剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
和快疯了怎么说
and going very rapidly mad.
他会说英文
He speaks English.
给我五分钟好吗?
Can you give me five minutes, please?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
第三章,伦纳德和萨曼莎
梅莉莎途经当地的圣丹尼尔斯教堂
Melissa's journey took her past the local church of St. Daniels.
那里离她的家庭医生
This was close to the home of Dr Leonard Collins,
伦纳德柯林斯的家很近
her personal physician.
结果
As things turned out,
他成了见到她生前最后身影的人之一
he would be one of the last people to see her alive.
但当时,柯林斯医生对他的明星病人,并不感兴趣
But right then, Dr Collins was not interested in his celebrity patient.
尽管她的生活正面临崩溃
Even as her life seemed to be collapsing around her,
但他的生活却明显改善
his had just taken a significant turn for the better.
多少?
How much?
九十八万英镑
Nine hundred and eighty thousand pounds.
但…那是不可能的
But that... that's impossible.
你是她侄女,她没有其他亲戚
You were her niece. She had no other relatives.
那阿尔吉呢?
What about Algie?
这个嘛,没有其他她在意的亲戚
Well, no other relatives she cared for.
你是唯一的受益人
You are the sole beneficiary.
哦,他不会高兴的
Oh, he won't be pleased.
有必要让他知道吗?
Does he need to find out?
他是我兄弟,我必须告诉他
Well, he's my brother. I've got to tell him.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
他醒着的每分每秒
He will spend every waking minute
都会试图骗走你的钱
trying to wheedle the money out of you.
而且你心太软了,亲爱的
And you are too soft-hearted, my dear.
他会成功的
He'll succeed.
但…但他要过来
But... but he's coming here.
他正在从伦敦过来的路上
He's on his way down from London.
为什么?
Why?
他要去见梅莉莎
He's seeing Melissa.
你知道他为她提供投资建议
You know he advises her on her investments.
还用你说
Don't tell me.
他正从她身上榨取更多的钱
He's draining more money from her wallet.
他要住在这里?
Is he staying here?
你不介意吧?
You... you don't mind, do you?
当然不介意
No, of course not.
别相信他就是了,萨曼莎
Just don't trust him, Samantha.
什么都别说
Don't say a word.
那梅莉莎呢?
And what of Melissa?
当她回到克雷伦斯堡的家时
She was not in a good mood
心情并不好
as she returned to her home at Clarence Keep.
而看到她先生的车停在车道上,让情况更糟了
And the sight of her husband's car in the driveway only made things worse.
晚安,詹姆斯小姐
Good evening, Miss James.
你好,菲莉丝
Hello, Phyllis.
史宾沙先生在客厅等你
Mr. Spencer is waiting for you in the drawing room.
我帮你留了一份简单的晚餐,给你看完歌♥剧后吃
I've left you a light supper for after the opera.
一些冷火腿和色拉
It's just some cold ham and salad.
你今晚要出门?
Are you going out tonight?
是的,詹姆斯小姐,今天是星期三,我晚上休假
Yes, Miss James. It's Wednesday, my evening off.
我要去比迪福德探望我姐妹
I'm visiting my sister in Biddeford.
艾力会跟你一起去吗?
Is Eric going with you?
他开车载我
Well, he's driving me.
你说了我们可以把车开走
You did say we could take the car.
嗯,当然了
Yes, of course I did.
祝你玩得开心
Well, have a nice time.
你还没弄完?
Haven't you done that yet?
我正在弄
I'm doing it now.
你一小时前就该完成的
You should have finished an hour ago.
走吧,我们要出门了
Come on, we're going out.
是她吗?
Is that her?
不然你以为是谁,玛丽莲梦露?
Who do you think it was, Marilyn Monroe?
她有说什么吗?
Did she... did she say anything?
没有
No.
但…她知道吗?
But... she knows?
我不知道,你为什么不去问她呢?
I don't know. Why don't you ask her?
我不能问她
I can't do that.
我们很快就会知道她是否知道
We'll soon find out if she does.
你以为接下来会发生什么事?
And what do you think is gonna happen then?
那是你活该
It's what you deserve.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
抱歉,我有事耽搁了
Sorry, I got held up.
你有见到加德纳夫妻吗?
Did you see the Gardeners?
有
Yes.
那你怎么说?
So, what did you say?
我现在不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
你不换衣服吗?
Aren't you gonna change?
事实上,约翰,我没有要跟你一起去
Actually, John, I'm not going to join you.
阿尔杰农要来我们家
I've got Algernon coming to the house.
什么?什么时候?
What? Well, when?
他已经在路上了
He's on his way now.
为什么?
Why?
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
-但我们几周前就买♥♥票了 -抱歉
-But we bought the tickets weeks ago. -Sorry.
那我也留下来
Well, I'll... Well, I'll stay.
我不想自己去
I don't want to go without you.
我不需要你,约翰
I don't need you, John.
我需要阿尔杰农
I need Algernon.
我们要谈钱的事
We're talking about money,
你把钱视为理所当然,而我却一直努力赚钱
something you just take for granted, which I've always worked for.
我根本不想去,我又不喜欢歌♥剧
I don't even want to go. I don't even like the bloody opera.
哦,那不是真的
Oh, that's not true.
是《费加洛的婚礼》
It's the Marriage of Figaro .
我们在格林德伯恩看的时候,你明明很喜欢
You loved it when we saw it at Glyndebourne.
我们在格林德伯恩看的时候,我都要无聊死了
I was bored stiff when we saw it at Glyndebourne,
而且我今晚不想看
and I don't want to see it tonight.
你就是不明白,对吧?
You don't get it, do you?
你和我来自不同的世界,你和你那些上流社会的朋友
You and I are from different worlds, you and your posh friends.
哦,晚上跟爸妈、勋爵、夫人之类的
Oh, a night at the opera with Mummy and Daddy,
一起去看歌♥剧…
and Lord, and Lady so-and-so...
中场休息时,戴着黑色领带聊政♥治♥
...black tie and political chit-chat at the interval.
那不是我
It's just not me.
我没兴趣
Not interested.
我想你忘了一件事,梅莉莎
I think you're forgetting something, Melissa.
我跟你结婚时,我父母与我断绝关系
My parents cut me off when I married you.
哦,在他们眼中我不够好
Oh, I wasn't good enough for them.
我不在乎,我为你放弃了一切
I didn't care. I gave up everything for you.
你跟我说过上千遍了
As you've told me a thousand times,
听着,我现在不想吵这件事
look, I don't want to have this argument now.
你去吧
Just go.
别这样对我,梅莉莎
Don't do this to me, Melissa.
回来后你可以睡在客房♥
And you can sleep in the spare room when you get back.
尽量别吵醒我
Try not to wake me.
哦?
Oh?
你好
Hello.
我想梅莉莎在等我
I think Melissa's expecting me.
嗯…詹姆斯小姐在楼上,先生
Well... Miss James is upstairs, sir.
你想去客厅等吗?
Would you like to go into the living room?
好啊
Sure.
我想你应该不会
Uh, I don't suppose you
调威士忌和姜汁,对吧?
could rustle up a whiskey and ginger, could you?
马殊先生在客厅等你,詹姆斯小姐
Uh, Mr. Marsh is waiting for you in the living room, Miss James.
谢谢,菲莉丝
Thank you, Phyllis.
在你和艾力离开前,我想跟你们谈谈
I'd like to have a word with you and Eric before you leave.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
梅莉莎,亲爱的
Melissa. Darling.
麻烦你坐下好吗,阿尔杰农?
Please, will you sit down, Algernon?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你看起来有点烦躁
You, uh, you look a bit rough.
说实话,我今天过得很糟
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表