剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
抱歉史宾沙先生目前不在
I'm afraid Mr. Spencer is not in the house.
其实我们是来找你的,赞特拿太太
Actually, Mrs. Chandler, it's you we've come to see.
我们可以进去吗?
Um, can we come in?
可以,先生
Yes, sir.
嗯
Hmm.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Hmm.
恐怕你得向我们从实招来了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to come clean
赞特拿太太
with us, Mrs. Chandler.
我不懂你的意思,先生
I don't know what you mean, sir.
梅莉莎詹姆斯过世那晚
On the night of her death,
你跟她起过争执
you had an argument with Melissa James.
我绝对不会与我的雇主争论,先生
I would never argue with my employer, sir.
她把你开除了,你否认吗?
She fired you, are you gonna deny it?
她还拿警♥察♥来威胁你
She also threatened you with the police.
她指控我们盗窃
She accused us of theft.
是她弄错了
She had completely the wrong end of the stick.
我们什么也没拿
We hadn't taken anything.
然而詹姆斯小姐却告诉她的医生柯林斯说
And yet Miss James told her physician, Dr. Collins,
她房♥里的物品被人拿走
that items were being taken from her room.
呃…
Uh, it's...
那不是真的
It's not true.
她还相信有人在监视她
She also believed that she was being watched.
这是她的原话
She said, and these were her exact words,
酒店歪掉了
that, The hotel was crooked.
经理们在偷她的钱
The managers were stealing from her.
大家都知道
Everyone knew that.
嗯,是的
Hmm, yes.
但她有可能是指其他事吗?
But it is possible she was referring to something else?
如果你不介意的话,我想上楼看看
If you don't mind, I would like to look upstairs.
酒店的照片是歪的
The picture of the hotel was crooked.
这就是梅莉莎詹姆斯看到的
That's what Melissa James had seen.
她说她亲眼见到了
She said she saw it with her own eyes.
的确有人在监视她,对吧,艾力?
She was indeed being watched, was she not, Eric?
墙上藏着一个窥视孔
An eye hole concealed in the wall.
我一走进卧室就注意到了
I noticed it the moment I entered the bedroom.
你知道这件事吗?
You knew this?
我好羞愧
I'm so ashamed.
-母亲…-我根本不想要你!
-Mother... -I never wanted you!
-从你出生那天起就不想 -而你时时刻刻提醒着我
-Not from the day you was born. -And you never let me forget it.
他父亲在一战中丧命,只留下我和他
His father died in the first war and left me alone with him.
他身上完全没有他父亲的影子
His father was everything he wasn't.
-他对我来说什么都不是 -别再说了好吗?
-He's nothing to me. -Will you stop it?
我想我们不该在这里谈这些事
I don't think we should discuss this here.
我那么做没有什么恶意
I didn't mean anything by it.
詹姆斯小姐好迷人
But Miss James was so lovely.
她就像天使一般
She was like an angel.
我只是想看着她
I just wanted to look at her.
你拿走她房♥里的私人物品?
You removed personal items from her room?
呃,丝♥袜♥…
Um, stockings...
她的一条围巾
one of her scarves.
我想把她当成我的朋友
I... I like to think that she was my friend, uh...
想象她跟我很亲近
That she was close to me.
在她发现真♥相♥后
And when she discovered the truth,
威胁要逮捕你之后
when she threatened you with arrest,
你做了什么?
what did you do?
我什么都没做
I did nothing.
我绝对不会伤害她的
I would never hurt her.
不…我没有碰她
No, I didn't... I didn't touch her.
-不晓得他做了什么 -谁?
-I wonder what he did. -Who?
德瑞克艾迪科特,他是这里的夜班经理
Derek Endicott. He's the night manager here.
艾伦康威把他写成一个
Alan Conway turned him into this really
可悲、讨厌的角色
pathetic, sad character.
你还在读那本书?
You're still reading the book?
哦,我好讨厌读它
Oh, I hate reading it.
让我想起跟艾伦的情景
It reminds me of working with Alan.
调查进行得如何?
How's the investigation?
别问了
Don't even ask.
我是说,艾登、莉莎、里安
I mean, Aiden, Lisa, Liam,
马丁韦伯斯特和他那个讨厌的妻子
Martin Webster and his horrible wife.
还有德瑞克,我看着他们,问道…
Even Derek. I keep looking at them and I ask...
你有可能杀人吗?
Could you have killed someone?
法兰柏利斯?塞西莉?
Frank Parris? Cecily?
你做得出那种事吗?
I mean, do you have that in you?
我不喜欢你自己待在那里
I don't like you being there on your own.
那你何不过来陪我?
Well, then why don't you come over and join me?
我每天早上醒来都想说
Every morning, I wake up and I think
我会看到你躺在我身边
I'm gonna find you lying next to me.
有时候我觉得视频电♥话♥,是有史以来最烂的发明
I sometimes think FaceTime is the worst invention ever made.
至少它能让我们见到对方
At least it allows us to see each other.
嗯
Hmm.
你想我吗?
Do you miss me?
这还用问吗?
Do you even have to ask?
哦,把酒店卖♥♥掉
Oh, sell the bloody hotel.
我们可以住在克里特岛,只要做点别的事就行
We could live in Crete and just do something else.
-像是什么?-哦,我不知道…
-Like what? -Oh, I don't know, um...
我们可以当牧羊人
We could become shepherds.
种橄榄树,什么都好
Grow olive trees, anything.
哦,我得挂了
Oh, I've got to go.
我得一早起床
I've got to be up first thing
开车去伦敦
and drive to London in the morning.
我有一场面试
I've got an interview.
工作面试?
For a job?
是一家独♥立♥出版公♥司♥
It's an independent publishing company
我认识他们的首席执行官
and I know the CEO.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你是真心的吗?
Do you mean that?
我只希望你能拥有最好的
I only want what's best for you.
-我知道,但…-我得挂了
-I know, but... -I've got to go.
哦
Oh.
月花厢房♥,仓鸮厢房♥
好的,非常感谢
Right, thank you very much.
哦!
Oh!
要出门吗,莱伦小姐?
Going somewhere, Miss Ryeland?
洛克警探
Detective Superintendent Locke.
我以为我们可以直呼其名了
I thought we were on first name terms by now.
没那种事,我想跟你谈谈
We're not on any terms at all. I want a word.
他们告诉我你又回来的时候,我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when they told me you were back again.
打探警方的工作
Nosing around in police business.
我来这里是因为有人找我帮忙
I'm here because I've been asked to help.
帮什么忙?寻找塞西莉崔亨?
Help what? Find Cecily Treherne?
你知道我派出多少人在树林里搜索
Do you know many people I got out there
在郊外挖掘吗?
searching the woods, digging up half the countryside?
怎么?你认为她死了?
So what, you think she's dead?
我没有那样说
I didn't say that.
但这不是你那些温馨的犯罪小说,莱伦小姐
But this isn't one of your cozy crime novels, Miss Ryeland.
这是生死攸关的大事
This is a matter of life and death.
这样描述犯罪小说
Which happens to be a very accurate description
还真精准,警探
of a crime novel, Detective Superintendent.
但你很清楚
But you know perfectly well
塞西莉读了艾提克思彭德的一本小说
that Cecily read one of the Atticus Pund novels
-就在她失踪前 -什么…
-just before she disappeared. -What...
你依旧相信其中隐藏着什么?
And you still believe that there's something hidden in it?
-某种线索?-你不信?
-Some sort of clue? -You don't?
我读过《艾提克思彭德搜查线》
I've read Atticus Pund Takes the Case.
我被迫读完整本300页,一派胡言
I've been forced to read through all 300 pages of it. It's rubbish.
好莱坞女演员在某个,根本不存在的村庄被勒死
Hollywood actress strangled in some village that didn't even exist.
那和这里发生的事完全没有关系
It's got absolutely nothing to do with what happened here.
只是所有人都被写进书中,包括你
Except that everyone is in it, including you.
你无法原谅艾伦康威
You've never forgiven Alan Conway
做出那种事,不是吗?
for doing that, have you?
艾伦康威已经过世埋在地底了
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表