然了 -祝你好运
-Of course. -Good luck.
马殊先生
Mr. Marsh.
嗯?
Yes?
方便跟你谈谈吗?
I wonder if we might have a word?
如果你在找我姐夫
If you're looking for my brother-in-law,
他现在跟病人在一起
he's with a patient.
我们不是来见柯林斯医生的
Well, we're not here to see, Dr. Collins, sir.
我们想跟你谈谈
We want to talk to you.
你最后一次见到梅莉莎詹姆斯,是什么时候的事?
When was the last time you saw Melissa James?
我相信你已经知道答案了
I'm sure you already know the answer to that.
我在她去世那晚见过她
I saw her on the evening of her death.
她要求跟你见面
She had requested a meeting.
没错
Exactly.
对,她担心酒店
Yes, she was worried about the hotel,
酒店的财务状况,我是她的顾问
it's finances. I was her advisor.
我认为你建议投资五万五千英镑
You advised her, I believe, to invest 55,000
在一间名为日末控股的公♥司♥上
in a company called Day's End Holdings.
正确吗?
Is that correct?
是的
Yes.
不过我很想知道
Although, I'd be very interested
你从哪里得知那个金额的
to know where you got that figure.
她的银行经理
Her bank manager.
马殊先生,日末控股是做什么的?
What is the business of Day's End Holdings, Mr. Marsh?
它正在法国南部盖别♥墅♥
It's building villas in the south of France,
一个叫卡普费拉的地方
a place called Cap-Ferrat.
那是一个前景看好的地区
It's, uh, a very, very, up and coming area.
嗯…
And, um...
那间公♥司♥至今盖了多少栋别♥墅♥?
How many villas has it built?
这个嘛…
Ah, well...
事情没那么简单
It's not quite as simple as all that.
-哦,我认为事情很简单 -一栋都没有?
-Oh, I think it's very simple. -None at all?
这种事需要时间
These things do take time.
你有没有告诉詹姆斯小姐
Had you informed Miss James that you were
你是这间公♥司♥的老板
the proprietor of the company,
事实上,这间公♥司♥是你的?
that it in fact, belonged to you?
呃…
Uh...
-我相信她知道这件事 -意思是没有
-I'm sure she was aware of it. -Meaning no.
你知道《1916年盗窃罪法令》第32款吗?
Are you aware of the Larceny Act of 1916, Section 32?
禁止以诈骗之意图
Prohibiting the obtaining of money under false pretenses
骗取金钱,马殊先生
with intention to defraud, Mr. Marsh.
我没有诈骗任何人
I didn't defraud anybody.
我也没有杀梅莉莎,如果你是那么认为的话
And I didn't kill Melissa, if that's what you think.
我和她合作很久了
She and I had worked together for a long time,
我们有着密切的关系
and we had a close relationship.
非常亲密的关系
A very, very close relationship.
她信任我
She trusted me.
见过她之后你去了哪里?
Where did you go after you saw her?
我去酒吧喝一杯
I had a drink at the pub.
喝了几杯
Several drinks.
我想应该有人看到你
Well, I imagine someone would have seen you.
嗯,我相信你会去问的
Well, I'm sure that you'll ask.
这是一个庞氏骗局,不是吗?
It's a Ponzi scheme, isn't it?
-日末控股?-嗯
-Day's End Holdings? -Hmm.
投资者将资金投入该企业
Investors put money into a business,
纯粹是用来吸引其他投资者加入
which is only used to bring other investors in.
只要其中一人撤资
It only takes one of them to pull out,
整个事就会垮掉
and the whole thing collapses.
不过马殊先生暗示
But Mr. Marsh has suggested
他和詹姆斯小姐不仅是生意上的伙伴
that he and Miss James were more than business partners.
亲爱的,我们必须告诉全世界
My darling, darling. We have to tell the world.
他不是一个没有魅力的人
He's not an unattractive man.
那是有可能的
It's possible
我决定去跟我姐妹住了
I've decided to stay with my sister.
什么时候?
When?
除了坐在那里看那部愚蠢的漫画
Haven't you got anything better to do
你就没有其他事能做?
than sit there reading that stupid comic?
我们得离开这里了
We're going to have to leave here.
你听到詹姆斯小姐说的话了
You heard what Miss James said.
但她已经不在了
But she's not here anymore.
她知道了
She knew.
说不定她会告诉谁
And there is no saying who she'll have told.
总之,史宾沙先生不会再留下这栋房♥子
Anyway, Mr. Spencer won't keep the house now.
这里没有我的位置
I got no place here.
那我要去哪?
Where will I go?
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
-哦…-早安,先生
-Oh... -Good morning, sir.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表