剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
I've been having a terrible day, if you want the truth.
哦,我也是
Oh, well, that makes two of us.
来的路途很不顺
A rotten journey down.
还有,如果你没心情喝酒,那我能为你做些什么?
Also, if you're not in the mood for a drink, what can I do for you?
我想卖♥♥掉我手中日末控股的股份
I want to sell my shares in Days End Holdings.
什么?什么意思?
What? What... what do you mean?
我以为你想谈酒店的事
I... I thought you wanted to talk about the hotel.
没错,我想谈所有事
I do want to talk about that. I want to talk about everything.
我需要钱
I need money.
这间房♥子、酒店、我的婚姻
This house, the hotel, my marriage.
我觉得自己快被榨干了
I feel I'm being sucked dry.
所以我才推荐日末控股给你,那能帮你致富
But that is why I've recommended Day's End. It'll make you rich.
到目前为止,它还没帮我赚到一分钱
Well, so far, it hasn't made me a penny.
我什么时候给过你不好的建议?
When have I ever given you bad advice?
不,拜托别跟我争,阿尔杰农
No, please don't argue with me, Algernon.
我已经山穷水尽了
I've come to the end of the road.
银行里没有钱
There's no money in the bank.
我现在就得兑现我的股份
I need to cash in my shares now.
好的
Yes.
当然,那些股份一文不值
The shares aren't worth anything, of course,
因为阿尔杰农在敲诈她
because Algernon's ripping her off,
而阿尔杰农是以艾登为原型
and Algernon is based on Aiden.
那到底想告诉我什么呢?
So, what's that meant to tell me?
我不可能从八年前写的书中找到答案
I'm not going to find the answer written in a book eight years ago,
对吧?
am I?
我怎么会知道塞西莉崔亨出了什么事?
How am I supposed to know what's happened to Cecily Treherne?
那跟我一点关系也没有
It's got nothing to do with me.
是这样吗?嗯?
Is that true? Hmm?
你的咖啡,谢谢
There's your coffee. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
艾伦是说过一些事
Alan may have mentioned something.
他拿了报纸上弗兰克帕里斯的照片给我看
He showed me a picture of Frank Parris in a newspaper,
发生在婚礼当天的凶杀案
a murder on a wedding day.
也许…我有说那会是一个好故事
And maybe, maybe I did say that it would make a good story,
但我没有叫他写出来
but I didn't tell him to write it.
谋杀是所有罪行中最糟糕的
Murder is the worst of all crimes,
不仅是因为它摧毁的生命
not only because of the lives it destroys,
还有因为它产生的影响,嗯?
but also the reverberations. Huh?
就像一块石头掉进大海里
It's like a stone dropped into the sea.
涟漪一路荡漾到岸边
The ripples, they come all the way to the shore.
你有把那句话写进你的书…
Did you put that in your book...
《刑事侦查概况》吗?
The Landscape of Criminal Investigation?
那当然
Of course.
但我不是侦探
But I'm not a detective.
我可以去酒店,但我不会调查
I can go to the hotel, but I can't investigate.
我不知道该从哪里开始
I wouldn't know where to begin.
你相信塞西莉崔亨死了吗?
Do you believe that Cecily Treherne is dead?
她已经失踪五天
She's been missing for five days.
那么你必须从那里开始
Then that is where you must start.
她在书中看到一些内容,告诉她是谁杀了弗兰克帕里斯
She sees something in the book that tells her who killed Frank Parris.
她打电♥话♥给她父母,某个人在无意中听到那段对话
She calls her parents and someone overhears the conversation,
然后把她杀了
and that person kills her.
有可能
Perhaps.
嗯,但…这本书的背景,是德文郡的一间精品酒店
Yes, but the... the book is set in a boutique hotel in Devonshire.
在讲一位知名女演员被勒死的故事
It's about a famous actress who gets strangled.
与布朗洛厅发生的事毫无关联
It's got nothing to do with what happened at Branlow Hall.
那么塞西莉究竟看到了什么?
So, what was it that Cecily saw?
我不知道
I don't know.
我实在不知道
I have no idea.
我不该插手这件事的
I should leave this alone.
但你不会不管
But you won't.
我做不到
I can't.
因为这是我的错
Not if it's my fault.
当地女性失踪,导致人心惶惶
沙福郡警方呼吁大家提供线索
侍应!
Waiter, waiter!
马上来!
Two seconds, coming!
你想喝点什么,女士?
What can I get you, madam?
麻烦给我一杯红酒,酒保
I'll have a glass of wine, please, barman.
马上来
Coming right up.
安德鲁,我要回英国了
Andreas, I'm going back to England.
什么时候?
When?
很快
Soon.
明天
Tomorrow.
回去多久?
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人给我一份工作
I've been offered a job.
出版业?
In publishing?
不是
No.
和艾伦康威有关吗?
Has it got something to do with Alan Conway?
我看到你在读那本书
I saw you reading the book.
对,没错
Yes, it has.
你知道跟那个男人扯上关系,都没好事,对吧?
You know that everything to do with that man is bad, eh?
上次你差点丢了性命
Last time, you were almost killed.
他们要给一万英镑
I've been offered ten thousand pounds.
寻找缺少的章节?
To find a missing chapter?
不是,这次是要去找一个失踪的人
No, not this time. To find a missing person.
塞西莉崔亨
Cecily Treherne.
我们需要那笔钱,安德鲁
We need the money, Andreas.
没有那笔钱,我们就完了
Without it, we're finished.
那找到她后你就会回来?
So, you'll come back when you find her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我依然爱你,但这个世界不适合我
I still love you, but this world is not for me.
换床单,找水电工,我们并不快乐啊
Changing beds, chasing plumbers, i--it's not making us happy.
我很快乐
I'm happy.
我们一天到晚吵架
We argue all the time.
一点都不开心,不像以前那样
We don't have any fun, not like we used to.
我从来没说过这会很容易
I never said it would be easy.
你也没说过这会很悲惨
Well, you never said it was going to be miserable either.
我想念书籍
I miss books.
我怀念当编辑的日子,我过去的生活
I miss being an editor, my old life.
你过去的生活已经毁了,苏珊
Your old life burnt down, Susan.
我想重新打造一个
Well, I want to build another one.
但我不确定我是否想在这里
But I'm not sure I want it to be here.
你必须去做你要做的事
You must do what you have to do.
我们先别做任何决定
Let's not make any decisions.
过一天算一天吧
Let's just take one day at a time.
嗯,但你还是要离开
Yeah, but you're still leaving.
是的,我必须这么做
Yeah, I have to do this.
别生我的气
Don't be angry with me.
想想那笔钱
Think of the money.
可以预支吗?
Could you get an advance?
-干杯!-干杯!
-Cheers! -Cheers!
梅莉莎詹姆斯在托利村树立了很多敌人
Melissa James had made a great many enemies in the village of Tawleigh.
月花酒店
有畏惧她的酒店经理,兰斯和莫琳
There were the hotel managers, Lance and Maureen, in fear of her.
电影制片人奥斯卡柏林,他的生活被她毁了
The film producer, Oscar Berlin, whose life had been ruined by her.
而她的财务顾问阿尔杰农马殊
What was Algernon Marsh,
到底对她隐瞒了什么?
her financial advisor, hiding from her?
她丈夫约翰史宾沙在被她拒绝后
And what would her husband, John Spencer,
又会做出什么事?
do after she had rejected him?
恐惧和仇恨导致不可避免的结局
Fear and hatred lead to an inevitable conclusion.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表