剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
两者都是
Both.
我只能帮忙其中一项
I can only help with one of those.
嗯,我知道
Yes, I... I know.
天啊
Oh, God.
我已经六个月没抽烟了
Haven't smoked for six months.
我一直很乖
I've been so good.
我找不到塞西莉的,对吧?
I'm not gonna find Cecily, am I?
我不知道我在干嘛,这才是问题所在
I don't know what I'm doing, that's the problem.
我甚至不知道该从哪开始
I don't even know where to start.
你已经开始了
You've already started.
你见过主要人物,问了问题
You've met the protagonists, you asked questions.
对,但那些问题不过带出更多问题
Yes, but the questions just lead to more questions
没有人给我任何答案
and nobody's giving me any answers.
让我给你一些建议,苏珊
Let me give you some advice, Susan.
谋杀是有模式的
Murder has a pattern.
一开始
To begin with,
你可能只看到暴♥力♥和混乱
you may see only violence and chaos,
但模式始终在那里
but the pattern, it's always there.
好…
Well, uh...
我手上有一桩发生在八年前的谋杀案
I've got a murder that happened eight years ago,
抓错了人
the wrong man arrested,
真凶藏在一部小说中
the real killer Hidden inside a work of fiction,
与现实生活几乎没有关系
which has little or nothing to do with real life.
现在塞西莉崔亨失踪了
And now the disappearance
可能已经遭到杀害
and possibly the murder of Cecily Treherne.
这一切的模式在哪里?
Where's the pattern in all of that?
原谅我,但你不是应该
Forgive me, but do you not perhaps need
以更有条理的方式调查这些事吗?
to approach all of this in a more orderly manner?
说来听听
Go on, tell me.
你一下看这边、一下看那边
You look here, you look there,
你调查各个方向
you... you look in every direction.
但如果你一步一步来
But it would be so much easier
事情就会变得容易很多
if you take it one step at a time.
这还真有帮助,谢谢
That's really helpful. Thank you.
四个简单的问题
Four simple questions.
-就是关键所在 -嗯
-That's all it comes down to. -Hmm.
何人、为何、何事和何处
Who, why, what and where.
继续说
Go on.
谁杀了法兰柏利斯?
Who killed Frank Parris?
不是斯特凡列奥尼达
It wasn't Stefan Leonida.
-我很确定 -很好
-I'm sure of that. -Good.
-往前迈一步了 -嗯
-One step forward already. -Yes.
好,下一个问题是,他为什么会被杀?
All right, so the next question is, why was he killed?
究竟为什么?他是个外地人
Why indeed? He was a stranger to the country,
来拜访他妹妹、他妹夫
he was visiting his sister, his brother in law.
因为他想让他们卖♥♥掉房♥子
Because he wanted them to sell the house.
但这一切都发生在酒店外
But all of that happened outside of the hotel.
艾伦康威甚至没见过他们
Alan Conway didn't even meet them.
然后呢?
So then what?
他在书里写了什么?
What did he put in his book?
-最后是?-塞西莉崔亨在哪?
-And finally? -Where is Cecily Treherne?
那就是你必须找出来的,那就是你在这里的原因
That's what you have to discover. That's why you're here.
但我怕对你来说
But I... I fear that for you,
那是最难的问题
this is the most difficult question of all.
因为我害怕答案
Because I'm afraid of the answer.
没错
Of course,
谢谢
Thank you.
我尽力
I do what I can.
哦,我可以再给你一个建议吗?
Oh, may I give you one other piece of advice?
-没问题 -你真的该戒烟了
-Of course. -You should really stop smoking.
哦
Oh.
你不是真的,不是吗?
You're not real, are you?
你只是我的内疚
You're just my guilty conscience.
见到你总是很开心,苏珊
Always a pleasure to see you, Susan.
二、三,嗯,回来
Two, three, yeah, come back up.
好,再一个,下去
Yeah, one more. Down.
二、三,停在那里
Two, three. Hold it.
慢慢上来
And gently back up.
辛苦了
Well done.
休息一分钟,喝点水
Take a one minute rest. Grab some water.
-怎么了?-苏珊莱伦
-What is it? -Susan Ryeland.
-你从克里特岛来的朋友 -哦,她不是我朋友
-Your friend from Crete. -Oh, she's no friend of mine.
我相信
I can believe that.
你跟她谈过了?
Have you spoken to her?
-聊过几句 -你跟她说什么了?
-We exchanged a few words. -What did you tell her?
我跟她说她这是在浪费时间
I told her she was wasting her time.
就这样?
Is that all?
说这场搜索是白费力气
Said it was a wild goose chase.
说塞西莉可能已经死了
That Cecily's probably dead.
你也是那么想的,不是吗?
That's what you think, isn't it?
我不知道我是怎么想的
I don't know what I think.
当然,我大可以跟她说更多
Of course, I could have told her a lot more.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道你和你♥爸♥妈是如何对待斯特凡的
I know how you and your parents were treating Stefan.
以及你们一开始付给他多少钱
And how much you were paying him for a start.
也许我该帮自己加薪的
Maybe I should put in for a pay rise myself.
就为了我对这里发生的事守口如瓶
For keeping my mouth shut about what goes on around here.
里安,你觉得会有其他人雇用你吗?
Do you think anyone else would employ you, Liam?
你之所以在这里待这么久
The only reason you've stayed here so long
就是因为你无处可去
is because you've got nowhere else to go.
你不是唯一一个守口如瓶的人
You're not the only one keeping your mouth shut.
趴在垫子上,莉莎
Down on the mat, Lisa.
十个俯卧撑
Press ups. Give me ten.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
我今天早上有看到新闻
I saw the broadcast this morning,
有消息吗?
is there any news?
啊,一堆寻常的举报,没有什么具体的内容
Ah, the usual flurry of reports, nothing concrete.
我不晓得警♥察♥还能搜寻多久…
I worry how much longer the police can keep searching...
-他们会找到她的 -当然,一定会的
-They'll find her. -Yes, of course, they will.
我一直回想起多年前
I keep thinking about her on her wedding day
她在酒店举♥行♥婚礼的那天
here in this hotel all those years ago.
她好幸福、光彩照人
She was so happy, so radiant.
-很紧张 -对,也很紧张
-Nervous. -Yeah, that too.
她担心大大小小的安排而无法入睡
She couldn't sleep worrying about all the arrangements,
最后我拿药给她,但她没有服用
and in the end, I got her pills, but she didn't take them.
她为什么这么担心?
Why was she so worried?
塞西莉是个完美主义者
Cecily is a perfectionist.
对她而言,不能出任何错
As far as she was concerned, nothing could go wrong.
你还记得那个星座运势吗?
You remember that horoscope?
天啊,记得
Oh, God, yes.
在婚礼当天的报纸上
It was in the newspaper the day of the wedding.
说运势会起起伏伏
It said there were going to be ups and downs.
她相信那种东西?
She believed that?
当然了,她每天都读
Oh, absolutely, yeah. She read it every day.
那说得没错,花没有出现
And it was true. Flowers didn't show up.
然后还有钢笔的事
Then there was that business with the pen.
对,又是斯特凡做的
Yeah, that was Stefan again.
或至少当时我们都是那么认为的
Or at least that's what we all believed.
出了什么事?
What happened?
婚礼前一天
Uh, a fountain pen of mine went missing
我的一支钢笔不见了
the day before the wedding.
蛮贵的钢笔
Quite an expensive one.
我把它借给塞西莉
I had lent it to Cecily.
-为什么?-为了好运
-Why? -Good luck.
你懂的,旧的东西、新的东西
You know, something old, something new,
-借来的东西 -哦,是的
-something borrowed. -Oh, yeah.
-斯特凡拿走了 -抱歉
-Stefan took it. -I'm sorry.
斯特凡为什么要偷一支钢笔?
Why would Stefan steal a fountain pen?
我不知道
I have no idea.
去问艾登,他看到他偷的
Ask Aiden. He saw him.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表