剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
Oh!
乔伯警官,我看到你的车
Officer Chubb, I saw your car.
有什么消息吗?
Do you have any news?
这位是彭德先生
This is Mr. Pund, sir.
他从伦敦下来帮忙的
He's come down from London to help.
方便聊聊吗?
Can we have a word?
当然,这边请
Well, of course. Do come through.
我想让你们知道…
I want you to know that I...
我是这世上最爱她的人
I loved her more than anyone in the world.
史宾沙先生,方便问一下,你们是怎么认识的吗?
May I ask, Mr. Spencer, how did you meet?
那是六年前的事,她在这里工作
Uh, it was six years ago, she was working down here.
这是她的最后一部电影
It was actually her last film.
他们在我父亲的地上拍了一些,然后…
They shot some of it on my father's estate and...
从我见到她的那一刻…
The moment I saw her...
我就知道非她莫属
Well, I knew straightaway there was nobody else.
她过世那晚你不在这里?
You were not here on the evening of her death?
不在,我去看歌♥剧《费加洛的婚礼》
No, I was, uh, at the opera. The Marriage of Figaro.
演出在巴恩斯特珀尔
There was a performance... in Barnstaple.
她不喜欢歌♥剧?
She did not like the opera?
不是的,她要开会
No, she had a meeting.
她的…
Her...
财务顾问在调查酒店
financial advisor was looking into the hotel,
所以我自己一个人去
so I went alone.
哦,我真希望我没去
Oh, I wish to God I hadn't.
我希望自己留在她身边
You know, I wished I'd stayed with her.
但…
But...
你知道有可能是谁攻击她吗?
Do you have any idea who may have attacked her, Mr. Spencer?
我已经跟督察说了
I already told the Detective Inspector.
你应该去跟兰斯加德纳谈的
You should talk to Lance Gardner.
她知道他们在骗她
She knew they were cheating her.
他和他太太
Him and his wife.
酒店一直严重亏损
The hotel's been losing money hand over fist.
她威胁要揭露他们
She threatened to expose them.
然后就出了这件事
And then, uh, you know... And then this happened.
你应该跟他们谈谈的
You should talk to them.
不好意思,督察
Forgive me, Detective Inspector,
但你有确认过
but have you actually confirmed
他真的去看歌♥剧了吗?
that he did indeed attend the opera?
我没想过要去确认,彭德先生
I hadn't thought to do that, Mr. Pund.
嗯,或许你应该确认一下
Hmm. Perhaps you should.
我…
I'll, uh...
那我就等你的消息,米高尼尔先生
I'll wait to hear from your. Mr. MacNeil.
你真的认为这么做,能帮忙找回塞西莉,警探?
Do you really think it'll help find Cecily, Detective Superintendent?
公开呼吁没有坏处,先生
A public appeal can't do any harm, sir.
万一有人违背她的意愿扣住她怎么办?
What if someone's holding her against her will?
他们看到你的呼吁…
Well, they'll see it and...
就会知道我们在找她
they'll know we're looking for her.
此类电视节目曾帮上忙过,先生
These sort of broadcasts have helped in the past, sir.
好吧
All right.
嗯,我做
Yeah, I'll do it.
电视台的人明天早上过来
The television people will be here tomorrow morning.
应该不用太久
Shouldn't take too long.
你刚好错过警♥察♥
You just missed the police.
嗯,我刚才有看到洛克警探
Yes, I saw Detective Superintendent Locke just now.
嗯
Hmm.
他要我上电视公开呼吁
He wants me to do an appeal on TV.
向塞西莉喊话
Reaching out to Cecily.
向大众求助
Asking the public for help.
这也许是个好主意
Well, it might be a good idea.
只要能把她找回来,我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything to get her back.
任何事都行
Anything.
警♥察♥在报纸上都用那张照片
Police use that photograph in all newspapers.
嗯,谢谢
Hmm. Thank you.
她看起来很开心
She looks very happy.
嗯,她就是这样
Yeah. That's how she is.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会介意我跟你聊她的事吗?
Do you mind me talking to you about her?
不会,我想聊她的事
No. I want to talk about her.
我无法思考其他事
I can't think about anything else.
该从哪开始呢?我是说,她…
Where do I start? I mean, she's...
她是个才华洋溢、善良、完美的妈妈
She's brilliant, kind, wonderful mum.
在酒店里拼命工作
Works her guts out at the hotel.
那是我们少数争吵过的事
It's one of the few things we ever argue about.
她做太多了
She does too much.
你认为她出了什么事?
So what do you think's happened to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
想不到
Can't think.
一切都跟那本书有关,不是吗?
It's all got something to do with that bloody book, isn't it?
你读过了?
Did you read it?
一开始没有
Not to begin with, no.
我对谋杀疑案没什么兴趣
I'm not really into murder mysteries.
没有针对你的意思
Nothing personal.
哦,没事的,我也不读那些故事
Oh, don't worry. I don't, I don't read them either.
现在不读了
Well, not anymore.
她有说这是她从哪里买♥♥的吗?
Did she say where she got this?
慈善商店
Charity shop.
艾伦康威讨厌慈善商店,没有版税
Alan Conway hated charity shops. No royalties.
你知道我们见过他吗?
We met him, you know that?
他跑来这里,问了很多
He came here, asked lots of questions
关于法兰柏利斯和他被杀害一案的问题
about Frank Parris and his murder.
我再也没他的消息,也忘了这一切
I never heard from him again and forgot all about it
-直到她拿起那本书 -她是怎么说的?
-until she picked up the book. -What did she say about it?
显然她看出很多东西
Well, obviously, she recognized lots of things.
我是说,我在里面
I mean, I was in it.
还有她爸妈,她很生气
Her mum, her dad. She was annoyed.
认为我们应该要起诉的
Thought we ought to sue.
我劝阻了她
I dissuaded her.
所以你也读了?
So you did read it?
对,她要我读的
Yes. Yes. She asked me to.
我认为无伤大雅
I thought it was harmless.
我是说,故事背景不在沙福郡
I mean, wasn't set in Suffolk,
没有使用我们的名字
didn't use any of our names.
作者过世了,我们什么也做不了
The author was dead. There was nothing we could do.
塞西莉知道斯特凡是无辜的
Cecily knew that Stefan was innocent.
对
Yeah.
所有的证据都对他不利
The evidence was all stacked up against him.
她在书中找到了真♥相♥
She found the truth in the book.
她失踪那天早上我们谈过这件事
We talked about it the morning she disappeared.
她说她在床上又读了一章…
She said she'd read another chapter in bed and...
然后她发现某些事
and she'd found something.
哦,哪一章?
Oh, which chapter?
我不知道,苏珊,抱歉
I don't know, Susan. I'm sorry.
我应该问她的,但我当时赶时间
I should've asked, but I was in a hurry.
我得去叶士域治开会
I had to go to a meeting in Ipswich.
新的广♥告♥手册
New brochures.
爸!
Daddy!
罗克西!
Roxy!
哈罗,亲爱的!
Hello, sweetheart!
她是苏珊
This is Susan.
她会帮我们找到妈咪的
She's gonna help us find Mommy.
你好,罗克西
Hello, Roxy.
我是罗克萨娜
I'm Roxana.
真美的名字
It's a very pretty name.
塞西莉挑的
Cess chose it.
这位是桂莉芙艾迪科特,德瑞克的母亲
This is Gwyneth Endicott, Derek's mother.
-德瑞克是我们的夜班经理 -哦
-Derek's our night manager. -Oh.
桂莉芙帮我们照顾罗克西
Gwyneth helps us with Roxy,
少了她我们根本应付不来
and we could not manage without her.
我先带她去洗澡,艾登
I'll take her up for a bath, Aiden,
然后再帮你们泡茶
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表