剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表
-And you met Frank Parris? -Oh, absolutely.
就在这间房♥间
In this very room.
那不是我忘得掉的经验
It's not an experience I'm likely to forget.
甘先生,在我看来这件事很简单
It seems a very simple matter to me, Mr. Khan.
房♥子由我和我妹共同继承
The house was left to me and my sister equally.
很遗憾,我需要我那一半的房♥子
And unfortunately, I need my half of the house.
那笔钱
The money.
你说卖♥♥掉她肯定会不开心
You say she won't be happy about selling it,
很抱歉
and I'm very sorry,
但我不晓得开心也归英国法律管
but I wasn't aware that happiness was prescribed by English law.
我来这里唯一的原因
The only reason I'm here
是通知你我的意图
is to give you notice of my intentions.
他看起来很生气、不高兴
He seemed angry, unhappy.
可能是因为他的公♥司♥破产了
Probably because his business had gone bust.
但你说他有个妹妹住在沙福郡这里?
But you say he had a sister who lived here in Suffolk?
没错,房♥子位于韦斯特尔顿
That's right. Yes. The house was in Westleton.
他们的爸妈多年前留给他们的
Left to them by their parents years ago.
事实上,房♥产转让还是我经手的
As a matter of fact, I did the conveyancing.
-很漂亮的房♥子 -嗯
-It's a beautiful place. -Right.
他妹叫什么名字?
And what was the sister's name?
钟安韦伯斯特
Joanne Webster.
我想现在跟你说也无妨
I see no harm in telling you now.
她已经不是我的客户
She's no longer a client of mine,
我不得不说,真叫人松了一口气
and I have to say, I'm quite relieved.
为什么那样说?
Why was that?
我认为她和他哥在某些方面很像
Well, I think she inherited some of the same genes as her brother.
她很没礼貌、要求很多
She was very rude, very demanding.
而且她对待她先生丝毫不留情面
And she treated her husband disgracefully.
马丁韦伯斯特
Martin Webster.
我见过他们三、四次
I met them three or four times,
他完全插不上话
and he never got a word in edgeways.
嗯
Hmm.
-韦斯特尔顿?-希思之家
-Westleton? -Heath House.
柏利斯先生见过我之后直接过去那里
Mr. Parris went straight there after he'd seen me.
哦,那准没好事
Oh, that can't have gone well.
嗯,他们从来没有谈过那件事
Well, um, they never talked about it.
不过隔天他就过世了
But then, of course, the next day, he was dead.
他们能采取任何合法措施
Was there anything they could have done,
来阻止房♥屋出♥售♥吗?
legally, to stop the sale of the house?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
柏利斯先生让他们在那里住了20年
Uh, Mr. Parris let them live there for 20 years.
但遗嘱很清楚
But the will was very clear.
韦伯斯特夫妇可以用市价买♥♥下他的产权
Mr. and Mrs. Webster could buy him out of market price.
如果他们做不到
But if they were unable to do so,
那他们别无选择,只能出♥售♥那栋房♥子
well, they had no choice but to put it up for sale.
嗯
Right.
谢谢你,甘先生,见到你真好
Well, thank you, Mr. Khan. Pleasure to see you again.
我也是,莱伦小姐
Likewise, Miss Ryeland.
对了,你妹妹还好吗?
How, how's your sister by the way?
凯蒂?
Katie?
嗯,她有说你要来沙福郡
Yes. She mentioned that you were coming to Suffolk.
你见过凯蒂?
You saw Katie?
-对 -她是你客户?
-Of course. -She's a client?
她找我咨♥询♥过
She has consulted me.
不是什么大事
Nothing of any importance.
嗯,她没跟我说
Hmm. She never mentioned it to me.
我猜她根本没想过要说
I doubt it even crossed her mind.
伍德桥,园艺中心
我想这些需要移去灌木和小树上
I think these need moving to shrubs and small trees.
-好的,威廉丝太太 -谢谢
-Right, Mrs. Williams. -Thank you.
苏珊…
Susan...
你怎么会来这里?
What are you doing here?
哦,这不是我所预期的欢迎
Oh, that wasn't quite the welcome I was expecting.
不,我只是很意外
Um, no, I'm just surprised.
你去过那间房♥子了?
Have you been to the house?
还没,我直接过来的
No, I came straight here.
见到你真好
Well, it's lovely to see you.
哦,你不曾来我工作的地方找过我
Oh, you've never visited me at work before.
我在克劳奇恩德时没有花♥园♥
Well, I didn't have much of a garden in Crouch End.
啊,现在你在克里特岛
Ah, I suppose it's all olive trees and olive gardens
肯定到处都是橄榄树和橄榄园
now you're in Crete.
有时间喝杯咖啡吗?
Got time for a coffee?
-你呢?-当然
-Have you? -Of course.
嗯,来吧
Yeah. Come, come through.
我以为你很忙
I thought you were busy.
再次为了谋杀案忙得团团转
Up to your eyes in murder again.
你在电♥话♥里跟我说时,我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when you told me on the phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么…
So...
快告诉我克里特岛的一切
Tell me all about Crete.
我想听你和安德鲁的事
I want to hear about you and Andreas.
我不确定我和安德鲁是否还能走下去,我不知道
I'm not sure there is a me and Andreas right now. I don't know.
你不喜欢酒店吗?
Don't you like the hotel?
我不喜欢经营
I don't like running it.
彷佛除了我以外全世界都很开心
It's as if the whole world is having fun except me.
哦,苏珊…
Oh, Sue...
你过去时,我很替你高兴
I was so happy for you when you went out there.
我以为…你终于找到自我了
I... I thought you'd finally found yourself.
你是说,我那样跟你比较像
You mean, I was more like you.
别说那种话
Don't say that.
为什么不行?
Why not?
你不该拿自己跟我比较
You shouldn't compare yourself to me.
我今天早上见过沙吉德甘了
I saw Sajid Khan this morning.
沙吉德甘?
Sajid Khan?
对,那名律师
Yes, the solicitor.
他说他见过你
He said he'd seen you.
是吗?
Did he?
嗯,他说你咨♥询♥过他
Yeah. He said you consulted him.
哦,没错…
Oh, of course, um...
嗯,我们得开除一名经理
Yeah, we had to fire one of the managers,
事情不太愉快
and it wasn't very pleasant,
他给了我们一些法律建议
and he was giving us some legal advice.
哦
Oh.
我只是担心而已
Well, I was just worried, that's all.
嗯,他说了不该说的话
Yeah, well, he's talking out of turn
因为跟中心打交道的是他,不是我
because he was dealing with the center, not me.
所以我应该跟他说两句
So I might ought to have a word.
但一切还好吗?
But everything is okay?
-戈登还好吗?-他很好
-How's Gordon? -He's fine.
嗯,错过你他会很遗憾的
Yeah, he'd be sorry to miss you.
-他在哪?-纽约
-Where is he? -New York.
又去了
Again.
不过杰克在家
But Jack's at home.
事实上,他在这里工作
In fact, he's working here.
怎么会?我以为他在读大学
How's that happened? I thought he was at uni.
嗯,他退学一年了
Well, he's dropped out for a year.
他有点应付不来,所以就回家了
It's all got a bit much, so he's come back home.
但显然整天在家里闲晃
But obviously there was no point
没什么意义
in lounging around the house all day,
所以我在这里帮他找了一份兼♥职♥工作
so I've got him a part time job here.
我可以见他吗?
Can I see him?
当然,他会很开心的
Of course. He'll be thrilled.
杰克,看看谁来了
Jack, look who's here.
-嗨 -嗨,苏珊阿姨
-Hi. -Hi, Aunt Susan.
哦,你该不会真的要叫我阿姨吧?
Oh, you're not seriously gonna call me aunt, are you?
哦,你看起来…
Oh, you look...
你看起来流了些汗
You look a bit sweaty.
杰克表现得很好,帮自己打出了名号♥
Jack's doing very well. He's really made his mark.
嗯,你妈说
Yes, your mum was saying that
你退学一年了
you've taken a year out of university.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 月光花谋杀案(2024) | 导航列表