剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
and then I'll make tea for the both of you.
谢谢,桂莉芙
Thank you, Gwyneth.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
-It's nice to meet you. -And you.
-来吧,亲爱的 -去吧,宝贝
-Come on, my love. -Go on, sweetie.
那你回家后发生什么事?
So what happened when you came home?
嗯?
Hmm?
-从叶士域治回来后 -哦,呃…
-From Ipswich. -Oh, um...
塞西莉不在这里
Cess wasn't here.
我一开始并不担心
Uh, I wasn't worried, not to begin with.
我问桂莉芙,她说她带着狗出门了
I asked Gwyneth and she said she'd gone out with the dog.
她有说她去哪吗?
Had she said where she'd gone?
她平常都是从伍德桥
Well, she usually walked over in Woodbridge
沿着德本河走
along the river Deben.
但她什么都没跟桂莉芙说
But she hadn't said anything to Gwyneth.
所以我陪罗克西上楼,讲故事给她听
So I went upstairs with Roxy, read her a story.
等我听到门外的狗叫声
I only realized something was wrong when...
才察觉到事情不对劲
I heard the dog barking outside the door.
它戴着牵绳,但却自己在那里
He had his lead on, but he was alone.
没有塞西莉的踪迹
There was no sign of Cess.
那你做了什么?
So what did you do?
抱歉,苏珊,我现在无法说这个
I'm sorry, Susan. I can't talk about this right now.
我得去找罗克西
I've got to go to Roxy.
哦!嗯
Oh! Yeah.
我…
I...
我打她手♥机♥
I called her on her mobile,
我找了酒店
I looked in the hotel,
我打给她爸妈,然后我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I called her parents and then I called the police.
抱歉,你能…
I'm--I'm sorry. Can you, um...
你能自己出去吗?
Can you show yourself out?
没问题
Yes, sure.
我已经重复过好多次
It's just I've been over and over this.
我实在受不了了
I just... I can't do this anymore.
布朗洛厅
你好,我是苏珊莱伦
Hello, I'm Susan Ryeland.
啊,你就是德瑞克吧
Ah, you must be Derek.
我想我刚见过你妈
I think I just met your mum.
你刚才跟艾登在一起?
Have you been with Aiden?
是的
Yes.
-我替他难过 -嗯
-Feel so sorry for him. -Hmm.
他和崔亨小姐是最亲切的人
Him and Miss Treherne are the loveliest people.
-他们是天生一对 -嗯
-They're made for each other. -Yeah.
嗯,事发当晚你在柜台?
Yeah. You were on reception the night it happened?
你是说柏利斯先生过世那晚?
You mean when Mr. Parris died?
-对 -嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
肯定很可怕
It must have been awful for you.
其实我认识他,我帮他办理入住的
I actually met him. I helped check him in.
我听说他不好相处
I heard he wasn't easy.
我没有立场说那种话
It's not my place to say.
我不会告诉别人的
Well, if it was just between us two.
他不是很有礼貌
He wasn't very polite.
你这么说我怎么一点都不意外?
Why did I think you were going to say that?
他是没什么礼貌
Well, he wasn't.
我帮他叫出租车
I had to order a taxi for him.
他连谢谢都没说
He didn't even say thank you.
嗯,你是关键证人
Huh. You're the key witness.
没错,我得跟警♥察♥谈
That's right. I had to talk to the police.
你看见了什么?
What did you see?
我不确定我是否该告诉你
I'm not sure I should really tell you.
我正试图找出塞西莉,德瑞克
I'm trying to find Cecily, Derek.
在为时已晚之前
Before it's too late.
哦,好吧
Oh, all right.
我在那里
I was over there.
夜间柜台
Night reception.
那晚我独自一人值班
I was on me own that night.
外头有派对
There been a party.
我有受邀,但我对派对没什么兴趣
I've been invited, but I'm not the party sort.
总之,我有工作要做
Anyway, I have my job to do.
约莫午夜时我听见了动静
It was about midnight when I heard it.
是蔡斯
It was Chase.
塞西莉的狗
Cecily's dog.
它睡在楼上的篮子里
He slept in a basket upstairs.
它肯定是做恶梦之类的
He must have had a bad dream or something.
怎么了,蔡斯?
What is it, Chase?
怎么了?还好吗?
What is it? All right?
嗯,还好吗?
Yeah. All right?
我在那里时,看到了他
And it was while I was there that I saw him.
斯特凡?
Stefan?
我不知道那么晚了他在酒店里做什么
I wondered what he was doing in the hotel so late at night.
但当我望向走廊时
But when I looked down the corridor,
却没有他的踪迹
there was no sign of him.
没什么好说的
There's not much more to say.
我得告诉警♥察♥
I had to tell the police.
我不喜欢做那种事
I didn't really like doing that.
你确定那是他吗?
Are you sure it was him?
看起来是他没错
It did look like him.
他戴着斯特凡的羊毛帽
He had Stefan's wooly hat,
提着他的维修包
he was carrying his maintenance kit.
你有看见他的脸吗?
Did you see his face?
没有
Not completely.
但我有跟洛克先生说
I did tell Mr. Locke that.
可是他不听?
But he didn't listen?
我不想害他惹上更多麻烦
I just didn't wanna get him into any more trouble.
如果与他无关的话
Not if it wasn't his fault.
-斯特凡已经被解雇了 -因为偷东西?
-Stefan had already been fired. -For stealing?
不是他偷的
That wasn't him.
你不会告诉莉莎
You won't tell Lisa
-我说了这些吧?-不会!
-I said this, will you? -No!
发生很多起小偷小摸案件
There have been a lot of... petty pilfering.
大家都知道不是他做的
Everyone knew it wasn't him.
-不然是谁?-是娜塔莎
-Who was it then? -It was Natasha.
每次她进去房♥间,就会有东西不见
Whenever she went into a room, something went missing.
根本就是笑话
It's almost a joke.
她离开时我们都很庆幸
We were all glad when she left.
我想她现在已经不在国内了
I think she's out of the country now.
不过到头来是斯特凡顶罪
But Stefan took the blame in the end.
我是说,你肯定很不满
I mean, that must have upset you.
对此我无能为力
There wasn't anything I could do.
总之,发生谋杀案后
Anyway after the murder happened
他认了罪,然后…
and he confessed and everything...
一切都不重要了
Hardly mattered anymore.
谢了
Thanks.
哦
Oh, um,
你说你第一次见到法兰柏利斯时
you said when you first met Frank Parris,
他要你帮他叫出租车
he asked you to order a taxi for him.
-没错 -你知道他去哪吗?
-That's right. -Do you know where it went?
我知道,因为警♥察♥问过我
I do know because the police asked me,
而且这种事我都会写下来
and anyway, I always wrote these things down.
那他去哪了?
So where did he go?
哦,呃…
Oh, uh...
他去弗拉姆灵厄姆
He went into Framlingham,
在一间律师事务所开会
had a meeting at a solicitor's office.
位于弗拉姆灵厄姆的韦斯利与汗
Wesley and Khan in Framlingham.
萨吉德汗
Sajid Khan.
哈罗
Hello.
是什么让你叫了出来?
What made you bark?
是什么?嗯?
What was it? Hmm?
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
我不认为蔡斯能回答你
Don't think Chase'll tell you anything.
我想我们还没见过
I don't think we've met.
里安科尔比,水疗经理
Liam Corby, spa manager.
-我是苏珊 -我知道你是谁
-I'm Susan---I know who you are.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表