剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
他对你撒的谎和对我撒的谎一样多
He's been lying as much to you as he has been to me,
所以我才会来这里
and that's why I'm here.
我想让你知道他不是凶手
I want you to know he's not a killer.
他只是个可悲的卑鄙小人
He's just a pathetic creep.
-感觉真好 -我很佩服
-That felt good. -I was impressed.
你怎么能确定他没有杀害法兰柏利斯?
How are you so sure he didn't kill Frank Parris?
因为我知道是谁做的
Because I know who did.
我们去把工作做完,然后就可以走了
Let's finish the job, then we can go.
-走去哪?-回家
-Where to? -Home.
那是指哪里?
And where is that?
克里特岛,特里菲利酒店
Crete, The Trifilli.
苏珊,我不要你做你不想做的事
Susan, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do.
不,我不需要,有件事我还没告诉你
No, I'm not going to have to. There's something I haven't told you.
纳坦帕克来过电♥话♥
Nathan Parker came through.
-谁?-帕克机会出版社
-Who? -Parker Chance Books.
我说过我去见他们,他是首席执行官
I told you I was seeing them. He's the CEO.
然后呢?
And?
我以为面试进行得很不顺利
Well, I thought the interview had gone really terribly,
但显然,我的坦率让他印象深刻
but apparently, he was impressed by my frankness,
他给了我一份工作
and he's offered me a job.
安德鲁,是自♥由♥工作者
Andreas, it's freelance.
我会是特约编辑
I'm like an editor-at-large.
你知道的,我可以在克里特岛工作
You know, I can work from Crete
然后花钱请别人来疏通排水沟
and pay somebody else to unblock the drains.
-不过那…-嗯,那很完美
-Well, but that's-- -Yeah, it's perfect.
所以…过来!
So... Ela! Ela!
我对此还是不太有把握…
I'm still not at all sure about this...
-解答?-不,这群人
-Solution? -No, all these people.
这正是我叫艾伦康威别在书中做的事
It's exactly the kind of thing I told Alan Conway not to do in his books.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你先过去,我一会就跟上
You go ahead, I'll be right with you.
祝你好运
我没想到会在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here.
你要进来吗?
Are you coming in?
哦,若是你允许的话
Oh, with your permission.
我想你可能会想要一些支持
I thought you might appreciate a little support.
那样很棒
I'd love it.
现在已经很清楚,斯特凡列奥尼达,没有杀害法兰柏利斯
It is clear now that Stefan Leonida did not kill Frank Parris.
塞西莉知道真♥相♥
Cecily knew the truth,
危及她自身的性命
and it was that which put her own life in danger.
你最好知道自己在说什么,莱伦小姐
You better know what you're talking about, Miss Ryeland.
我会同意来这里纯粹是因为…
I've only agreed to be here because--
哦,你来这里是因为你错了,警探
Oh, you're here because you were wrong, Detective Superintendent.
你一直都是错的
You've always been wrong.
而且你内心深处很清楚这一点
And somewhere inside you, you knew it.
-你知道是谁杀了塞西莉?-是的
-Do you know who killed Cecily? -Yes, I do.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
你必须告诉我,我再也受不了了
You have to tell me, I can't stand any more of this.
我们得从婚礼前一晚
We have to start with the night before the wedding,
法兰柏利斯被杀害那晚说起,看看斯特凡是如何被陷害的
the night Frank Parris was murdered to see how Stefan was framed,
因为事情就是那样
because that's what happened.
凶手从头到尾都是如此盘算的
That was the plan all along.
事情是从狗吠声开始的
It began with the dog barking.
那跟案子有什么关系?
What's that got to do with anything?
那是德瑞克上楼的原因
It's the reason Derek went upstairs.
我注意到楼梯平台上的展示品中,有一名胸针
I noticed a brooch in the display on the landing.
榉木
A fagine.
我认为有人拿它去刺狗,使它吠叫
I believe someone jabbed it into the dog to make it bark,
叫声把德瑞克吸引到楼梯平台上
and that drew Derek upstairs to the landing,
正巧看到一个长得像斯特凡的人…
just in time to see someone who looked like Stefan...
斯特凡?
Stefan?
朝着12号♥房♥走去
...on his way to Room 12.
也就是法兰柏利斯住的房♥间
The room occupied by Frank Parris.
但那不是斯特凡?
But it wasn't Stefan?
不是的,德瑞克,那是利奥
No, Derek, it was Leo.
谁是利奥?
Who's Leo?
利奥是一名在伦敦工作的应♥召♥男郎
Leo was a male escort working in London.
法兰柏利斯是他的客户
Frank Parris was a client of his,
艾伦的书就是献给他们的
and Alan's book is dedicated to both of them.
献给法兰和利奥,缅怀
"For Frank and Leo: In Remembrance."
塞西莉说书中有提到凶手的名字
Cecily said the killer was named in the book.
在这里
There it is.
献给法兰和利奥,缅怀
我们对利奥知道多少?
So what do we know about Leo?
只有艾伦康威的朋友詹姆斯泰勒
Well, only what James Taylor, who was a friend of Alan Conway's,
在伦敦跟我说的那些
told me in London.
我猜他是澳大利亚人
I have a feeling he was Australian.
艾伦有一次拿他开玩笑
Alan made a joke about him once.
他说利奥刚从墨尔本回来
He said, "Leo had just got back from Melbourne,
所以他可能正在跟时差上♥床♥
"so he was probably in bed with jetlag."
你们干嘛看我?
What are you looking at me for?
这一切与我无关,我从来没见过这些人
I've got nothing to do with it. I've never met these people.
利奥在做他平时做的事
Leo was doing what he did,
以性工作者的身份谋生,因为他想要钱
living as a sex worker because he wanted money.
当艾伦来到酒店时,他肯定也来了
And he must have been here when Alan came to the hotel.
不然他为什么会出现在书里?
Why else would he have been in the book?
但利奥不只是一个名字
But Leo is not just a name.
今天早上我在罗福郡一间酒吧时
It suddenly occurred to me
突然想到这一点
when I was in a pub in Norfolk just this morning.
-北斗七星 -没错
-The Plough and Stars. -Exactly.
利奥也代表狮子座
Leo is a star sign.
想起那一点
And when you remember that,
我突然豁然开朗
everything clicks into place.
塞西莉相信那些,不是吗?
Cecily believed in all of that, didn't she?
占星术和星座
Astrology and horoscopes.
嗯,你跟我说过
Well, you told me.
没错,她每天都读
Absolutely. She read it every day.
还有她喜欢戴的项链
And then there was the pendant that she liked to wear.
上面有三颗星星的护身符
An amulet with three stars,
和一个箭号♥,刚好是人马座的符号♥
and an arrow that happens to be the star sign for Sagittarius.
她的生日是哪一天?
When was her birthday?
12月10日
December 10th.
那你呢,艾登?
How about you, Aiden?
8月16日
August 16th.
狮子座
Leo.
你肩膀上的纹身是一个符号♥,对吧?
That tattoo on your shoulder, it's a glyph, isn't it?
表示星座的符号♥
A symbol that denotes a constellation.
我在你家看到照片时才注意到它,艾登
I half noticed it when I saw the photograph in your home, Aiden.
但我后来才明白它的含义
But it was only later that I realized its significance.
那是狮头和狮尾的缩写
Its shorthand for a lion's head and tail.
又是狮子座
Leo. Again.
所有书中
According to all of the books,
都说狮子座和人马座很速配
Leo and Sagittarius are highly compatible,
那正是塞西莉在婚礼上所说的
which is exactly what Cecily said when she spoke at her wedding.
所以你是说我在伦敦当应♥召♥男郎
So you're saying I worked in London, as a male escort,
还有我叫利奥?
and that I was called Leo?
-是的 -胡说八道
-Yes. -That is rubbish.
我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I was an estate agent.
而且我不是澳大利亚人,我这辈子从来没去过澳大利亚
And I'm not Australian. I've never been to Australia in my life.
艾伦说利奥从墨尔本回来有时差
Well, Alan said that Leo was jet lagged, traveling from Melbourne.
但他说那是笑话,为什么?
But he said it as a joke. Why was that?
除非他指的不是澳大利亚墨尔本,而是近很多的地方
Well, it only becomes a joke if it isn't Melbourne, Australia,
那才会是笑话
but somewhere much closer.
在南打比郡,有一个小镇叫墨尔本
There's a town called Melbourne, in South Derbyshire.
你母亲是打比郡人
Your mother came from Derbyshire.
你在致词时也有提起
You even said so in your speech.
我只想对我妈说
And I just want to say to my mom,
我很高兴今天你能
I'm so glad that you were able to come all the way down
从打比郡专程赶来
from Derbyshire for today.
你是利奥
You are Leo.
猜对了,警探
Got it in one, Detective Superintendent.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表